The next HBO masterpiece

The next HBO masterpiece.
>cast it
>write it

What the fuck would it even be about?

me as main character

CHIM

you can't trip over a rock in TES without coming up with an assful of lore. But if you're asking me I want it to be small and self-contained, some lowlife in the Imperial City gets in trouble and has to travel all over Tamriel. I don't want ebin hero storylines, at least not in the first 3-4 seasons

My OC "420BlazeItFagt" the Redgaurd is the main character
It'll be whacky and random yet thought provoking like Xavier Renegade Angel.

IDRIS

ELBA

Morrowind adaption would be great

Mads Mikkelsen as the count of Skingrad

Fallout would be alot better theres so much they could do

Yes, please. I dream about good Worm. It's edgy and capeshit, - exactly what the public wants.

disagree, so much of Fallout is what you make of it with your character. Otherwise it's just a pretty setting. TES has a crap ton of lore and storylines already there

Fuck TES lore.
Make it comedy.
The games takes itself too serious
Have a self aware protagonist and sees bizarre shit like modded dragons as trains or hot air ballon sized titted character mods.
Hire me.

Making Morrowind would be too expensive
making Cyrodiil or Skyrin would be too boring
They better start making a fucking game already

>They better start making a fucking game already
E3 2018
announcing
Skyrim on Android

Brave Redguard stands up against the evil Thalmor in inspiring story about rising above hate.

Worm would be a better HBO masterpiece. I've had enough sword and sorcery with GoT.

Scooma Empire

That sounds like a Discworld novel.
>tfw there will never be another pratchett novel
>no novel about a wizard that knows he is in a fantasy novel and is aware of how ludicrous the lore is

But nords are the niggers of tamriel, not redguards.

>Skyrim VR

FTFY

>E3 2019
>Skyrim Special Edition:Remasted

main female character right here

>implying they'd do morrowind and not shitty skyrimjob or blowblivion
nothing good can come of this ever

>latest TES related release was a Morrowind expansion

I don't watch game of numales is there a webm of her getting fucked and tiddies bouncing or not.

>there will never be another pratchett novel
Good, because you could already see the effect his illness had and the toll it took on him and his ability to write in the last ones. Love his work, but it's for the better.

Which is also a skyrim expansion ;^)

Tarantino as every Altmer

modern reinterpretations of morrowind are trash, Bethesda sucks cock and I'm literally never giving them money again

the next TES will be a cover shooter they fucking suck so much

you would still buy call of scrolls: skyrim warfare.
You can't really say no to this face

>all the dark elves are played by non-whites
>the Imperials are the villains and are all played by whites
>it's actually the Imperials who are pro-slavery in this adaptation

>Prisoner1
>20 episodes of stealth archery.

Imperials are Jewish

The little polish batboy mongrel as the main character

Writer: Joss Whedon
Cast: Patrick Stewart and James Franco leads

so it fits

she as dunmer

>Ok team. We have to create a fantasy adventure drama set in the Elder Scrolls universe. This fictional land has lots of intriguing deep lore. I suggest we begin by-
>Skyrim!
>What?
>Skyrim! That's that game everyone loves right? It has vikings and swords and dragons and all that other nonsense right? Just like Game of Thrones!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Transgender queer redguard becomes master lf everything and guild master of all factions

the funny thing is it's this kind of shit that probably led to skyrim in the first place

Two hours of some prisoner shooting arrows at the ass of a silt strider.

Mother.
Fuckin.
CLIFF RACERS.

HBO needs a good scifi now

we can only hope that the rumored Foundation series by Jonathan Nolan wasn't just a rumor

I feel physically disgusted because I know it's what's going to happen if it were to happen.

this

anya taylor joy as a young dunmer who loses her family and joins the dark brotherhood

No fuck that shit we need LOGH/Monster adaptation

that'd be amazing

Idris Elba as Vivec.
Morgan Freeman as Sotha Sil.
Leslie Jones as Almalexia.

kill yourself

>all the dark elves are played by non-whites
All the elves look non-white in TES.

a daggerfall adaption

Cast it

lizards taking back their homeland from oblivion gates & actually winning

soomehow i think morrowind's main quest line would be kino, or maybe it's just because that was the first tes game I played

TES didn't take itself too seriously until Skyrim. Oblivion and Morrowind had a good balance of Silly and Serious.

Thats because the games looked rediculous by themselves
Skyrim looks nice so it can take itself more seriously

Skyrims seriousness is a detriment though. Its world and characters are bland and boring. Serious TES could maybe have worked if the writing was better, but Beth just doesn't have the talent for that and has seemingly no inclination to improve on that front. TES is better with some levity.