youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

As always.

Cloward-Piven strategy

meh, he didn't cover even half of it

To be fair there is a lot to cover

RIP Germanistan

Tolerance.

Sauce holy fuck

Because western Europe f*cked up everything, in terms of security and protection of their citizens, focus would be probably shifted in future to eastern Europe, with many white people from western Europe migrating to Russia, Poland, Czech Republic or Balkans, because Mooselims are afraid of those countries/regions and its people.

TOPKEK

This guy is great for red pilling normies. I showed my boss some of his videos and now all we talk about red pilled subjects.

This guy is great for getting people introduced to the red pill.

Why is butthurt about Trump? I bet he's not white, even though he sounds like it.

Hes probly jewish

Production values too high

He made a few mistakes with this one.
But it is not easy to research correctly without knowing German langugage.
I don't care, still support this guy.

I-uh-I source of that webm... for reasons.

so enriching.
wtf? what is wrong with the west?

pls legalize muzzie hunting

>what is wrong with the west
i know right? we should be doing that to sluts and coal burners

Since my German isn't that good can you clarify where he went wrong?

Excuse me? Those are the true patriots?
YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

we've been far too rich for far too long

Then it will become like Californias in the US fleeing the hellhole they created only to vote for the same progressive bullshit they fled from.

who bitch dis is?

why did corsets stop being a thing

>england, you need some culture. Take these
t. mercle

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLAMING GERMANY FOR PIC RELATED, YOU FUCKING AMERICANS BASTARDS, AND I SAY BASTARDS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, YOU DON'T BELONG ANYWHERE.

USA opened their borders to Europeans primarily, not to fucking Africans and Arabs.

you're comparing apples to oranges.

because fat kids can't play with corsets

You're a whore, you invited the orgy of the nations and peoples.

Why do I even need to say this? America literally blow the Middle East up and sent all these fucking worms in our direction.

Go fuck yourself you delusional faggots.

America is a Schizophrenic, look at, forming another personalty, who'll it be this time? Russia? Muslims? South Americans?

America literally needs to be locked up.

We blew them up and you gave them a place to hide

absolute faggotry

Exactly. About month ago, one Austrian family moved in near me and I talked with their son about why they migrated to shithole Im in (extremely small town in Croatia) and he said that they are running away from aggressive Turks that flooded their (once) peaceful neighbourhood. But he said that he and his family still support immigration to European countries. Must be case of "Stockholm Syndrome".

>Implying killing faggots is wrong.
Christianity did that during ages and was pretty cool

sauce on webm pls

Sorry don't know the source

not us, zionists