Who is the Alt Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdog.org/100682/feinstein-wants-to-limit-who-can-be-a-journalist/
wsj.com/articles/stop-obamas-internet-giveaway-1458505088
triggerwarning.us/top-10-signs-your-child-is-alt-right/
triggerwarning.us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People fighting the NWO take over of America, who don't want to live in FEMA camps because of banking cartels.

Alt-right isn't post-modern, they're ultra-modern.

Alt-rightists were raised on the internet, and have essentially grown up saturated in media a la Adrian Veidt.

Alt-right hackers run bot armies of thousands of Twitter accounts and create the illusion of a false consensus to steer the narrative towards their own ends.

Alt-right hackers are financed through an international global network and a cryptocurrency called Bitcoin. Many alt-rightists are fabulously wealthy from speculation on neo-digital exchanges.

They're a hidden elite cultural class in our society, and are unbound by the thought restrictions imposed on the lower intellectual classes through university and media.

What do they want? They want the destruction of Western society, but cleverly, they insist they're trying to save it. They want to attack the fundamental pillars of post-renaissance Western thought, and they want to start with egalitarianism. They're hash slingerz, and they're Pynchon-esque characters.

Pepeeee! muffled in the background

>Internet people have hijacked a major political party and Putin is behind it all
How can she get away with sounding this crazy?

>Al-Right
>Al

I hereby propose that we form a band of paramilitary shock troopers known as the "Al Derecha Brigades" -- I for one will be pleased by the irony of a name that sounds both Arabic and Spanish

And yes, I know the gender is not grammatical in Spanish -- so much the better

Poor privileged whites who refuse to do shit werk

Who is the alt right, the alt right is the people you're trying to step on with your excessive social justice, your political correctness, your overarching statism, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life. We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.

I am, but I'm not a racist. I have never registered as a republican but I do vote for them. Most of /k/ is alt right.

Are we fight club?

Any source of media not controlled by the elite. Seriously major news networks like CNN even have CIA working there. I'm not joking.

1. Senator Feinstein attacked free speech from non-major news networks
watchdog.org/100682/feinstein-wants-to-limit-who-can-be-a-journalist/

2. Hillary Clinton attacks alternative right news sources in her speech today. She attempts to form a straw man by invoking Alex Jones and racism in an attempt to discredit anyone supporting the Republican choice for candidate.

3. Obama wants to "entrust" control of the internet to globalism and take it away from America.
wsj.com/articles/stop-obamas-internet-giveaway-1458505088

This 3rd point, particularly paired with the other views of his party, is alarming. There doesn't seem to be anything the left hates more than real investigative journalism. They are willing to use straw men (create this non-existent white supremacist boogeyman), use ad hominem (try to label anyone who disagrees as racist) and take every chance they get to destroy the Bill of Rights, not just the second amendment but all of them, especially the first.

When did protecting Constitutional and personal rights become a fringe thing?
When did it become controversial to be against something that's illegal?

The "Alt Right" is alright, buddy.

It's what happens when people meme on the internet and people don't realise they are meming so start to fall for the memes. Eventually there are no memers left and just people who think that the memes are the truth following blindly. Its how religions start

What is most disturbing is the one word, concept and humane foundation missing from any and all alt-right communication- RESPECT. No civilization can thrive with it.

Look at what Kek thinks about this post

I told you faggots these would come in handy

This one is good enough to deserve posting in its entirety...

I wish I had based kids like that

Nice piece
triggerwarning.us/top-10-signs-your-child-is-alt-right/

'Alt-Right' is a term designed to lock the growing counter-culture into an easily-contained box while simultaneously weakening it due to an ideological label which has been made toxic over the last decade.

Allow me to explain. This counter-culture is marked by an extreme dislike of the left thanks to feminism and BLM. Not only that, there is a bitter disgust towards the right thanks to Bush and the Iraq War, as well as his surveillance state.

By getting us to call each other 'rightwing' our enemies are trying to smear us with the legacy of Bush and confine us to a narrative of being rightwing nutjobs.

The truth is that we come from disaffected conservatives and liberals. We are conservatives who felt betrayed by Bush and the GOP during the last eight years. We are liberals who were betrayed by the Obama administration, feminism, and the radical left.

We are independent. However independent isn't an ideology. Neither is being against something.

Don't let our (((enemies))) define us on their own terms. Don't let (((them))) make us into a strawman.

"Alt-right..." - more like bigots, racists and misogynists who are such failures in their own lives that they have to blame minorities and women for their own failings in life. They're losers. I had a debate with one of these losers and told him just that. It totally shut him down. Guess I hit a nerve.

al-right is a-ok

We don't blame women / minorities for our personal failures though, that's ridiculous.

You do, however, blame white men for everything, and even teach this in universities...

Our Queen of the Alt-Right has risen!!! #ImWithHer

A bunch of weeb faggots

wherer is it from?

Trump and his entire campaign are looking more like Nazi Germany electing Hitler with each passing day. I never thought I would live to see this.
Trump won't win of course- but the fact that he represents a so called major political party is frightening and that he has any supporters at all is frightening.

Anyone that doesn't share their loony libtard worldview of unrestricted immigration and white privilege is alt right.

Except it's actually nothing like the Weimar republic or Nazi Germany at all and you understand history at the level of a twelve year old

Who is this "Alton Wright"???

so I listened to some radio shows today who were all asking that same question and I've come to a realization
majority of alt-right is simply the millenial version of a neocon. They're authoritarian, but only on specific things (basically, the opposite things that neocons are authoritarian about)
But apparently the term is predated as being used to describe white supremacists.
And now people don't know the difference.
How do we show the difference?
Do we embrace a new name all together? Do we go the tea party route and form a sub-party and publicly admonish the 75 guys in their basements posting random shit about how america used to be all white?

Hitler wasn't elected, he was appointed you twit.

WHO IS ALTLAS?

There will be no second Hitler ever, unless the conditions are exactly the same.

Hitler did not create Hitler Germany. Weimar Germany with its horrible economic situation and WW1 humiliation created Hitler.

If anything, Hillary and the White-hating left can create the next Hitler.

Would you kindly vote for Hillary?

>How do we show the difference?
Wrong question, faggot. If they can label us, they can control us. It's how meme magic works. We lose all power if we lose the chaos of anonymity. It's part of why Occupy Wallstreet ultimately was co-opted.

If someone asks what the alt-right is, tell them you don't know. You don't think it's real. You've never seen them. Because it's true. This is a made up label that they've set up on the table and they're hoping we're stupid enough to put it on ourselves. Like an invisible man putting his own head in the noose.

Uh... Hitler was elected. It's called proportional representation. The NSDAP won the election and appointed him.

>triggerwarning.us
wew lad

who is John Galt?

I was thinking the exact same thing, especially when you consider that elitism, corruption, and the welfare state were huge contributors to Hitler.
I don't think the next hitler will be a dem, but I think Hillary will make the right conditions for an american equivalent to the nazi party.

But Trump won't be it.

Well, looks like I'm #MentallyHill now.

>wrong question, faggot
>let me give you an answer to your question
uhh... thanks for explaining how we show the difference?

the "alt right" as shapiro would call them are the visible foot soldiers. while hillary talks trash and the media cries about people having free speech they would probably loose sleep if they knew about the higher levels of non unified forces. their is no command structure its just a collective with a similar mind set and goal.

they will set off no red flags and you will never see them coming. there is no need for any one to know why things happen the fact that they do is enough. none of your governments have a name for them. you have never even got fingerprints from 1 of them

Clinton is literally alt-right

She trying to rename and brand cancer and it should blow up in her face.

The leaf is accurate

Is this the most powerful Sup Forums shitposting has ever become?
Do you think any revolutions have happened because of memes and shitposting?

Specifically, Hitler served at the Western Front and saw the carnage that killed millions his Kameraden with his own eyes. This desensitized him.

This is the key.

This dictated his world view in which killing of millions is how the world works. It told him that the norm of relations between nations, so from this follows that you have kill millions of outsiders without remorse, or else they kill millions of your people.

As long as we don't repeat that situation, no politician should be equated with Hitler.

I think something like this happend to the Iraq Sunnis, who lived through the 2003-2008 Iraq civil war era and created ISIS.

>Do you think any revolutions have happened because of memes and shitposting?

Absolutely yes, all of them do. Once the masses are unified in purpose that's when revolutions happen. See the Arab Spring for a recent example.

The alt-right is just a cancerous fringe movement that had promise, but was subverted by e-celeb degenerates who lulled the gullible in and jerked away donations from them because they said cool things like Trump 2016 or hey muslims are bad.
Never mind that they forgot the JQ altogether, they started taking in non-whites. It all went downhill when The Donald got in because they're basically plebbit cancer roleplaying as le right.

It's just right-leaning, social/fiscal conservatives, that's it. Calling it something else is a ploy manufactured by the kike Milo and whoever else to make you feel special so you pay to see his shit or donate to Sarcuck's patreon.

Interesting how many of us realized that the alt-right is subverted garbage, but when Shillary complains about it, many hop back on the bus. A bit hypocritical, is it not?

James Deen.