Just a reminder that liberals want to label you as alt right

Because you can't psyop and strawman something without a name. Don't fall into the trap of defending a movement that your opposition created.

Meme the term alt right out of existence ASAP or you're going to regret it desu

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
g.co/kgs/SM7pnd
youtube.com/watch?v=jVqeoI4klLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget Milo's wanted to use the term alt right so that he could be the "leader" and push his pro faggot agenda. Is /paul/ gonna be smart enough to avoid the trap this time?

All this shit is just confusing as fuck to be honest. I don't even know what altright is. At least its not a bad as "sjw".

it's like telling someone not to think of pink elephants. they want to create a box for us..a bad guy. White nationalist doesn't have the same feel as it used to. It's the equavalent of our version of 'SJW' the only difference being we're actually right and they're wrong.

Jews are mindcontrolling us and niggers and sandniggers are dumb and violent generally.

The media no longer even attempts to hide its bias, when its sole purpose was to serve as an objective observer to the world around us. By pushing policies and rhetoric that isn't true, it creates a dangerous environment and the slippery slope will lead to the end of free discussion online and open networks. The internet will go the way of cable and everyone will have lost one of the greatest tools humanity has ever created.

It may sound like I'm being apocalyptic or extreme, but it's exactly what will happen. Most people don't realize the extent of freedom they have online, but once the internet turns into closed networks and pay-to-play subscription models, with laws that will send you to prison for wrongthink - they'll notice.
The only people who benefit from censorship are people who have financial investments in the status quo. Normies need to understand this and understand that the alt right isn't an actual political group, but a chaotic apolitical force attempting to bring back the traditional checks and balances by calling out the hypocrisy of media, politicians and corporate powers backing them.

Just keep doing what you do and when someone posts "Why does the alt-right do X lol" just respond that you don't know what the alt-right is.

Also make fun of the term as a boogeyman. That's how you beat this. I'm open to other ideas though. It's an interesting time.

We are too hard to pin down, too diverse and they don't have decades of media dominance to paint us how they want.

that's putting it a bit high-horse. We're just a bunch of trouble-makers doing what we've done throughout history. Killing bullshit.

Yeah I liked it when Sam Hyde does that. My only problem with that is that it gives jews a platform to 'jewsplain' to us what we are.

We're just "the Right", but the Republican party was hijacked by cucks that do nothing but lose ground. The neoconservative fucks that fret over winning the spicy Latino vote and adopt black babies to prove how cool and not racist they are. They want to label you "alt right" as well.

Hillary and establishment Republicans are both alarmed.

I've noticed this too. it just cropped up subtly on external sites two years or so ago, it's never been used on Sup Forums before that. even then, the response to its usage is usually dumbfounded.

evidently it's being forced on us from an external source.

She basically gave a new name to the kkk and named it alt right
You're all falling for it
The words alt right are now just another thing like isis
Now if you're not a democrat you're all literally hitler

An (((external source))).

No but seriously this all snowballed when likes got called out on Twitter and got butt hurt bc calling them Jews is the only thing that "doesn't wash off like water on a rain coat".

Their neurotic shvitzing escalated this hard.

wikileaks revealed hillary clinton is controlled by george soros and other globalists

hillary clinton reveals that donald trump is controlled by the "alright" "Sup Forums meme board" and other "internets"

You're goddamn right. (((They))) used Cointelpro to destroy hippies. If (((they))) label us, this is it. We can't let that happen.

I think the whole left right thing is obviously a jew-ruse. The only difference between people is whether they support authoritarianism (whether it be religious or not) or whether they support individualism. That's literally all.

Nah we call them the nu-left. They are not progressives whatsoever

>Want to label you

So fucking what you pussy, you like to take it in the ass don't you?

are you newfag?

Alt right is a term that our side come up with to differentiate from the Reagan-style cuckservative view of favoring less government barriers to trade and immigration

>An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right
breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Cuckservatives:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w

I don't understand you. I get what your're saying about being a pussy, but the whole taking it up the ass thing implies we're faggots for not supporting gay jewish marx faggotry. It's like the opposite of reality.

>alt right
Never heard of it before yesterday.

This is why I say Sup Forums needs to be deleted.

The left is asserting aggressive control over the other boards. They've been given a huge advantage by the existence of this board. Sup Forums was anti leftist before this board came around.

Delete Sup Forums and the agitators will lose. Right now we're getting our asses kicked and they know it.

Yup, it's the class liberal tactic of labelling their opposition as racist, only this time nobody even knows what the "alt-right" is so they have a blank slate to paint with so whatever they say we are will be the public perception.

the "alt-right = neo-nazis" label is probably going to stick.

Yeah but those crafty lampshades will try to force labels on us anyway. The most important thing is to resist their attempts

>kill yourself and win.

Okay, kike. Seriously though, /b and /lit etc were always gay trapfests. Go be a trap over there.

>newfag doesn't remember that we used to be far-left extremists

You're either a leftie shill or an easily duped Sup Forumsack who doesn't know how to fight and win a culture war.

>Hillary starts fucking up in the final stretch
>Going after the standard conservative stereotypes doesn't work
>Calling him a racist and "literally hitler" doesn't work either
>The clock keeps ticking
>In an act of desparation, they start shitting on Sup Forums-style alt-right
>Normies have no idea what the fuck they're talking about
>Every piece of media they put out is a bizarro mess
>"This is so weird what else is on"
>Nobody watches
>Trump wins

i want to fuck that frog

You're the Newfag. Sup Forums was always reactionary. Until the "containment board" meme came along.

Only ones I've seen call themselves that are jew ecelebs, jonestein, those on the_donald, jew propaganda outlets, while I've always seen nothing but rejection of the nonsense long before this drama.

Sometimes the biggest things start with the dumbest reasons.

While the other boards are more diverse in political affiliations, most if not all of us hate SJWs and they just dislike us because we occasionally manage to intrude onto their boards.

>if you don't defend yourself, you win
fuck off shill faggot

I'm a secular Kekist.

alt right doesn't exist.

I agree that in some ways Sup Forums is now the played and not the player but this is literally the worst way to get your point across. The meme culture is too embedded now to take anything like this seriously. You have to TRICK Sup Forums into doing something just like how leftists are now tricking us into doing something. You have to save Sup Forums by playing Sup Forums.

When pol was deleted last time we overran the other boards and overwhelmed them.

I want that to be the default state of the English language chans.

Found kike, alt right doesn't exist.

Fuck off shill.

>implying any of that has anything to do with us
We are not the alt-right.
The alt-right is an agenda that attempts to tie itself to our success to gain power. It has nothing to do with our movement even if we move in similar ways and talk of similar things.

> label us as alt-right

Don't label me bro.

It legitimately is a load of shit, though. I'm a conservative with Trump.

Perhaps. But an chan antifa is starting to form and go on the offensive. They'll just get more successful without a grassroots push back.

that's my feeling here too. Trump is the first person to ever point out that it's actually the dems that support black genocide, inner-city bullshit high crime rates and low employement. Feels before reals with those niggers. I hate them too but I can't believe that they have this weird parasitic relationship with pinko SJWs that literally despise them.

So if liberals come here, will they be able to leave mentally unharmed? I don't mean adults, those youngsters.

whatever nigga

> If the enemy deletes you, you win

You should defend yourself. You should defend yourself from being labeled as the alt-right.
I'm not a part of the alt-right. I'm an independent and always have been, and I don't like anything about globalism and what it's bringing.

Too many already fell for the meme and labelled themselves

Sjw is a good exemple of what is happening with alt-right. See how it was just a generic term and how they now use it with pride, identifying with it?

Fucking commie tactics never gets old.

I actually have no real idea either. I assume it's supposed to just be some derogatory term used to describe "new age" or younger right-leaning people. Guys like us I guess, who are comfortable debating issues like transgenderism, racism, sexism, etc. without instantly defaulting to the liberal/SJW acceptance of these issues.

Personally I think being unquestioningly accepting of everything is a huge mistake that the majority of people in this country have been complicit in for the last ~10 years or so. However there's no reversing it because the bottom line is that the acceptance of all people, no matter how fucked up they are, is good for corporate and political interests. When people feel "accepted" they're more likely to go with the flow, they're more likely to make common consumer purchases, and are generally more predictable than if they're outcast or ostracized.

Anyway that's just my take on "Alt Right" I could be completely off base.

OP is right, white nationalism is not alt-right.

Alt right is a mixed race movement lead by a homosexual zionist.

In 1976 William Luther Pierce explained white nationalism, and it not being part of either the "right" or the "left". Until his death, he pretty much WAS white nationalism. His death was so significant, it caused David Duke to call all white nationalists together in New Orleans and agree on a 3 part agreement for the future of the movement.

From wiki:

New Orleans Protocol

Duke organized a weekend gathering of "European Nationalists", in the vein of white nationalism, in Kenner, Louisiana. In an attempt to overcome the splintering and division in the white nationalist movement that had followed the death of leader William Pierce in 2002, Duke presented a unity proposal for peace within the movement and a better image amongst outsiders. His proposal was accepted and is now known as the New Orleans Protocol (NOP). It pledges adherents to a pan-European outlook, recognizing national and ethnic allegiance, but stressing the value of all European peoples. Signed by and sponsored by a number of white supremacist leaders and organizations, it has three provisions:[117][118]

"Zero tolerance for violence."
"Honorable and ethical behavior in relations with other signatory groups. This includes not denouncing others who have signed this protocol. In other words, no enemies on the right."
"Maintaining a high tone in our arguments and public presentations."

Those who signed the pact on May 29, 2004, include Duke, Don Black, Paul Fromm, Willis Carto (whose Holocaust-denying Barnes Review helped sponsor the event), Kevin Alfred Strom, and John Tyndall (signing as an individual, not on behalf of his British National Party).[117]

Eh. It won't work. They openly brag and boast about the success of their antifa tactics, and pol doesn't seem to notice.

What I do is the only way this could get traction.

I love pol but we need more flexibility. A fixed target is a vulnerable target.

The SPLC noted that the "high tone" of the NOP contrasted with statements at the event where the pact was signed, such as Paul Fromm calling a Muslim woman "a hag in a bag" and Sam Dickson (from the Council of Conservative Citizens, another sponsor) speaking about the "very, very destructive" effect of opposing the Nazis in World War II – opposition that caused people to view Hitler's "normal, healthy racial values" as evil.[117] The SPLC described the NOP as a "smokescreen", saying that "most of the conference participants' ire was directed at what they consider to be a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race through immigration and miscegenation".[119]

It's a made up word.

Don't give made up words credence by applying them to yourself.

It only makes it easier to define you and pin you down.

If they can't define you, they literally cannot win.

Antifa and SJWs (as demonstrated above with that anti-pol che guivera anonymous nigger) hate the fact that we have a space to discuss this shit at all. That we can formulate a thought free and clear of their thought-crime policing and pozzed reddit-tier censorship and kikebook smear campaigns (((thought-leadership))). The stuff we say here could get you fired from your job and wreck you.

This. Thought immediatly of this. We need to deny that we are alt-right.

>1 post by this id

Louisiana, my bad, new orleans protocol, should have called it the louisiana protocol lol.

Alt right doesn't exist

Sup Forums don't even band together to protest
or harass any Hillary supporters like BLM and Bernie sandlers.

are they goofy or what?
why would you delete Sup Forums?

Everything to blame is Alex Jones, the water filter merchant

>if you kill the enemy they win

This explains why there is a bunch of "who here alt left?" threads.

>They openly brag and boast about the success of their antifa tactics

Who gives a shit, a dozen of them got fucking stabbed for being stupid in public.

Just let the newfag Sup Forumstards pretend like it's 2007 again, they literally accomplish nothing.

It will not be easy for them to change the internet. The internet has this phenomenon where even when monitored, people don't care about what they say say and typically perceive the internet as a place to say what they want. This will create a natural resistance if people start getting carted away for "wrong" opinions.

there isnt anything they can do. free speech exist. i can even give in depth examples of things i hope white power people do to remove the scum of the earth guess what unless they throw every fucking reporter in jail they cant touch me.

between the previous administration and the current they have in decent detail talked about possible terrorist attacks and promoting acts of violence against trump supporters. its no different. my entire defense can literally be just youtube clips

Alt-right? Never heard of her.

Meme shock trooper? Now you're talking.

Why is the enemy keeping us around? Because they know we're weaker like this.

Wake up, cuck.

We're not a fucking political movement.
Not
A
Movement
Not
An
Organisation
What the hell is so hard to understand? Why are you afraid of a couple of mates talking shit at each other, fighting over mundane things and sitting at their computers all day?
Bloody hell, I'm tired of this shit

called myself a race realist when it all started, still calling myself so throughout all of this. Some went with the alt right crowd. I stayed out of the homo and jew fest.

And I am becoming less like the alt right by the day and more like the volkish people of the old, or at least trying to.

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

have a bump, good post

oh i agree it's a made up word, and I certainly won't refer to myself as an "alt right", I was more so trying to figure out what they meant by it in the first place, like exactly what type of person they were referring to.

You're right though, better to not even figure that out and just ignore the term as if it doesn't exist. It serves no benefit to me.

But the alt right loves hillary. She will kill the niggers.

Who cares about stabbings?

I want to stop losing the culture war. Do you?

It's just some scary word that is supposed to elicit a response similar to neo nazi in those indoctrinated by virtue signalling.

The term was invented by the CIA and they're the ones telling their media puppets about this alt-right thing.

That's why the reporters are fucking calling Sam Hyde and asking him if he's alt-right. They don't KNOW what alt-right is, it's memorex.

They're being kept in the dark and fed a steady diet of shit just like the good little mushrooms they are.

The CIA handlers don't know how to give them the information without accidentally redpilling them.

Alt right for hillary here

No the fucking won't haha. It is lterally the law in all of continental europe and england that if you say 'hateful' things online, or if you break their hate-speech laws you can go to jail. Look see: The Holocaust Didn't Happen. That sentence could get you jailed in fucking Canada, mate. Don't be such a kike-shill dumbass, okay?

damn I knew it.

Who cares? Don't react to it. Stick to the issues.

That's how Gamergate died.

Honestly, no.

It makes it easier this way to separate who is logical and who isn't.

It's not possible to "win" a culture war when you don't control the narrative.

>it's memorex

Er what?

g.co/kgs/SM7pnd

I find it hilarious that people have named something they dont understand and by doing so only further themselves from ever understanding it

You are 100% correct. One of the oldest tricks in the book. One semi-recent example would be turning anons having a good time into Anonymous. Look how well that worked out. Just be an individual engaging in the free exchange of ideas with other individuals.

I WAS ACCIDENTALLY REDPILLED BY THE CIA AND NOW I CAN'T STOP SHITPOSTING

/Paul had been around for too long, it's implimented in the site's culture
Alt-right is just a broader term, it's like calling out someone for being a pol/ack, but outside of here.
As things are right now, the only liberty of action you have left is on the individual size.
Make a difference.

This has to be the single most shilled thread in the history of my time on Sup Forums and /new/

the left is not winning Sup Forums they are just a loud minority, filled with paid posters and internet defense forces. The silent Libertarian block still exists, although many have converted to the nationalist ideal. The kek praisers still post on the regular, the nazi posters while mostly moved to other chans still has a foothold here on cuckchan. My point is the core that makes up the Sup Forums userbase still exists, and they have more power than ever.

So, WHY would we want to delete Sup Forums at the height of its power? Why would we want to throw it all away when FOR THE FIRST time we have been legitimized by the opposition candidate, not only that but stole their thunder, and showed we are not afraid of her?

Only shills want to delete Sup Forums its too powerful to control

Only shills want to destroy the alt-right image that they accidentally made powerful.

Only shills think the left is winning

The real ruse is that they pretend the Republican party is right-wing when they're mostly a bunch of leftist cucks who are just slightly to the right of the Democrat party. A right-wing party will never be allowed to form without some kind of revolution.

>I don't care about losing all the time

Opinion trashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVqeoI4klLE

MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC
IS REAL
ISRAEL
THE JEWS DID IT ALL

never defend yourself, always be the attacker

Shut up you user name chad. Pol will not be deleted like Hillary e-mail

CTR shill. obviously libtards are obssesd with
DELETING

>delete everything because that will help gusy!

Opinion baleeted

This.

Stop running and hiding everyone, it's a mixed bag anyway. Defend what you believe.

Verified ID posting is what they will be after. Enforced everywhere. Don't tie the ideological line and they will fuck you up.

Hate speech is the most dangerous concept because it means anything they don't like.

You don't defend hate, do you? That's all were trying to prevent.

The alt right is a convenient Boogeyman label now for them to spook the herd with.

That's where they expect to find you. Don't be there.

im not white can i even be alt right?

at the very least i respect and support the movement because i actually appreciate and think you deserve to preserve the Western you created.

>DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE

M E M E M A G I C I S R E A L

They're trying to fuck us over like they did the Tea Party and Occupy Movement

Reject labels and define yourselves

Here's an idea lad. It takes a group of people making a concentrated effort to change Sup Forums. The only proper group of people that is secret enough to pull it off is the RightStuff forums. Its private and everyone there is severly autistic which means they can commit to a scheme. Getting them to change the environment on Sup Forums would be the thing to do.

>Implying that won't escalate things

It doesn't even happen that often because it literally only happens on facebook and twitter. People are smart enough to simply not tie all their social media accounts to themselves.

This.

If we feed the fire, it only burns hotter. We need to keep pressing them on the issues, they want us to get stuck in identity politics so we stop pointing out just how insane they are.

Anyone who openly refers to themselves as alt-right is a jewish shill and shouldn't be trusted.

so much this, accepting the name your enemy gives you is fucking retarded.. don't fall for that trap pol.