Why are brits so goofy when compared to yanks?

why are brits so goofy when compared to yanks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CFvZ4TwfpHU
youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
noo.org.uk/NOO_about_obesity/adult_obesity/UK_prevalence_and_trends
aihw.gov.au/overweight-and-obesity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brits

Please do not use that word

Thank you

are we?

subhuman incestuous Anglo genes?

non-sovereign identities please leave

Americans are just as goofy. They just don't show it on TV. You only realize it once you get there and see how incredibly awkward they all are.

yes, you are all ugly as fuck. they all had to go to the states for dental care obviously. no bong has great teeth like that.

Please don't reveal our secret.

>when you realize the famine is over

They laugh at us, they underestimate us, they don't take us seriously

That has always been our advantage

Not really. We can be more absurdist, but there's a very nasty tinge to that sort of humour. When Americans act goofy, it's as a fun, naive type of thing. When we act goofy, we're probably trying to insult someone at the same time. Case in point, that guy who does the OTT Ned shit is a Jew who went to a private school and does this stuff to mock working class Glaswegians.

Seriously, go look it up. He's a Jew who's made a career on pissing on the misery of deindustrialised communities.

Britons?

yes

Too many years of colonialism and having former colonies dump it full of their monied upperclass and penniless refugees have left it without an identity of self, and entrenched collective guilt about what it was.

The England that once was will never be again, and it's because of it's own devices.

BIG BOB. BIG BOB BIG BOB BIG BOB!

>OTT Ned

wat dat? fast show crew were legit brits and they were always bantering the working folk

Also, what excellent timing with this . "Harry"'s (or Henry Richard as he's actually known) father is a rich journalist who sent his kids to private school. "Harry" then got his break on television mocking white working class men through connections his father had with the IBA, the original owners of Channel 4.

Idiot. OP posted "The Wee Man" aka Neil Bratchpiece. That's who I was talking about.

A metric fuck ton of drugs.

Describe London in 5 words or less

Honestly yes. 90-95% of Brits are extremely ugly. The tiny few that aren't are usually extremely attractive. There's no middle

Not all of them are British and not all of them are good looking, but you got Tom Hardy which more than makes up for it.

The beauty distribution in Brit is the similar to most countries, but some countries have way more beautiful folk and others the opposite.

Plus that pic is from a (shit) Irish TV show.

LOOK HERE BUB

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

I made that gif.
It's Irish not British.

Oi, it's five bong!

youtube.com/watch?v=CFvZ4TwfpHU

Fucking croatia, jeez, like you can point fingers, son. You're known for one thing, and it isn't being suave and sophisticated...

Mother of the greatest race

>You're known for one thing, and it isn't being suave and sophisticated...

I hate UK rap. The accent is just shit for it.

As difficult as it is for me to admit, that guy is Irish.

This, especially the women

Your average slag is literally deformed, but every 100 slags or so there's a proper stunner

Dublin doesn't count as Irish.

Full of paki fucks, mate

Sure, you betcha.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

Do you mean those generic sounding beats with a bored black Londoner talking over it?

I'm still not sure who listens to that stuff it's drab as hell.

Pretty sure the guy pictured is a South African rapper

thats a scot actually

There must be an audience for it, it's all that's on Radio One after 10pm

Much ugly, so goof

Yes, but, that guy is hard a fuck and all those woman are great in bed.

what does one mean by 'goofy'?

isnt it almost 70% obesity rate in america? considering fat people cant be attractive, 70% of america alone are ugly, and thats not considering the ugly people that arent over weight.

yeah we have a big class divide, we have a lot of attractive people and alot of unattractive people and plenty in the middle, but 90-95%?? thats a bullshit figure youve just plucked out yer arse

>Great in bed

If you mean lying there like a body pillow making you do all the work, sure. Drunk slags are the worst shags

wakey wakey sleepy Jakey

Sam Hyde's British accent is getting better.

Brosnan is Irish.

rightful clay

I'm not sure about 70% but it's pretty fucking high. Makes it easy to stand out when you madcow 5x5 3x a week and are mindful of calories in v. calories out.

wakey wakey sleepy jakey

But you've got to compare our mingers with those fine yank qts, pic related

I meant great as in you can do whatever you want to them. up the arse, facial, bring a mate in, what ever you fancy.

IIRC It's actually 60% overweight total, of which a further 35% are obese

Lets see if this retarded website gives me a shitty little union jack instead of a saltire

Fuck off

>Being this mad

Don't you have some oil revenue to lose?

Roughly 35% of the US is obese. For comparison roughly 61% of the UK is obese, Germany 66.5% and France at 49.3%

You have to go to someplace like Australia to find lower obesity rates than the US, or to third world countries that cant afford food. The Amerifat meme is about 15 years out of date. The US stayed the same while the rest of the civilized world rocketed past us

Welcome newfriend.

I've got some oil to slather on your mother and fuck her with a square slice

Oh here we fucking go, the traitorous jock appears. Should change the name of that rag to 'the salty'

At 5'9'' 220 i'm obese too. Been lifting for a decade. I doubt people like me are meaningfully skewing that number though. Just saying if you're going by BMI there are flaws.

I don't believe that at all. Where's your sources m8

That's me on the left you saft spoken shitebag

For you

>Britons

Always seemed weird to use the ancestral name of the Welsh to describe English and Scottish people.

What are you basing this off of?

>Implying anyone in Scotland actually has oil anymore

Our entire budget was based on expensive oil, and now with oil at a record low, all the SNP can say is DEER FUHKIN ENGLISH BASSARDS TUK ER ORL

Scotland is hilarious, but not in a haha but more of a "holy fuck we're ruled by literal retards and we're all going to die" way

That 35% is taken out of the 60%, not added to it.

Pic related, and why the way they measure overweight/obese is bullshit. All 3 guys are a frog hair away from being Obese. All 3 are considered overweight

Is it aye

>That 35% is taken out of the 60%, not added to it.

That's what I said, 60% total, of which 35% are obese

READING COMPREHENSION

A awready acknowledged that is in fact a picture of me n ma da

why is that goofy, hes just a remain voter reacting to the final solution to the europe problem.

Aye n yer maws a fuckin slag ya wee cunt

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

noo.org.uk/NOO_about_obesity/adult_obesity/UK_prevalence_and_trends

aihw.gov.au/overweight-and-obesity/

Aye she is, but at least my da isny doon the baths sucking off pakis like yours is

>Brits
Posts gif of an Irish comedian
Kek

Id be more concerned about that coloured chap tbqh famalam.

>posts pictures of shitty chavvy areas
i live in brighton (full of degenerate fags i know) and seriously 70% of girls under 30 i see here are 6/10 or more.
GO to rural areas and the people are beautiful. Americucks and Slavshits are mad because they have inferior, non Germanic genes.

>of which a further 35% are obese

>of which a further 35% are obese

Is actually what you said. "A further..." implies that the current number is not included in the previously mentioned number.

SYNTAX

wakey wakey sleepy jakey

so which country in europe dosnt have a sub class of shit heads that come out at nights to get pissed and start fights?

Oh my fucking cunt. All my favourite English house DJs insist on including tracks with UK rappers on them, as though that makes the mix more street, and it's basically pakis rapping and it's the worst thing ever and I hate it.

>35% obese for America
>25% obese for UK

Up here in East Kilbride it's like a victorian freak show on a saturday night, malformed slags strutting around like the world owes them a million quid

There isnae any pakis in ullapool ya gyro scrounging granny shagger

>Roughly 35% of the US is obese.

almost took the b8, try not to be as obvious next time

why can't american companies make functional online services?

>Americucks and Slavshits are mad because they have inferior, non Germanic genes.

Are you stupid? Germans were the largest immigrant group for decades and decades.

there's nae cunts in ullapool at all, yer da has tae drive doon tae glesga tae get his paki knob fix

It's sad really. I feel sorry for the salty, traitorous, English teat sucking, ginger twats.

I have a self identity and no guilt mate. The america that once was will never be again because white europeans settled it, killed the natives, slaughtered all the buffallo, imported a fuck ton of chimps then allowed said chimps to take over.

Don't feel sorry for us, we brought it upon ourselves

EK, fuck sake mate yer at the bottom of the barrell there, a boy from EK tried ordering a hooker to my flat once after a party and got his money bumped then started trying to tap people for his dinner for like a month.

Av been in EK, it's like amsterdam after nuclear holocaust with mer riot vans

Honestly it depends on the state and city, America is so large and spread out that you get pretty diverse attitudes from place to place.

What you have here is a scottish fenian.

Hes no Brittish man. Hes from potato nigger stock and should go back.

Build the Wall!

So that's where he dissapears tae, n aye everycunts granny is their sister up here

>why are brits so goofy when compared to yanks?

they have a tradition of molesting each other homosexually

It's kinda fun, fights on the hour every hour

I'm looking at moving to Carlisle or Newcastle, get away from the SNP and get my guns back at the same time