Reminder Trump doesn't support legalized marijuana

Reminder Trump doesn't support legalized marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/29/trump-wants-marijuana-legalization-decided-at-the-state-level/
youtube.com/watch?v=r-n5LzipfBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a job.

looks like theres no way to get weed now

>marijuana
fuck off degenerate

Trump believes the state should decide

Fuck you and your marijuanas degenerate hippy

he does you retard, he wants medical legalised on a federal level and recreational use should be up to the states. since you are too lazy to look this up on the internet i won't post the youtube vid of him talking about this at one of his rallies

Good

Weed breeds a degenerate culture

in slightly before canadian

Tried weed several times.

I have yet to find out why people like feeling dizzy, confused, hungry, strange, unconcentrated.

Truly the most pressing issue of our time.

yeah he does, fuck off CTR shill

official stance is he's all for states to legalize it

>Trump believes the state should decide

Chris Christie as attorney general would disagree.

weed is for hosers

>Truly the most pressing issue of our time.

le ebic we should have 200 million people in jail for smoking a plant!

Reminder Trump will make women this again

Id take this over weed and a fat dyke haired sjw

>marijuana which gets you a slap on the wrist and small fine is a big issue for you

Kys

This.

>Chris Christie as attorney general would disagree.

in NJ the medical marijuana places have the absolute worst weed and it's sold to you by policeman freemasons for stupid high prices

> medical legalised on a federal level
No source.

> recreational use should be up to the states.

No source

Trump panders to the jebus freak crowd. He could never support that.

He supports legalizing medical marijuana and leaving recreational legalization up to the states.

>gets you a slap on the wrist

Guess you must be new to America

dude weed lmao

Source?

The Donald is smarter than that. Look at how much money Illinois is raking in after legalising. He'd be balls-out retarded to not legalise.

Don't forget who passed a law in '94 for harder sentencing against all drug related crimes, especially weed.

He supports it medically and no ones stopping its future nationwide legalization anyway.

I dont smoke weed anymore. because its just cloudy thinking.

oh it's one of those I'm only pretending to be retarded threads

>Source?
ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm

Study legalization, but don't legalize now
Q: A lot of talk about addiction on the campaign trail lately, especially up in New Hampshire. You used to think that legalization, taking the profit out, would solve that problem. What changed your mind?

TRUMP: Well, I did not think about it, I said it's something that should be studied and maybe should continue to be studied. But it's not something I'd be willing to do right now. I think it's something that I've always said maybe it has to be looked at because we do such a poor job of policing. We don't want to build walls. We don't want to do anything. And if you're not going to want to do the policing, you're going to have to start thinking about other alternatives. But it's not something that I would want to do.

Hear that guys? Trump doesn't support legalized drugs. I guess that means we better let Hillary win, who won't legalize it either, will attempt to shutdown alternative media, take away our guns, will increase rapefugees by 500%, and will also continue allowing spics to flood into the country with impunity. Absolutely brilliant, OP you really have your priorities in order.

Reminder if your candidate doesn't support legalizing weed on a federal level, it's still illegal nationwide. Federal law trumps state law.

Good.

>No source
Because you're too much of a lazy faggot to use Google
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/29/trump-wants-marijuana-legalization-decided-at-the-state-level/

Good. fuck potheads. They ruined colorado. Bunch of useless faggots.

>Hear that guys?

He also wants amnesty

>decided-at-the-state-level/

Under federal law it's illegal nationwide. Where does he stand on the federal law banning weed? This is just trump being a lying faggot.

Reminder that Trump will be THE President to gut the cartels by decriminalising cannabis in his term.

Barrack "coke n weed" Obama could never touch weed because he's so tied into his identity as the first black president.

Trump has and never will touch the stuff so will be able to decriminalise and do real damage to the black markets, adding this achievement to the many he will accumulate.

He hasn't opposed it either. There are more pressing issues on the table.

> mfw I'm straightedge and can't stand stoners and their inability to shut the fuck up about weed for 10 seconds

>>mfw I'm straightedge

no judgement but how old are you?

Guess you live in a shit state that hasn't at least decriminalized.

Then smoke it illegally, puss.

I hope you will be shot dead by Duterte's death squads you fucking piece of shit

>marijuana which gets you a slap on the wrist and small fine

Only if you're white

Reminder I live in Colorado and don't give a fuck what Trump thinks

Come here to the Philippines and smoke some weed

He's 100% in favor of medical marijuana wants to leave legalization to the states.

He does support medical though.

Too old, I joke that the novelty of drinking wore off when I became legal age. Became militant straightedge after getting a job with mandatory drug testing and got the chance to work around adults for he first time in my life.

>marijuana
>a real issue

its fucking retards like OP that will end up throwing their vote away to a globalist shill like Johnson

Why even bother changing the law all he needs to do is expand the Obama executive order that currently keeps the DEA from going after legal pot.

OP BTFO

It's the state's decision, and he agrees.

>Where does he stand on the federal law banning weed?
that it doesn't apply to states that have legalized it

That's why state legislation takes care of it for us. Remember to vote in November kids.

This guy gets it.

easier to get it if it's illegal

>tfw you saw weed work as a powerful medicine and now you can never go back

anti plants are a joke

>NH
>shit state

That's right. Don't come here.

this you megaffaggot

>weed is a powerful medicine
>it's just never been, you know... actually proven... or even tested in a repeatable scientific study
>but dude, my uncle knew a gun that smoked weed and his arm grew back
>and this girl took marijuana oil and it cured her cancer
>because THC attacks cancer cells n shit

Good.

wtf i hate trump now

Even if you hate stoners and don't smoke there is no reason for it not to be legal
>Land of the free, can't gamble or smoke a plant in certain states
top lel

Redneck detected

so?
Illegal marijuana helps keep basketball Americans safely off the streets, if you want to smoke it then you can, as long as you're an acceptable level of melanated

Good.

You can buy medical marijuana and at every school in America.

Good

yes goy, cerebral palsy isn't real! it can come and go all on its own!

youtube.com/watch?v=r-n5LzipfBE

idiot

> the only non-addictive drug in the world with no side-effects that cures everything from hangovers to phantom limb syndrome also by pure coincidence happens to by the preferred social drug of choice by the majority of people working in media

>~2 in 3 people smoke weed
i doubt that

I don't believe Hillcunt does, either. Only shit-tier meme candidates like Big Johnson seem to.

>mfw degenerate stoners on Sup Forums try to justify their disgusting drug habit whenever weed is brought up

I don't really care I just wanted to use this

I am a stoner and I doubt it

it changes when tolerance develops and you constantly have thc in your system. smoking a few times here and there is in no way comparable to the effects a regular user experiences. it's what makes marijuana so complex and deceptive. a few people take a few hits from a joint once every ten years and say "what's the big deal with weed? it's harmless!" but then the chronic, hourly, daily smokers who have been doing it for decades know a different story, one involving in its darkest and most depraved moments psychosis, schizophrenia, and lots of other problems.

i hate the weed culture. all those guys making a living on youtube smoking 1 gram bongs should be shut the fuck down. it sends such a bad message to kids. weed is not harmless when it becomes a chronic habit, which it does for the majority of people who get into it. sure, there are those "i only smoke once a month" types but even they start becoming "once a week", then "just one hit a day", then "just a bowl every few hours", then "wake and bake 420 dude weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"

>alcohol fags
Marijuana is much safer than alcohol. Hate to break it to ya

who the fuck cares ? drugs are for losers.

Because you're a fucking burnout who can't conceptualize the world around you.

More people smoke weed than take asprin. Let it sink in.

go to canada if you want a candidate who does

STATES RIGHTS

this is my experience with alcohol t.b.h.

2/3 people would say 'sure' if you offered them a hit of weed in the USA

This is true IME (In My Experience)

You mean like alcohol? It just hits much much faster. No hangovers either no poisoning or anything like that.

Good, fuck pot smokers, bunch of lazy, pretentious and disgusting faggots. Every single place were marijuana was legalized become a shit hole of degeneracy over time.

good, I'm sick of all those lazy, stinky pot-smokers who don't know how to bathe themselves.

Read trumps drug policy on his website, its very interesting

Those are side effects, and generally not what marijuana is all about.

As a 29 year old, I can take 1 hit and feel creative and productive for hours on a level I wasn't before.

Same is true with Alcohol, but if I get too drunk, I fuck everything up and my time is spent worthlessly.

66 KB
66 KB JPG
Guys... I was watching the speech she did recently, I think you know the one, and I have seen the error of my ways. We "alt-right" clan have struck fear into the hearts of common sense democrats and have been officially labeled as Internet Terrorists™. Our death grips on memes have gone on for far too long, we must join to the rest of the world in globalism, multiculturalism, and common sense gun control! We must destroy all border! Let a refugee into your home, let him share his love of your wife and children, bank account, and vehicles that you own. America is already great because it is good, Black Lives Matter! It's 2016 and I and going to shill for the Hill.

Last I read he said states rights.
The feds now leave you alone of you are within state laws.
The Feds don't care about any growers that have less than 100 plants.
Nothing will change with either candidate, other than maybe some more states making recreational weed legal.

no they wouldn't you fuck

>of you are within state laws
*if

"weed is for niggers"-derek vinyard

how is this a bad thing?

Depends how much you hate freedom

why the fuck should geographical land markers decide anything?

Good.

>No Drugs, No Drinking, No Smoking
>No Degeneracy

You have to be at the very minimum, 18 years of age to post here.

>doesn't support legalized marijuana

That's a lie, he has clearly stated on numerous occasions that he would leave it totally up to the states.

You're a kike though so you don't know the difference between the truth and a lie.

Every day I am on here I learn more about how you kikes operate. It has helped my out tremendously.

What's the continuum for "hating freedom"? Can you define it in a 1-10? 10 being "literally hitler"?