Do you think there is something to that devilsworshipping stuff?

So most people probably know already about the Bohemian Grove, but for those who dont, its basically a holiday resort where the rich and mighty gather once a year where they celebrate the "cremation of care" where they watch some guys in robes (all according to actual occult guidelines) reenacting apparently some story which ends with a "dummy"-child sacrificed in a fire pit in front of a giant owl statue and worship moloch (all consuming power as far as i could research).
the bushs were there regulars, and nixon and reagan were there prior to being elected presidents. also one of the heads of the federal reserve (forgot which one, but i think greenspan) was there too and shortly after it he was in charge of the fed.
Hillary, as seen in the email (pic related) seems to has ties to to the bohemian grove, and rothschild and so on.

So my question is: do you believe there is anything to that devilsworshipping or is it just some dumb roleplay hobby and superstition of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WhLTT85Ite8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and this is how their sweet little celebration looks like

It's real.

They literally do worship the devil. All the conspiracy theories are true (except the faked moon landing one, that's disinfo).

These rabbit hole threads are the best.

Magic is real, you can do different things and get different results, you can call upon demons to serve you, but they can curse you, and alot of other shit

If someone really studies hard they can get really good at making their will reality

i didnt mean if its real what they do there, but if you think there is actually something supernatural going on. i mean all those people deciding the fate of our planet, being in possession if informations we cant get our hands on, and they choose to worship a giant owl statue for the lulz? semms weird

well, in another thread we had a discussion of the fabric of reality, and some people thought that a thought can alter reality since reality would be a projection of what we percieve. came to some similar thought once which goes like this (saved it luckily):
what is the universe? the universe is everything we can observe right? and what we observe is the reality. now everyone observes different stuff. maybe because he just lives in a different part of the world. maybe because he has different informations. maybe different conclusion based on the same informations the others have. that means everyone lives in his own universe/reality. spinning this thought further everything you believe in is real because you observed it in some way or another. when there is some noise in the bushes at night one might think its a cat and just walks on. the next guy heres that sound an believes it is surely a monster and runs away. now there is one reality with a cat, and one with a monster. is one more right than the other if you havent actually looked what is in the bushes?
also how can it be that there are different perceptions of reality be real if they contradict each other? multiverse theory. there are allegedly hundreds and thousands of universes all similar to ours, but with tiny difference (like in one universe there is a cat in the bush, in another there is a monster).
what im trying to get at is: in some way each and everyone is in his own universe and reality. and each of the universes are connected, they can exchange data by talking, watching/showing or feeling/touching with each other. sometimes your reality will alter itself for example when you get new information, and suddenly the all good government turns into the corrupt piece of shit. some see this as a destruction of their reality instead of an alteration or addition and thus do their best to preserve the original state by ignoring and supressing the information

Mystery Babylon unveiled.
youtu.be/WhLTT85Ite8

I wore a fedora until the Moloch threads.

Now I believe...

>but if you think there is actually something supernatural going on

Maybe. Do you consider meme magic to be supernatural? Because it's sure as hell real.

i dont know, i see it that way that mememagic makes your idea travel the world in resides inside of everyone knowing or even living according to this idea. ether it is the child you raised that will behave because of how you raise it, it is some stranger you helped out once which made her believe in the good and thus continued to do good, or some information you give someone that alters his life making all of us even some kind of god that gains power the more people believe in him or his ideas.
that also opens the possibillity for evil gods, black mememagic, where someone does evil because you harmed him in a way making him come of the right track, the child you abused which will live in depression, or even harms other because of it and spreads the misery even further.

that would be a not supernatural explenation. however as i said above in it wouldnt suprise me if the perception of something or the thought of one or many can change. i mean schroedingers cat even says that observing something can change the outcome. could be working with thought instead of looks as well

now those are some serious pieces of information, thanks for that. especiall the city being planned to look like an owl seems terrifying x)

i meant and

i saw that one as well, and found it fascinating. it basically prooves that there is a lot of underground and secret sociaty stuff is going on in the world. but those are all just crazy conspiracies right? xD

shameless selfbumb

I had an Ex who was all into this junk. She did something called Cord Cutting on me and said she could talk to Angels and what not. According to her and her friends, a lot of famous/wealthy people are into it too.

many people being into it doesnt necessarily mean that there is something to id, but it sure makes me think. question is if there is something going on is our mememagic enough to counter it?

You're confused, the moon landing was faked but flat earth is a psyop and disinfo to make credible theories sound ridiculous.

It's all so mundane. Get connected enough to join the masons or other fraternal orgs. It's old men having dinners and some musty old rituals nobody believes in anymore.

It is a true conspiracy in the sense they will (and are obliged to) help a fellow mason in anything. In practice this means connected people help eachother screw the rest out of their shekels. As it is and always was.

there is a lot of that stuff going on, like that "jetfuel cant melt steelbeems" is a psyop just so noone questions the other stuff like how it got destroyed shortly of there was an insurance created for the WTC, how there where files in the area of the pentagon about a few trillion bucks which just went missing prior to it, and with the explosion in the pentagon the files regarding it went gone as well and many more stuff.

like flat earth probably is just a psy op for hollow earth, or that there actually is something interesting in antarctica we arent told about and so on.

i wont join some group like that. if i do only to infiltrate. screwing over random others is never justified. if my friend needs money for food, i dont go rob an old lady. nothing else is the principle of those sociaties. rather i try to help everyone and not piss of anyone who doesnt deserve it.

Try to help everyone, what bullshit. You could feed a small village of africans working a regular job, bit you won't. You could give until you're in sack cloth yourself but you don't.

Every day you take selfish actions that hurt others.

A society that promotes its own members is no different from you feeding your family before the homeless. It's natural and has always been part of life.

Trying to act like you are above that is laughable. Trying to say it's unnatural is stupid.
Sour grapes is a perspective thats's understandable and common but this is really your own fault. You could have the grapes. You are just lazy and pretending the grapes were evil and beyond reach.

i never said im above it, but joining such a group implies i put those people above others, regardless of their behavior. those could be the biggest asshole but, assuming im a doctor, would have to take care of that guy first instead of that severly sick old lady needing help, just because he is in that weird club with me. of course i care for my people first, nothing wrong with that, but i wont call some random club "my people". "my people" are people i can relate to with, with their views, oppinions, behavior and so on. of course im not completely selfless and live for other stuff than helping others. but when i have the opportunity by chance to do a good deed quickly i will unless that guy showed me somehow he doesnt deserve it.

Fraternity hijinks. Their "success" is corruption and criminal enterprise. They're the newer more successful high-profile mob. It's that simple.

It's very easy to confuse a population when you know obvious things they do no. Hence why a knowledgeable society is a powerful society and why knowledge is power.

Let's say an ancient Pharaoh tells his people: ''You will worship me as of now for I am the Sun's prophet. Give me your total faith and submission or the sun will disappear''. What he didn't mention was that he, along with other knowledgeable individuals, calculated there would be a solar eclipse 4 days later.

Now let's say the people refuse, because they're not that stupid, but also because they ignore that there will be a solar eclipse 4 days later. The false prophet role-plays a little, forces the hand but not too much, and waits for the eclipse to happen. The people freak out they want the sun to come back at all cost. The Pharaoh comes out of his palace and ''vanquishes the dark thing eating the sun''. He asks again for the faith of the people. Everyone will see him as a savior.

but in todays age they arent claiming to be prophets and so on, there lies are built around there intent. they say one thing but want the other. worshipping that giant owlstatue wont make people believe they are better suited for the job. thats why im wondering whats up with that

We've connected a lot of dots but my belief is that this (Clinton Foundation, Cult for the Elites, Secret Organizations, 9/11, Globalization, the oligarchies...) is just part of one huge picture we haven't even started to truly grasp.

Even though Sup Forums claims to be redpilled, it's unquestionably true that we have plenty more redpills to dig up and assemble.

>Even though Sup Forums claims to be redpilled, it's unquestionably true that we have plenty more redpills to dig up and assemble.
but thats why im here making this post, so we can put together all the knowledge we have and might get a grasp of the bigger picture

i had given up on the Grove/Moloch stuff for like 10 years after watching AJ's videos and digging up the material that was available at the time

i knew it was real, but not that fucking serious
then this mail appears, and then the threads about the Owl and related thing as well

this is getting too real
this is actually a fucking thing at the highest levels in the world

you burgerclaps need a wall allright, but it needs to be built around the white house

cant we just wait till next year and drop a nuke on them when they gather again? then we could give the white house to some homeless people or so

I doubt that we will ever know the full picture in our lifetimes, but what I know for sure is: The silent battle is not between races or countries, it's between those who know, and those who don't.

but we should try at least

According to her, their was some type of rituals you can do to counter what they do. But it requires a lot of people and some additional resources. I never thought much of it at the time