Bullied for years

>Bullied for years
>Frowned upon by Ron
>Friendzoned by everyone except some random guy in the sixth film

Since Hermione was friendzoned by everyone at Hogwarts from the very beginning, how did she end up with Ron by the sixth film? How did that make sense in Rowling's mind?

She did it just to spite the Harry/Hermione shipper's nonsense.

I think Rowling had an idea of how everything ended up since the beginning and didn't really think of any of the stuff in the middle.

She did it because DULLEST FRANCHISES but also because Hermione was supposed to be a plain jane and Potter was supposed to get with a bombshell like Ginny but Emma grew up cute and Ginny actress did not so now it's regret all around.

its a children's book, written by someone not very sophisticated at writing, that, by pure chance, got enormously popular. she's been out of her depth since book 3, at least.

Pure chance? Rowling is and works for pedophiles . Pedophiles love finding female pedophiles because it makes diddling kids easier .

>This is what Sup Forums actually believes

Bomb this website out of existence.

Why are you even trying to find logic in a childrens series bassd off of one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why make a thread about Harry Potter when you clearly know nothing about it. Krum and Hermione was book/film 4, not 6. And she didn't get together with Ron till basically the very end of the book which would be film 8 unless they did their usual retarded shit and threw the relationship in two films early.

>it's almost like banging an international Quidditch star made her popular

why does this watson pedo keep making threads?
is it that retard bleu?

Obligatory

To be ignorant again...of course you might be one of those dumbfucks who think you will be invited to join ((their)) circle

>tfw you finish a good harry potter fanfiction and it blows everything rowling wrote out of the water in half the average word count of her book

the series could've been so good in the hands of a decent fanfic author

>the first among the three to get a date and kiss and probably sex too
>ron and harry clearly see she's pretty starting in movie 4
>friendzoned
the book sare not the movies

Did you watch the movies? At the end of the second film alone ron and hermiome have a moment. They are always bickering like han solo and leia. But they like eachother clearly. He stands up for her when malfoy calls her a mudblood. And she tends to his leg wound before sirius transforms

Hermione is not supposed to be hot as fuck. Ginny is the hot one in the books. Then they cast fucking Emma Watson as Hermione and that ugly retarded troll as Ginny so everything got fucked up. People complain because in their minds Hermione = Emma, and Emma is literal perfection and should be MC material.

Sup Forums is seriously the most retarded place with the most wrong opinions on anything and everything.

He meant that chad douchebag, not Krum. Krum was a Durmstrang student, not Hogwarts

Yes, because standing up for a girl that gets bullied by a bunch of racists definitely screams love

>you were born just in time to see emma become a milf in some years
That is going to be A+

I listed a bunch of examples and it still isn't all of them they had a cute exchange at the end of the second film alone. They flirt and banter in 3 4 5 6.

Nice copypasta

y-you too..