Richard Gutjahr and the IDF

Richard Gutjahr is a german journalist with ties to the IDF, because of his wife that was an Intelligence Officer in Unit 8200.

He documented both the nice truck attacks and the Munich shooting.
He filmed the truck just as it passes by his hotel's window, before he even got a confirmation that anything happened at all.
In an interview, he could exactly tell us, at what time this happened; as if it was all planned.
Now is, where it gets really fishy: Munich.
Let me explain: His storys are never the same:
First, so he tells us, he parked on the inner ring of the Olympia mall and a stranger told him about the shooting.
In his next appearance, he tells us that he got a message of a friend. After that he tells us that his doughter called him and told the story,
but now he tells us that he was driving right past the mall. he also told the media that he was on his way to work, his home is at the same height as Olympia and his office is south from there.
His daughter is bullshitting too: she tweeted a video of people running away from the shooting from an apartment 500m away from the mall at 6:18 pm,
she told her father that the mall is getting sourrounded by police,
she told the media that she got the information from strangers that ran away; Too bad that the official report says that the police intervened at 6:25pm.
All this is very fishy, even the fact that she tried to tell us that she was going to go to the mall again,
after she left her internship and after she went there again for shopping.
You can also notice that his and his body language are that of liars.

His daughter also has ties to hillary and is anti hetero
twitter.com/thaminastoll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Gutjahr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf
tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-201823.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/richard-gutjahr-journalist-filmte-den-anschlag-von-nizza-a-1103106.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoklauf_in_Mü

he was already there, as the truck plowed through masses of people, he was already there, as the guy shot people; How likely is this? Close to 0, this is so sketchy.

this comes close to this Sam Hyde stuff.,

Bumping for interest

interesting

what the fuck

What is?

Hoofed animals have weird hairs on their feet tof protect the mothers womb.

I wanna lick it and rub my lips on it

>How likely is this? Close to 0
Get back to me when he's present for three or four events.

If a man can survive the Hiroshima bombing then travel to Nagasaki and get bombed again and survive again, I see no reason why someone couldn't be at both Munich and Nice.

this*

Yeah, but IDF and Clinton Mafia ties count as more coincidences.

How gelatin is extracted from horses for your pudding cups

let me set it like this: being killed by a terrorist attack is like 0.00000005454 or something; to witness it is like 0.00005454, its still so unlikely now multiply it: 0.000000002974; that is the likelyness of this happening. being hit once by a lightning is 0,00000084033, and that being struck by lightning once.

sorry, if i sound confusing, im kinda drunk

I remember when Sup Forums used to be all over stuff like this. After Sandy Hook they redpilled me about so many inconsistencies. Now everyone ignores this, Sup Forums is fucking shit now, too many bluepilled newfags ruined this board

so, is this good or bad comtent?

Good

Keep up the work friend, I saw all about this after it happened, thought it was very strange how the guy who filmed the footage of the shooter outside McDonalds was already recording before the shooter even left the restaurant, that with the Mossad connection reeks of false flag.

Its kinda like the guys sent to NY to document 9/11, you know, the israeli men?

Yeah the 5 dancing Israelis

Fucking Mossad is the worst terrorist organization in the world today

hey, are you interested i a movement that wants to preserve western culture and is against all this cultural marxism and islam?

the bomb destroyed the entire city each time though

being in the same city during two attacks is one thing

being RIGHT WHERE THEY HAPPENED in the middle of large metropolises is a different story

if hes around the corner for the next one it will be confirmed

he was right there at the nica truck thing, he even filmed it and with munich, he and his daughter were "coincidentally" there.

yeah definitely fishy

people either in or with connections to Mossad always tend to be around when bad shit happens, I'm sure its just a coincidence.

t. Mossad.

its just, his wife is IDF and you wil never fully get out of secret services, maybe he used this information for personal gain, he definately got something for reporting on this first.

a