Why are halfbreeds so ugly

discussion about race mixing

Other urls found in this thread:

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's unnatural and borderline bestiality.

I love myself a good halfbreed. After all it's the leftist scum that is destroying Europe and the US. And this leftist scum is white.

nice bait bro, but it's extremely elementary.

I've never seen a half-breed that looks as good as pure aryan woman

There is literally nothing wrong with being czeský

It's sad to think that so many girls will be muts. It's not so bad if it's asians. But niggers just ruin everything.

Because she still has a baboon face, even of it is lighter colored

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that freckle monkey

its true germans are getting brainwashed to the point that these halfrace girls are the most popular girls in germany and highly priced. ive seen it, its scary, germany is truly lost, they hate themselves and their heritage, the jews won. any real germans should flee to austria and switzerland to regroup for invasion.

Why is this allowed? Just 50 years ago racemixing was against the law in many countries in the West

>cherry picking

Mulatto reporting in, that girl is a qt.

Get used to it cuckboi, there's more and more race mixing happening in the US ;^)

((()))

Because you think blacks are ugly, so obviously you'd think someone mixed with black is ugly

>Mulatto reporting in

Gross

>how to turn Europe into Brazil 2.0

You can keep her, I'll keep fucking my aryan waifu

>cherry picking

Also pay denbst

>there's more and more race mixing happening in the US

Not with white people
It's really just a meme, white people DOES NOT RACEMIX. There are only very few cases... like 1 in 10,000

The only white people who racemix are white MEN with Asian women

>aryan waifu
>is an american
>only exposed to disgusting little american troglodytes

you are living in a fantasy world my friend!!

>poor people don't take care of themselves

Stop the presses

Literally no. White women with black men is very common.

>British women

If race mixing was against the law greek people wouldn't exist as the cockroach and beetle combined to make greek people

> implying all halfbreeds look like clearer bonobos
> mfw
Whigger reporting in... Mind you that ugly people of any races exist. If you mix two apes together regardless of their skin colour you'll end up with an ape. Preschool-tier maths.

Not true you gross cuckposting monkey

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
>Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.

># of interracial couples steadily increasing since 1967
>B-but it doesn't happen!
Sure thing my Nordic friend.

Gross why do ameriniggers have such low standards?

Pay debts

i very very rarely see mixed races in europe and according to a study women do less racemixing then men, even thought they appear more liberal and pro-refugee in public. mixing really is a non factor and i doubt that will change because the races arent getting closer, but are drifting apart more and more. there where more mixed people in my youth then now.

>partner body size matters when talking about mixed babies
you don't have to be attractive to pop out a baby user

>47% of women state white only

53% would mix. That's basically the definition of common you fucking spastic. Where do you think all these mixed race kids are coming from? Somebody is creating them.

What about the meme of white women being left by black men to bring up children alone. That doesn't exist for no reason, it's a common reality.

I cannot really speak for your countries, but it practically NEVER even happens in my country.

If I see black couple, they are both black
If I see an arab couple, they are both arab

I've never even heard about a Norwegian woman having a 'black' child.

well those white "women" that actually get kids with blacks are those that have no chance with white men, so we cant really blame them. most of those kids will never land a well paid job and will just end up as wageslaves which will further the segregation between them and whites, same happened to all the mixed ones in france and the kids of those immigrants are now the radical terrorists that hate the country they where born in.

>I've never even heard about a Norwegian woman having a 'black' child.

She would even be laughed at probably... (not even kidding)

Maybe you don't in Austria (though when I was there I saw plenty of white women with asian and black men) but in the UK, France and Germany (and Sweden though that's never really through choice) it's pretty common.

From my year of 250 (125 women), I know of 4 that now have mixed race children. That's about 3% and they're only the ones who've had kids.

22 girls from my year have had children, 40 in total. 6 of those are mixed race. That's 15%.

Well that's good to hear. It's not unusual to see here in the UK. It's definitely not the norm, but it does happen.

OMG A CUTE
SANDNIGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
brb gonna fap

Which is it?

Because OP is an anxious virgin with hateful inclinations when faced with uncertainty or unfamiliarity, aka OP is a massive virginal faggot.

They always look like they have mild down syndrome

sweden here and ive not seen too much of it, theres one in my town and the girl is like half gipsy anyway. in larger towns you wont see it either because all the MENA people live in suburbs whilst all white people live in the good areas. the white people that live in the suburbs are pretty much redpilled at this point lol

vs. pic related

Who would win?

Americans are just pretty ugly in general so I'll always have a laugh when they try and insult eachother. Americans are like manlets facially, they all look fucking inbred and ugly, every single race over there

We can cite memes as fact now?

Race mixing is great; culture mixing is what's volatile.

I've felt exactly the same about most of you soggy, inbred Brits.

>Race mixing is great

>iwonderwhoisbehindthatpost.gif

maybe you are more among liberal people, in the big cities there are more liberals usually, also racemixers get kids earlier, which is probably also why they racemix, because they want kids earlier, which is often not an option for white men still focused on their career. racemixing women are often poor and children are the only thing they can look forward to, so if you are in a poor part of the country you will see more mixed kids. overall thought, according to statistics, mixing is still a non factor, and the more immigrants that come, the less there will be a need to mix. most of the mixed kids i know do not have a father and that is because the mothers never even wanted a father for their kids, they just wanted to get pregnant and have the children for themselves and imigrants are usually the only option for them in that case, as whites have higher standards, fear child support whitout rights and actually do want to be a father. many factors are at play here, but there is a saturation point and thats why mixing has a limit.

Stereotype. If you're suggesting there aren't literally 10s of thousands of white women with mixed race kids and a non-present black father then you're a retard mate.

cherry picking and drawing poorly is why i can't take you seriously lord shartmarter

Says the brit. Top kek.

Americans and British are both disfigured inbred looking rats

t.Canadian on vacation

It's neither, retard

So beautiful. So diverse. So progressive.

A human. A caucasian heterosexual 41-year-old male human without racism or religion clouding my values.

he isn't mulatto, look at his hair. he's just a descendant of some house nigger or something.

This can't happen.

Good thing I wasn't suggesting that then

I've really come to hate Germans. Gladly you'll be raped out of existence by 2050

Greeks are literally SUBHUMAN

At least mixing with East Asians tends to produce attractive specimens, especially if they grow up on an American diet and get those tiddies.

I'd probably breed with a halfie, a 1/4 Asian child is going to look pretty white but maybe he'll inherit that rice counting intellect along with the superior European creative mind.

How about scientific facts then you kike

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

>A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

>One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

theres actually a limit to when racemixing becomes bad in a biological way; if the gene pools do not overlap at all you get all kinds of complications, bone marrow transplants become very difficult and non complimentary genes give wierd or bad attributes. according to studies mixed people have an average shorter lifespan, because of health reasons.

as opposed to how many non mixed race kids? if its still 1% who cares, especially if its all poor people.

White lefties are racist and retarded.

They think one drop of white will turning everyone into Superman.

- European/Asian males make most of the great shit in the world.
- Mulatto countries aren't that successful
- historically, successful mulatto civilization originated with Eurasian men. Like the Ethiopian Empire.
- race mixing would only help Africans/blacks in Africa

Germany would gain nothing from looking like that, Africa would gain something from "diversity" and Eurasian genes.
Sub-Saharan Africa turning into a giant Brazil would improve it.

Okay but just know that if you ever have any mixed race children they will never really be able to fully identify with either of their parents and they will be uncomfortable making claims of heritage either way.

You are essentially making a new group of people with no cultural group identity and they will enter this world feeling extremely unsure of themselves and the subject of race in general. I can say I am British by origin and birth, Britain is my state and my native land where my ancestors have lived for thousands of years. It is truly my homeland, I live in the culture of my own people and it makes me happy. Mixed race people have nothing like this, they lack identity and culture, they will always be looked down upon by pure blacks or pure whites, they'll never be treated as an equal by either.

True health risks I can't attest to, but everything else here is a product of a biracial person's environment, which includes racism from both sides. Of course they act out; most of them don't have a proper upbringing, and they're hated by racists, regardless of their color.

That should be Africa. Not Germany, not Europe, not the world.

China needs to conquer Africa, pronto.

>they're hated by racists
user, they hate themselves because they don't have a proper identity

"White people" tend to select by intelligence and drive while non-whites just fuck anything they can find.

I mean, how else do you explain their constant IQ decline.

That is probably true. It'll take some time for evolution to catch up with the fact that we're mixing two different versions of a species that's been evolving separately for 100,000 years.

I'm not making anyone. There are too many people here already, and the dirty religious types are filling it with retards an at exponential rate.

Just because you might come across three white women with black men every once in a while doesn't mean it's this massively common thing.

I see white men with Hispanic women far more and I know even then they're still a small minority.

Always is a relative term in this regard. Eventually, most people will be mixed and pure-brads will be a severe minority.

It's like you are excited about miscegenation. Do you have some kind of mental illness? It's normal to be indifferent about it I guess but you get some kind of pleasure from seeing racemixed "people". Definite mental illness you are sick in the head

Sup Forums would honestly be fools not to welcome in mixed people. If the memes about their black fathers all leaving them are actually true, then they'd be pretty easy to redpill, no?

I agree only to a point. Identity is a term that relies heavily on cultural perspectives. Eventually, mixed race children will be the norm. After that, it'll be so rare to see a true white person, it'll be like a cultural experience to meet one.

In terms of natural selection, the ones rutting like rabbits are winning.

I certainly don't see anything wrong with it.

Only because "we" keep funding it. Seriously, cut off the money and 90% of them will die within a month.

Miscegenation should only really happen in Africa... where it will introduce Eurasian genes.

It shouldn't be promoted in the West.

Not all mixed race people look like carrot top here.

They are abominations

Oh god, I live in London and I see this shit daily.
>Tfw 45% white
Kill me please

I think the amount of money that goes toward welfare programs is dwarfed by other more appalling budgets, like war. Let's cut that shit out, then we can talk about how important it is to not spend your measly tax dollars meagerly supporting the poverty cycle.

Nobody here is posting to win over the Finns kek.

Why do you think this is okay though? If we were talking about the eradication of ethnicities or races in any other context we'd call it genocide. I'm not okay with the fact that by about the year 2100 none of my descendants will look like me, if this was happening to any other ethnicity it would be seen as a travesty. If blacks were seen to become a shrinking minorities in our countries people would think it's because of racism or something.

I'm not content with my descendants becoming minorities in their own country where we have been the majority for the better part the last 1500 years or so. Only to be replaced by people who may or may not fuck everything up and turn the country into a mirror image of Brazil.

>Eventually, mixed race children will be the norm
you've said this many times now, but there is no basis for it becoming the "norm"

even with the Jew media shilling mixed race couples, especially black male white female, the rate of miscegenation is not very high, and I think will never come close to that of unmixed people

There is literally one "mulatto" country which is the Dominican Republic that's like 60% Mulatto. The two other countries that come closest are Cuba and Brazil, and even then they're only like 20% Mulatto. How can you make that statement one sample?

What's your other race bro? Black?

Race mixing

Aztec + Spanish.

It would be far less costly in terms of pain and suffering and physical costs as well just to educate them.

He's talking about London, not himself