Stick Shift cars

It is true that nigs can't drive a manual transmission car in America and it is also true that your car insurance is lower when you drive stick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/abedmamoore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and no

Insurance fag here. It affects value, which may result in premium difference between otherwise like vehicles for physical damage coverage (comp/coll) but not a factor used in liability rating.

shameless self-bump

Nothing, NOTHING gets my BITCH WETTER than my audi w/ manual transmission. I know this because Tyrone usually texts me after I drop her off.

Why would you choose to drive a manual when there are better options?

Cuck once she goes black I'll never take her back

It is true that most thugs under the age of 30 do not know how to operate a manual transmission. It's the best car security you can get these days.

Like an autofaggic??

Niggers can't drive stick

Stick shifts give you more immediate acceleration & climbing power from a dead stop (at least with 4-bangers). And they're more fun because you have more exact control of the RPMs.

>implying I don't brown hole my fishing buddy on the regular

gotta get it where you can

See
It's harder when you don't have a father to teach you to be fair tho

as for question 2, the insurance premium is almost always higher for manuals because dipshits who can't handle the apparently intellectual task of shifting "Lose focus when using a manual transmission," which, according to the stats, causes accidents to go up.

The truth of this is an open question as far as I'm concerned, but it's what I've been told by multiple insurance agents.

I drive a manual because I am not a geriatric, mentally handicapped, blind, nigger or a woman.

why would drive an automatic when car makers intentionally cripple the shift speed in the EC to make you "safer?"

>implying gears will matter when we all start driving electric cars

No one's implying that, But forgive me if I'm not holding my breath for the death of the oil cabals.

>niggers can't drive stick

Only acceptable alternative is a DCT with no limitations, such as PDK

The meme needs to die. I didn't own a fucking automatic until I was in my late 20s. Owned 3 vehicles before that time.

Seriously, Krauts must've been out of school the day automatics actually became more efficient on fuel mileage.

>Implying you can't change your shifting habits to overcome this

Yes and no.

Pretty much no one in america can drive a manual. Both of my cars are manual and I consider it an anti-theft device.

It doesn't affect your insurance, except maybe changing the value of your car.

Only spineless faggots would buy a car with a crippled engine that cucks them every day by having a computer do all the shifting for you.

Yes.

Source: left manual trans car parked in Philly for a year. Didn't get stolen.

>"I pretend I don't regret having to hold down a clutch for hours in traffic," the thread
Manualfags please go

I laugh my ass off, my Cars manufacturer got in shit for "lying about Fuel Economy" on my model. I get 8L/100KM with the fucking thing its not hard when you ACTUALLY HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR CAR.

Driving stick is the thing that makes driving fun. Seriously only controlling the pedals and steering the wheels is the same as a child playing a racing game.
>drive manual, become a man

>Holding down the clutch while in traffic
>Not putting it in neutral and putting your foot on the floor
>Having your foot on the clutch for any reason other than to change gear

Are you retarded? No wonder you drive a glorified dodgem. You might as well drive a skateboard, faggot.

>Traffic Is stopped
>Put the car in neutral
>A couple cars ahead, you see cars start to move
>Put the car back in gear

Please tell me you're fucking kidding

REAL men drive THIS stick, cunts.

>sitting for hours in traffic
Why would you willingly submit yourself to this

>be me
>be amerifat
>drive an old e36 M3 5spd
>be sleeping
>hear glass break
>hear car start
>ohfug.jpg
>car stalls
>mfw
>go outside
>see nig trying to start car again
>stalls it
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
>nig makes a run for it

True
Also I dont think insurance is any lower with a manual

Manual transmission models are cheaper. Pay up for the convenience of auto. Also higher resale with auto.

I can drive stick but there's no point anymore
>Don't have to bother with clutch
>more fuel efficient

If automatics weren't so expensive here I'd buy one

pic related
My shit wagon

fucking seriously, I got the manual version of the 2013 Frontier, Imagine my "surprise" when i get 3 - 5 mpg MORE than the rated because those nips rated for automatics.

I like manual because niggers can't steal it.

I'd just rig my car to explode every time I got out of it if I could but sadly that's not feasible.

Sybians don't count.

>true that your car insurance is lower when you drive stick
This isn't true at all

I like your car m8. I've had my eye on E36s for a while as a potential track car.

Pic related is me. 2003 RSX-S with a 6 speed. Pretty quick, and I can fit my bike in the back with the liftback.

>tfw cant get a good one cheap here
>the cheap ones are in horrible condition

I wanted a coupe but sedans were cheaper. Im now trying to install a rollcage and some other shit.

>Manuel
>best anti theft

Mine needed an engine rebuild and a repaint
>300k miles

>Rigging your car to explode when you could just put a mat of nails in the seat

it's like you've never plotted to sadistically injure and maim would-be-thieves, user.

Stick shift driver reporting in. 1994 Jeep Wrangler.

It's because of the single mother plague. It used to be a rite of passage for the father to teach his son how to drive a manual transmission. Since all dads are pedo rapists living as far away from their children as legally possible - moms just tells their boys that automatics are cool, too.

>niggers can't drive stick

uhh what? have you not seen fast and furious?

for now i'll stick to my lada
>fucking goes faster than a rubber boat manned by sandnigs
>wont dent it because its built like a tank
>81k miles
>got it for 200 euros

also
>RWD for fun times

I've had two cars, one was manual, one automatic. The car with auto transmission got jacked. I still have the stick shift one. Thus my anecdotal experience suggests nogs indeed cannot drive stick.

Believing the Hollywood Jew

I don't know about america but here driving an automatic is considered more gay than sucking a bag of dicks. You would literally got laughed at by every guy if you confessed to it, unless it was a vintage american muscle car or some shit.

>It's harder when you don't have a father to teach you to be fair tho
lmao

>Be 17 year old me, saved my pennies and bought my very first car (92 Eagle Talon TSi)
>Guy I bought it from drives it to my house because his dad lives like 7 houses down oddly enough
>My baby is now parked in the driveway, ready to go
>So dad when are you going to teach me to drive it?
>Get in, back it down the driveway, and then pull back into the driveway. Come back when you can do this without constantly stalling
>O-ok...
>Few days later I think I have it - will you teach me to drive it dad?
>Drive it around the block. Come back when you can do this without stalling at the stops and yeilds
>O-ok...
>Few days later I think I have it - will you teach me to drive it dad?
>Here's $10 drive to the corner store and get us milk and whatever you want
>O-ok...
>Realized that I could basically drive it by now, and just kept driving to places that were further and further away
>One day years later - Thanks for teaching me to drive it, dad
>No problem, son.

>wanting to drive manual in traffic
why are europoors so dumb?

I have met only two black people in my life that can drive a manual.

I don't think automatic is more expensive than stick. Of the cars I own, the stick or paddle shift ones don't have automatic counterparts available and have higher premiums due to the fact they are more expensive cars. The two sedans we have are automatic and have no frills because small children would destroy them.

>just noticed it changed my ID

Shit 200 euros?
Where I live shit doesn't dip below 1k and if it did it is a part out

must be fun in the snow, and by fun I mean terrible

That thing still exists?

No and no. Some old school southern blacks know how to drive trucks.

Sticks generally come in sports cars so if anything on average insurance is higher.

We had this discussion last night. Manual cars are outdated technology. Paddle shifters are quicker and give you just as much control over your engine. Manuals are only bought nowadays by men with baby dicks who think it gives them some superiority over people who have moved on. Kinda like hipsters who think records sound better than digital music

neither of those actors could actually drive stick
>Pic related

>willing to get hiv or herpes from nigger blood
Just wait till he gets out and shoot the fuck

>neutral

Do you limey idiots not have hills or mountains?

>implying its hard

>this one guy from iceland who shitposts probably drunk

i love you

Bong-in-exile here.

One of the reasons Burger drivers have frustratingly slow reflexes is that 98% of them drive automatics.
A manual driver stopped at lights will be watching for the light change to do his hill start or whatever.
A Burger will be texting or adjusting her hair in the mirror or whatever, and so will all the cunts behind her.
The light usually changes before the 5th in line has put down his big gulp. (But he runs the light anyway.)

I rage at every single fucking junction.

Dude. Please be b8

>what is a handbrake
its fun as fuck
a friend of my late grandad got too old to drive and offered it to me

That's somewhat of a myth. RWD on snow with winter tires tends to perform better than AWD with all season tires. Consumer reports and I forget what tire company did a series of articles on it 3-4 years ago. That being said, a heavy car like a mercedes s class without AWD is almost comical.

>All of this talk about the control of manual transmission
>Plebs don;t even know about the control of manual windshield wipers

there are usually no mountains in city traffic im afraid, and thats for the whole of europe

ha. yeah. fair enough

I met ONE black guy who could drive stick.

He was pretty based, I'm thinking there's a correlative factor there...

Why don't you take the ultimate red pill and use feet transmission

there dumb threads are certainly not politics related and even on other boards they are just unnecessary.

As an amerifat, I agree. We got shit drivers here.
You should see LA drivers. Worst in America.

youtube.com/user/abedmamoore
>30 min vidoes of shit SoCal drivers
>episode 50something

2015 Man WRX reporting in.

Checked insurance rates before buying. Insurance for my car was cheaper as manual, probably because the automatic cost like $3500 more. Don't remember how much insurance differed, but it wasn't much.

Also, great theft protection.

What about sequential transmission?

I bet you're used to it ahmed

/o/ gets butthurt when you ask if blacks can drive stick.

>not blowing his head off and making his family pay to completely reupholster your entire car due to brain matter leakage
fake ass american smhfmlkyswtfomglolbbq

So your dad not only taught you to drive a stick but also self-sufficiency and through that, everything you could ever want to learn. Sounds like a great dad, I hope you thanked him.

retard. downshift, use compression to aid in breaking, and be in the right gear to accelerate again
automatics are for fags. have never owned one

Can confirm. I've never seen drivers as distracted as in the US. And I've been to a handful of countries

Iceland don't lie. You don't have an audi and you've never seen a black person in your life.

Stick - libertarian
Auto - commie boolicking statist

You are a complete and utter fucking faggot btw.

They also let you stay in the correct gear when entering a turn, whereas autotragic will only downshift when it's time to accelerate out of it. Doesn't matter if you turn like a fucking granny, but if timing is tight and you need power at the right moment, auto will slow you down.

My manual transmission car was literally stolen on Monday. Got it back today though

> And then the clutch broke

>blacks
>having fathers WITH cars

lmao. that's a purple unicorn.

must have parked it on the top of a hill

Kek

BLACK LIVES MATTER, HONKEY

The best learning method ever. My dad told me to paint the house and wax on wax off and after that I knew how to drive like a pro.

I'm a fan of stick but your logic doesn't hold given most of europe drives stick.

I've heard this before, but it was FWD. RWD in snow is hilarious to watch.

All you fags shitting on automatic's when you drive toys your damn selves. I've got a CDL and I drive tractors aka big rigs. I bet you cuckboys can't even double clutch.

I'm black too.

They cant swim or get jobs. Why would they be able to drive a stick.

Two niggers stold a truck from an old white man and then killed him. They ditched the truck 100 yards down the road because they couldnt get it out of first gear

That is a true story

Niggers

Should

All

Die

Die

Die

>double clutching
>not heel toe downshifting