WHO WOULD JOIN?

If we started a new nazi empire, and a new holocaust against all non-whites, would you want your country to join voluntarily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSCuE7jmFa4
youtube.com/watch?v=oCsAZ-Z5f24
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bSCuE7jmFa4#t=249
youtu.be/i7nBgZj2Y7E
youtu.be/u8nGWeNDdqI
liveleak.com/view?i=04d_1432059782
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I couldn't care less about enacting a genocide, I just want to live in a strong, moral nation with my own people and for every other people to do the same.

Good point. Would you agree on the empire thing tough?

I would, though you will never get a man like Adolf Hitler ever again.

Yes, Allow ethnic Germans to return as well.

I would like the fascist philosophy to spread but not by conquest. Peace is preferable in every case excepting imminent danger to that nation's citizens, either nationally or abroad. It's important to note that one country's form of fascism is not equal to another's and therefore can never be transmitted properly by anything resembling an empire; it can only be accepted voluntarily by citizens of other nations who hold the same values.

Thanks! It's the thought that counts

I didnt ask for these feels.

I never said anything related to war, and i asked if you would voluntarily join. You are right tough, war should be the last option.

I have some Chinese friends, can they be allowed to live? I was best man at one of their weddings so it would be a shame to see them killed.

>Holocaust against all non-whites

Are you sure you're a nazi (((hans)))?

if they join our cause, we can call chinese honorary aryans if you want, just like hitler did with the japanese

Just clarifying my stance, many people understand that an empire implies expansion by military means. But to answer your question, I would be honored for my country to be part of such a nationalist empire.

Thanks, bro!

Fuck yeah I would, I've had enough of fucking niggers, jews, beaners, and other fucking assorted shitskins.

Fuck no

Tell me why

If east asians get to live, then yes.

I would in the glorious name of Germany and the fourth (or is it the fifth) Reich.
I'm half Puerto Rican, a quarter Native American, an eighth black slave, and and eighth German. I hope this is acceptable for the new Nazi Empire.

As long as you only breed with white women, it's fine

hmm as i told someone else, we can call then honorable aryans, but we might have to give a ban on breeding with white women

Because you would try to slaughter my people

Nazis hate slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=bSCuE7jmFa4
hitler would have demolished all resistance, but he would have let slav men breed only if aryan women

But I'm devoted to my black waifu. She looks just like Josephine Baker. Admit that you would too, user.

If we get to genocide polish i would join.

>but he would have let slav men breed only if aryan women
I do not believe this for a second, Hitler clearly wished to enslave slavs if not kill them

Besides, this video demonstrates if they won, so by then most Soviets would have been slaughtered like farm animals

Fucken, yeah, but not breed. Hmmmm how do we solve this... if your children end up white, you are fine, okay? If not then i guess im sorry, but since you since you are so eager to join the cause, i can let you and your wife live

Fucking cuck. Kill yourself

>so by then most Soviets would have been slaughtered like farm animals
You mean like how stalin slaughtered them? Stalin would hopefully have given up, andl ets be honest, russia still has 100 mil + people, even if they lost

I sense internal dissent.

Let's resolve it with tits, anons.

Fucking gross. Why would anyone find that attractive?

Nice try FBI, I'm living, loving hippie communist

>Finnish cuckunist
You sure love seeing your country enslaved, don't you?

rude :/
Also get ready for a knock from the police on your door, you kraut!

I dont know why, but black bodies look like they put a black latex suit on

Homosexual detected

people on krautchan are openly nazis, post cp and i will get arrested by police? really?

>new holocaust

You'd need an old holocaust first. Also, shilling:
youtube.com/watch?v=oCsAZ-Z5f24

It's because melatonin makes skin better and less susceptible to UV damage or skin cancer. It just looks smoothy, creamy, and luscious. Try fucking a hot black woman one day after you lose your virginity. You won't regret it. They're mostly brought up to dance with their hips, and you know what that produces...

Oh yeah i remember it now. Black skin keeps away bad side of sun, but blocks a lot of the good side too

Why did someone take a shit in the bath?

Stalin only slaughtered traitors. Hitler would have slaughtered anyone

Also, i think the police has better things to do than to browse Sup Forums all day and arest anyone who openly supports nazis. And if they do, they would have surely found all the other nazi posts. I gotta say tough, you did make my heart skip a beat

Im talking about his commands in general, both the red army and the nazis were roughless even when civilists were involved

My point is that the Nazis were actively malicious to slavs in general. There is a difference between my grandpa living in Stalinist Russia (still alive) and Nazi-occupied Russia (would have died)

Hm, good point. Welp, no nazi reich for you

>stalin only slaughtered traitors
>what is the purge of military,politicians,bankers etc
>what is the ukrainian famine
>what are the milions of russian soldiers literally thrown at the enemy without any remorse,hoping it would stop the germans
yeah,neah m8,stalin was evil

you know hans, i would not join you like ever.
the reason is simple - germans always lose.

fuck u, potato-nigger

Can Poland join this time? Respect our borders and we'll respect yours. We shall come to your aid in the shitskin purge

Farmers refused to comply with communism, they starved to death in return

throwing millions of soldiers at the enemy was UNFORTUNATELY effective. It wasn't directly genocide though

I have no answer for the military, politicians, etc, that was just pure corruption

I respect the slavs, but they have no place in a society like ours. I guess we can not allow them to breed with us, then we will see

yes germans are losers. we need to bring back prussia, prussia always wins

you're going to only kill sub-humans or also try experimentation with them?

You mean we could kill all the shitskins in the country and leave only the whites behind?

Sounds good, would be better if we got to keep the stuff of the people we send to workcamps, can we do that?

My Definition of white is 100% european descendancy, be it Portuguese, German, Italian, not the blue eyed blonde haired definition some people use, so I dunno if I would be welcomed at the Fourth Reich.

No experimentation, i honestly don't even know if anything good came out of that

>prussia always wins
then why isnt around anymore?

it became germany and germany self destructed

"society like ours"
>2016, german superior society
>barely see any white on the street at 1 p.m.
>same thing with france, uk

without america slavs united would beat westerns easily
"

nothing good?

with the amount of genes mixed in brown people and because they are too much and reproduce easy we can pick and try any genetic combination possible in their bodies.

or try vacunes, parasites, viruses, bacteria or even try radiation in them and find ways to make white people better and more prepared to these dangers

Yes.
>can we keep the stuff?
If you want to
Hitlers thought that italians, (or south europeans in general) were inferior, but not worth killing.
I think all white europeans are good people.

I would argue that West Slavs are superior to Western Europeans and eastern slavs , it because of our blood fighting in the front lines for a millennia defending the west from the mongols and Islamists that the rest of Europa was able to develop and create technology in peace.

sorry im broken by the All atm and have no will for anything

>Would kill shitskins
A fucking dago

Suicide

>Hitlers thought that italians, (or south europeans in general) were inferior, but not worth killing.
That is good enough for me, just remove the shitskins from my country, PLEASE!

Nigger violence is getting out of control, despite the best efforts of our brave police force to contain them.

are we south europeans?

What about you UK, would you join your historical enemy? Or would you stand against the Fourth Reich?

Call me a monkey, a dago, a baboob, macaquito, it doesn't phase me one bit, I would rather be treated as a second class citizen by an Aryan master race then to live with all the fucking shitskins in my country.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bSCuE7jmFa4#t=249
no, you are in the balkan region. But i thought romanians were slavs?

>t. dictator roleplaying with roles reversed

>barely see any white on the street at 1 p.m.

Might have something to do with having a job and not being a useless NEET. Only scum is on the street at 1p.m.

no,we re pure latins/aryans/romans/dacians

Based off duty cops

Join us

>Holocaust against all non whites

Hello shill. Nationalism is for all races. Kick out whoever you wan't, but don't fall for the holohoax meme op is shilling.

>Based off duty cops
That was on duty and was being broadcasted live on national tv, actually.

But yeah, off duty cops are very based, check this one out:

youtu.be/i7nBgZj2Y7E

And this one:
youtu.be/u8nGWeNDdqI

And my favorite:

>
liveleak.com/view?i=04d_1432059782

just imagine, with the enough technollogy and data (and experimentation) we could be able to make an easier and/or cheaper treatment for cancer, maybe perfectionate the eugenetics science or even be able to make human limbs and organs in laboratories.

what science needs is another war or another holocaust

I dont know much about medicin, but i think if it was that easy to discover a way to cure cancer we would have dicovered it. Also: youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

If the uniforms are snappy and the pay is good. Me.

Shit pay? Fuck that. I have a family to support.

You dont have to join the army, just accept the empire in general, but thanks for your acceptance!

Say, what exactly is the situation on Germany right now? Have the people started revolting against the invading muslin hordes yet?

Sadly no. But in other european countrys people are revolting, and i hope it spreads to germany too

No.

Being Americans, most of our blood is already tainted with the genes of another race to some extent.

90% of the US population would be wiped out.

Fuck yeah. A little dicey on the killing all none whites. Make some Asians honorary Aryans.

If you are atleast over 50% white then you are accepted

I would report you but I'm pretty sure you're FBI.
You won't get me Agent Smith.

Hi NSA, no that is a ridiculous idea, I regularly donate to the JIDF. Please leave pol, we are a board of peace.

>pol
>board of peace
Either bait or troll