Joss Whedon may cast an unknown for 'Batgirl'

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/04/20/joss-whedon-may-cast-unknown-batgirl-dc-universe/100684282/

>"What I'm looking for in a Batgirl is probably somebody new," Whedon told us on the red carpet. "Somebody who is willing to go the distance. It is going to be hard. I want somebody who's going to get in the trenches with me."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

whedonesque.com/comments/36482
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't he a cuck?

he wants girls to suck his dick and eat his ass till he find the right one.

>It is going to be hard. I want somebody who's going to get in the trenches with me.
He's gonna fuck another one.

Come on WB, pull the plug, Batman doesn't need his clubhouse members in the movies, YOU WOULDN'T MAKE A G'NORT GREEN LANTERN MOVIE WOULD YOU?!

Until he finds the right one who can get him off just right.

He wants to find a college girl to suck his ginger cock because he's tired of his cunt wife

turns out his wife is the cuck, he's been fucking girls on the side for years now.

>Somebody who is willing to go the distance. It is going to be hard. I want somebody who's going to get in the trenches with me
We get it already, enough with the innuendos

>Someone who will let me dick them while calling me daddy and then thank me for the opportunity

Certainly not unknown to his tiny goblin dick, fucking rapist!

That sounds like reverse psychology.

>It is going to be hard.

What's going to be hard?

Unknown? How many unknow young women will he audition?

If it was I'd have put Guy Gardner there, fuck that smelly space furry

>What did he mean by this?

It's not going to suck itself.

joss will cast a nigress. check em.

Let's cast Batgirl.

>"What I'm looking for in a Batgirl is probably somebody new," Whedon told us on the red carpet. "Somebody who is willing to go the distance. It is going to be hard. I want somebody who's going to get in the trenches with me." At this point Joss started playing with something in his pocket. "She needs to have a very talented mouth if you catch my drift," he said whilst winking.

he just wants to audition and chill with a couple hundred young attractive women

He's gonna try give the world a new waifu
He's also gonna try to fuck her
Will he succeed?

He fucked at least one girl from Buffy and couple girls from other series/movies according to his ex-wife.

His wife is the cuck.
Who ever he chooses to be Batgirl 100% took Whedon into her

Balls deep into prime hottie. So besides Michael Bay, Luc Besson and now Whedon, who else "casting couch" women?? (I don't cunt Weinstein and Dan Schneider because they are producers, not directors)

>Wanting to make a Batgirl movie that no one is asking for
What did he mean by this?

>>Wanting to make a Batgirl movie that no one is asking for
You kidding, after WW blew the roof off the box office WB knows the only thing that could do better is something with Bat in the title with boobs attached to it.

>Comparing a rule 63 character to Wondies
Batgirl will bomb. Screencap this.

So ASR has a chance!

Don't act like every female comic book character is suddenly box office fire just because Wonder Woman was a success. She was the only female comic IP that would work

David Lynch.

Well if his ex-wife is right (and she most likely is) he's going for an unknown so he can casting couch her, preferably if she's underage.

Jane Levy might work.

Batgirl is a red-head

Hollywood has had it out for gingers lately, she's gonna get blackwashed

>Hollywood has had it out for gingers lately
is that why Amber Heard is playing Mera?

>It is going to be hard. I want somebody who's going to get in the trenches with me.
now that he got btfo as a fake feminazi will he come out as a chad???? based alpha joss whedon in the house

who fucking cares?

She'll be black.

Whedonesque has shut down in response to whedon's behavior (his fans are disgusted with him)

>And if you want to mark our passing, please find a charity or organisation that deals with the treatment of Complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD) and leave a donation.

whedonesque.com/comments/36482

And he sent all his money to Hilldawg to beat fucking DRUMPF.

His wife is divorcing him, and disclosing his many sexual assaults and misogynist comments.

Joss "cast in my flick? Suck my Dick" Whedon can't keep getting away with this

Divorce has already been finalized July 2016. News of it hit this past May because in 2014 they filed the divorce to be confidential. They began separation way back in 2012.

>be sensitive joss whedon, champion of women rights and male feminist extraordinaire
>make a superhero movie and the female character a love subplot
>sjw zombies turn on you for daring to give stronk womyn romantic emotions
>run away from twitter like a scared child and claim it was right wing gamergate squads that attacked you
>coma back to twitter, trump is president grrrrrr
>post a picture of trumpy with some teenage girls
>basically write that he didnt try to seize their means of reproduction because they are to ugly, that that drumpft
>turns out the girls ware all cancer patients and the sjw orc horde descends again
>quit twitter AGAIN while claiming it was all trumps fault
>get out of shitlord jail again and back into the good graces of your followers
>get directorial job for justice league, everything finally looking up
>wife comes out with you being a cheating scumbag for fifteen years
>your own fansite shuts down in embarrassment
>third great twitter exodus pending

Im pretty sure there was something with him making a tweet that people called out as transphobic somewhere in between but I'm not sure if it was actually him.

They are still going to let this serial rapist direct Batgirl.

Nah you're thinking of this cuck. I can see why you would get them confused though

The Batgirl movie will be boycotted by some people unless maybe it's just written by Whedon but directed by a woman.

Movies
Are
Routinely
Very
Exceptionally
Lucky

Dreadfully
Cursed
Entertainment
Undertaking

He was actually our guy all along, he pretended to be a feminist just so he could fuck his actresses and fans.

should play carrie desu