/SvENA/

Sweden&MENA General

Attached: 1520722530758.jpg (685x556, 110K)

Good thread

Thx

my EVROPEAN brothers!

Caucasian bros

Qatar is white

Hello
Am i welcome here?

Based. Sweden and MENA are brother nations.

dont like this thread

cringe

Lets do this

y-yeah

Is this thread united in its hatred for Israel?

kara boga

I really want to visit MENA and check out all the ruins/cultural sites, but everyone I know has gotten into trouble. A guy I know got kidnapped in Libya and a close friend was apprehended by police in Iran because they thought he was an american spy (how else would he speak English so well?)

Mashallah somali brothers
How many wh*Toids have you abused today? I threw an old french tourist into oncoming traffic and raped a little german girl I snagged off a McDonalds's playground

Attached: 20180227_000040.jpg (549x358, 148K)

Turkey is a great place to visit (dunno if you see it as a MENA country tho), there's a bunch of cool ww1 places to see and old Greek/Armenian/Kurdish/Turkish ruins to check out.

Avoid going into shady streets at night. This is common sense literally anywhere but in third world it could save your life.

Learn to speak basic arabic or at least have a friend guide you, or you're going to get scammed at almost everything. Just average third world tourism really, it's all the same. Travelling is always much more fun when you do it with a friend.

What’s your favorite MENA (excluding Qatar) country?
How do I learn Arabic?

Lebanon is pretty safe as long as you stay away from the borders.

Tunisia. It's a hidden gem of a country desu, not very well known for its tourism but it's great.

>How do I learn Arabic?

Start by learning the alphabet and then try to make different sentences? Idk I never really thought about it cause I was born with this language

>SvENA
>Sverige East North Africa
Is this what you wanted to convey?

> Tunisia
> Not very known for tourism
More people go to Tunisia each month on tourism than there people on your island

Ah yes, I'm impressed by these objective statistics of tourism in Tunisia that you provided

Google

Attached: image.jpg (450x652, 61K)

Not bad, but still nothing to write home about. Morocco and Egypt get more visitors each year than this.

Tunisia's population is 3 times less than Morocco and can't even be compared to Egypt's

>ISIS
>middle eastern
>not larping immigrants from Europe, caucasia, and central asia

Attached: _60784.jpg (661x365, 36K)

chechens are at it for centuries if not 1000+ years, its probably not larping

I was thinking more like Iraq or Syria.

I know, I know, but I'm almost 30 so if they don't get their shit together in the next 20 years I'll never get to see what's left of sumeria or aleppo. Is even Egypt safe anymore? I hear some journalist got beat up by a roaming pack of white-haters.