Sneed and Greed

>watching this "le golden age season 6" episode of simpsons
>majority of episode is "XD CONSERVATISM IS FOR DUMBASSES"

was the simpsons the original rick and morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Sup Forumscuck

This. Stop bitching you sadact.

I'd have voted for the water cooler desu

stop making threads, Al Jean.

t. Sup Forumschuck

Conservatism is for idiots

What's the to intelligent alternative?

Any white guy who supports the Democrats these days is functionally retarded.

Communism

radical centrism

>Simpsons then
>shitting on conservatives

>Simpsons now
>shitting on SJWs

/ourshow/

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

This, but unironically.
Having opinions on things is for betas who can't make the best of the world as it is.

Neo-liberals don't like either

>Simpsons then
>shitting on chuckservatives

>Simpsons now
>shitting on Sneed Justice Warriors

/ourshow/

pussy

A season before they have a giant elephant crashing some Democrat convention that has signs saying "We hate ourselves" and "We can't govern". One of the best writers was a staunch guns right lad

The Republican one was "We're just plain evil". The one thing we can take away from this is that mass hysteria has always been a thing.

>Dude fox is propaganda go watch MSNBC instead
were they making a joke about hypocrisy or were the writers really not that self-aware??
They played it 100% straight

What ep is this?

this
the smart choice is leaving the plebians to argue about their opinions

amusing coming from a group that put a reality star that had been bankrupt 15 times into office, and proceeded to watch him "drain the swamp" but bringing in every crony that had done him favors, and are now ALL gone due to shame (and one quitting outright cause he couldn't take the lies anymore)

Enjoy nixon 2.0

>dude identity politics are my life lmao

sneedism

Donald literally said during the campaign that U.S. wages were too high. As a white male I don't want some silver spoon fat asshole taking more of my paycheck for his idea of being "competitive" with slave labor nations like "Chyna."

(formerly chuckism)

>As a white male
disgusting

>3 times turns into 15 times

liberal math

>being so insecure that social commentary from before you were probably born and applying to an entire class of people who have nothing to do with you is making you butthurt

Tell that to the libraries tearing down monument

>obligatory attempt at random deflection to a completely unrelated topic
cute

Sneedsons (formerly Simpsons)

Conservatism is a sound political position that is ruined by regressives. There is nothing inherently wrong with wanting preserve certain traditions that keep society functioning at a reasonable level. Reform and change is not automatically beneficial.

Why in this episode did everyone listen to the radio at all times?

>admitted oxycotin junkie with repeated trips to Dominican Republics' boystown

quite a hero you got there

DRUMPF BTFO

simpsons is a show for LIBERALS

bart gets adopted

sorry. 15 divorces. kek.

>muh glorious defeat

southern kukians are so FUNNY

The party that gets 95% of the black vote and 75% of the Hispanic vote.
The thinking mans party

You probably don't have any qualms against Nixon besides for being told to by Futurama and cracked.co

>cheap monuments bought by the daughters of the confederacy in response to the civil rights movement and the elimination of jim crow laws.
Your move, racist.

fucking this. all of this upheaval, discontent and uprising wouldn't have happened if Hillary won.

it was her time. she was denied of rightful place.

t. functionaly retarded

Excellent retort my fine gentleman.

Wait sideshow bob has always been portrayed as a very intelligent character. Quimby on the other hand is portrayed as a corrupt fool....
>what did he mean by this?

Your argument debunks itself if you apply context

Rick and morty is trash that is show late at night. Prime time is where it's at.

>functionaly

But that's a great episode

>Mayor Quimby you've been know for your lenient stance on crime... But what if it was YOUR house that was ransacked by thugs? YOUR family tied up in the basement, with socks in their mouths, you try to open the door but there's too much blood on the knob-
>What is your, uh, question?
>My question's about the budget.

>Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep inside you long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and RULE YOU LIKE A KING!

>Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep inside you long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and RULE YOU LIKE A KING!

what a time to be alive

Simpsons is just Rick and Morty for 90s kids

So who should i vote for if i dont want anyone to take my money?

Being apolitical. Politics is the low IQ topic of discourse

Simpsons feels more good-spirited about it. Jokes are written typically in a way that lets even the people being mocked at crack a smile; it's called poking fun. Modern shows tend to pass judgement and go full-on preachy.

It's not a great comparison, but Sup Forums loves Stephen Colbert so much it's worth bringing it up; The Colbert Report was a show Republicans could laugh along with. The Late Show w/ Stephen Colbert offers no such camaraderie; it spends its running time attacking them.

This. political humor is the lowest form of entertainment and it ages like milk in a desert.

1-7 are extremely overrated.

Almost every iconic moment is 8-onward.

I fucking hate you Sup Forums. There will never even be another regular simpsons thread because of you faggots.

hi chuck

/thread

its still better than the UNA VELA shit

that was outta control

This.

If there's anyone that knows how to make a great society, it's black and mestizo people.

>born in 1999

No its not the Simpsons are on Fox at prime time not cartoon network adultswim trash.

Because Simpsons threads were nostalgic circle jerks were people posted unfunny jokes from the show. Sneed is 100x better then the old threads

I'm conservative and thought it was hilarious

>you try to open the door but there's too much blood on the knob
>what is your, er uh, question?
>my question's about the budget sir

Killing yourself.

alt-centre

HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

modern Sim/pol/sons is a problem

Gary Johnson is the obvious choice.

simpsons died in ~season 5.
after that it was a race to the bottom.
dont fall for the season 10 meme.

can someone explain this one to me???

>Simpsons feels more good-spirited about it.
The GOP in this episode nominate an attempted murder and are all around portrayed as basically super-villains. And Republicans liked the Colbert Report because they straight up did not realize it was satire.

Yeah, jokes about George Bush went out of style in 1992.

Conservatives and retard fundamentalists were alot more common back then.

DUDE SEED AND FEED LMAO

DUDE KYS LMAO

I agree my white brother.

People forget that it was the simpsons staunch right wing ideology, social conservatism, and wholesome christian values that originally made the show popular

the difference is that christians were in the 90s what annoying liberals are today