Why are niggers so faggy? This is the new cover of famous rapper 'Young Thug's new album...

Why are niggers so faggy? This is the new cover of famous rapper 'Young Thug's new album. This dude is literally wearing a dress, blacks on Twitter are praising him for "doing his own thing"

Majority of blacks hate LGBT shit, is this the latest Jew attempt to push faggotry further into mainstream rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pa8pM6_HXpU
youtube.com/watch?v=iDx5LtFFN68
youtu.be/8JkUcxIAgcg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ygvW-d4CsIM
rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rich niggers are weird

yeah see frank ocean as well

>what is the reason why Dave Chappelle left

>Majority of blacks hate LGBT shit

I don't know where in America you live, but niggers are gay more often than any other race.

It honestly feels like the ones that 'hate' it are living out the closet gay bully cliche.

Rappers are all gay. It's a weird homosexual cult.

There's a million videos on youtube exposing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pa8pM6_HXpU

made me think of Redmans mtv cribs episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDx5LtFFN68

Youre incredibly wrong.

I lived near boys town in Chicago for years and the black v white ratio for faggotry was heavily tilted towards whites.

They are extremely homophobic as a community compared to whites as well.

>my small area is representative of all of the US

The nigger bucks all have long hair, show their ass and look like faggots, while the boons all look like Harambe. They are a weird lot.

Rags to BITCHES

Considering boys town is probably the second gayest area on earth after San Fran id say its a good place to come up with an assumption.

Them Atlanta niggas are always a little fruity

To go from a street thug with no prospects to a force in the Jew run music industry you're going to suck a few dicks.

The more important issue is his song dedicated to Harambe

youtu.be/8JkUcxIAgcg

A whole new language, what shall we call it?

Is that Raiden from Mortal Kombat?

THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND

Thugger's pretty gay, yeah, but damn does he drop some catchy fucking tracks.

>literally has a song called 'The Blanguage'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

I spotted the nigger, boys.

Why wouldn't you at least google it first? Before calling me on being wrong? This is Sup Forums, newfag. If you don't google it, someone else will.

Like this guy .

hmmm thats interesting.

This the gay boule society. Red-pilled blacks know whats up.

no homo we smokin penises!

He is one of the realest rappers ever. I know him from growing up around the neighborhood real good stand up guy. Still got money because he saved and invested. Also this episode exposed mtv cribs. HE refused to go inot a rented house and pretend like it was his.

REDMAN IS BASED and his cuz TAME ONE was based.

Who gives a shit, the album is fire, i'm bumpin it right now

Hatred of white people?

thought that pic was a Tekken 7 screenshot

Niggas just think he looks like a samurai because of his hat. Look at what blacks think of Will smith's kid

>niggers
>obsessed with fasion
>obsessed with social status
>don't give a fuck about working, knowledge, or creation
They are basically just ugly women already.

Is Frank really gay? I mean, i like his music and i listen to it while im driving... I dont like that people could think im gay because i listen to him...

Btw girls love him and gets wet everytime they hear his voice.

we are living in an age of feminisation and now even the thugs need to be feminised in order to conquer the world, with a world full of pussies will be more easy to do

youtube.com/watch?v=ygvW-d4CsIM
thuguhthuguh

This.

Prime example -

rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

Young Thug is to Black Culture what the Ghost Busters remake was to White Culture

Jewish abomination designed to manipulate and humiliate their demographic simultaneously.

that nigga likes pop tarts with no frosting

SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T HATE ON THUGGER

Although race is a social construct, White and blacks have attached themselves to the energies behind those labels.

White
>masculine
>calculating
>left-brained
>materialist
>day-time

Basically, niggas is gay. But they create great art. This is why their IQ scores are low, but that doesnt mean they have nothing to offer.

Black
>feminine
>creative
>right-brain
>night-time

he's bi t.bh. he lost his virginity to a man i think