Is he right? Is this just a lost cause? Should I just give up on the world I wish to live in?

Is he right? Is this just a lost cause? Should I just give up on the world I wish to live in?

>Carcinogenic cow flesh
How the fuck did peta get in there? Burgers are the heart of America, our lifeblood and our principles embodied in a delicious package of savory ground beef, crunchy lettuce, spicy onion, sweet ketchup, and sour pickles. Nothing is more American than this feast for the eyes, nose, mouth, and heart, and no one will ever take that from us, as long as the second amendment is the law of this beautiful land.

>Should I just give up on the world I wish to live in?
No. Never.
But you should give up on the idea of certain countries and governments being able to deliver that world to you.
Even some of the ones that we used to believe in. At least for now. At least for quite a while.

>Is he right?
>anti-beef
Fuck no

Hitler was a vegetarian.

this makes me actually sad because i feel like there is no way the world will ever be as good as it used to and we are slowly spiraling into a worse and worse mess we need a war or something to wake people up because 2016 is way too fucked

Yeah I don't care about that part desu, meant if he was right about the other parts.

How does ((((((Marvel)))))) publish that page that any reader would immediately recognize as true?

Did they have Red Skull go "lol j/k I'm evil and wrong about everything" two sentences later?

Isn't RS talking about the preservatives and antibiotics in modern cattle diets? Factory farms pump livestock full of all the preservatives they can handle, and it can't be as healthy as the previously organic meat

>anti-shitty-beef is the same as anti-beef

We do not eat grade-A shit 100% of the time here. It's okay to criticize the standards and practices of our food industry. Christ.

>right

>wrong

subjective

This was published before kikes ruined marvel completely

B b b based user burger for p p p president....

It was apparently published in 2013, so no, even if you disregard the fact that Marvel was 200% merchant from day one.

we have a hell of a long time until the sun burns out

but whatever happens the max you will have to endure of this world, assuming you are not underage for this board, is 102 years.
and that is the very very worst case scenario

That was the most fedorarific comic strip I've read in my life. I can practically smell the cheetos and dried cum off of you, OP.

>Red Skull is a "bad guy"

>Is he right?
He's right that Steve is fighting for a idealic America, not the reality which is often boring, banal, and shitty. But he's not trying to change ti back. because it was never that.

>Is this just a lost cause
It hasn't been since the dawn of mankind user

>Should I just give up on the world I wish to live in?
Up to you, but only you can make hte world a better place.

>How does ((((((Marvel)))))) publish that page that any reader would immediately recognize as true?
Because it's only half true. Because the country was never amazing even in that far flung 40s bucolic setting Steve believes in. The world is shitty.

The point is that Steve knows this shit already, but instead of falling to hatred and anger he's going to plant his feet and face the ugliness and say it can change. That's what makes him a hero. That's why he was better than the fucking Nazis

>they don't even set him up as a strawman, they just literally make him right

I assume the reader is just supposed to hate him in general and then read those as the ravings of a violent madman?

No he wasn't retard. He saw the Germans would have to ration for the war and took a leadership role, doing his part to minimize resource consumption.

reddit at left down on the car

Thanks Sven.

>insert lol your women are being fucked by black men meme

No, you misspelled it, he's a good guy... just a bad "goy"

People are so unaware and confused today that if you paint any man as a villain, he is the villain. The dialogue is likely an Easter egg from a closeted redpilled user who thought no one would ever read it in the right context.

someone post the "Hear this: When our masters’ work is done, every living thing will have the status of a machine." speech. pic related, its all I have

>Because it's only half true. Because the country was never amazing even in that far flung 40s bucolic setting Steve believes in. The world is shitty.
In previous decades United States was 85% to 90% white. Any random white guy with a basic grasp of literacy could walk into any given business and immediately acquire employment which would then compensate him so massively for his minimal skills that he could immediately buy a home and automobile of his own and support a stay-at-home wife and three or four children.

If this wasn't a Golden Age, it was as close as any civilization has ever gotten, and it's gone. Of course people who lived it are pissed.