Adult Swim debuted a new commercial tonight for the new season of Check It Out...

Adult Swim debuted a new commercial tonight for the new season of Check It Out, featuring Carol Krabit acting weird as usual, then at the end she said "I'm Carol Krabit, in Satan's service". Then she did a demonic scream and the camera froze on her face. I couldn't believe it. This show has toyed around with things seeming demonic and weird before, but this was the first time they actually had one of the characters profess to be working for Satan. What the hell is going on with Adult Swim? This has been happening to literally ALL of their shows in the last couple years, with all this weird demonic stuff. Even their fake infomercials usually end with everybody dying and somebody doing a Satanic voice. It seems to be a running theme with all of their shows. I've never seen this with any other network. And it's not just the shows. It's their commercials and bumps too. It's like an overload of Satanism all the time. I'm not a religious person, and I don't actually believe in Satan or demons, but I do believe that it's possible there are some kind of evil forces in this world, and that Adult Swim is a huge part of it. This would also explain the giant gold owl on top of their studio in Atlanta, which they just put there in 2012. It was explained by someone that it was supposed to "draw the energy out of the building across the street", and apparently they were serious when they said this! I don't know what's going on, but it's obvious that Adult Swim is up to something, and have been for a while. Is it a coincidence that Adult Swim started on September 2, 2001, only nine days before the 9/11 attacks? Maybe so. But I've been watching them for a couple years now, and I will continue to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1561518
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996380
m.youtube.com/watch?v=50LVOC7JrcY
youtu.be/GxeH_QLGtyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Come for Brule thread
>gets autism thread instead

Well fuck

>but I do believe that it's possible there are some kind of evil forces in this world
Well duh

I totally agree, Sup Forums. Toadally.

They're hiding in plain sight, running your very existence.

Adult Swim is part of Turner Entertainment Digital.

Ted Turner has been directly accused of being a satanist and a pedo.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1561518

Satanism is cool and edgy for 12 year olds staying up for family guy. Literally that's all it is.

this is all very nice, but...

if you gotta pennis don't cut it off

What's the difference?

Im not reading all That, but no, it isn't some fucking satanic conspiracy. Blending slapstick humor and dark humor has been an element of Adult Swim for years, especially in Tim and Eric shows. Didn't they used to have creepy bumper images and music? And didn't they used to use owl imagery for the network? You know, because owls are fucking synonymous with staying up late?

>Mr. Pickles!!!
>Good Goy!!!

>That, but no, it isn't some fucking satanic conspiracy.
Take your head out the sand brah, that shit's real.

Keeper of Secrets

It's not a coincidence that the owl serves as a symbol of the secret society called the Bohemian Grove – an elite men's club with members who represent influential movers and shakers in an array of industries, including the arts and politics. The club has been shrouded in a cloud of mystery that heightens the perceived notions of member activities since those who participate are known to have wealth, power, and influence as an asset.

The Bohemian Grove incorporates the owl, and the bird serves as a mascot of the club, standing as a symbol of knowledge.

A Messenger of Secrets

In cultures such as the West Africans and Aboriginal Australians, the owl is viewed as a sort of messenger of secrets that has ties to sorcerer. For some, the bird is believed to serve seers, mystics and those who work with the magical arts.

Linked to Death and the Underworld

The owl also serves as a symbol related to the guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead, as seen in cultures such as the ancient Egyptians and Celtics.

The Minerval Seals of the Illuminati

When it comes to the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, owl symbolism played a role with the secret society associated with the Minerval Academy – known as one of the early foundations of the society. There have been medallions and other artistic depictions that have incorporated the owl to represent the Minervals.

A Connection to Magic and the Occult

In western and central Europe, medieval beliefs often associated owls with being a witch or wizard in disguise.

So, the next time you see a celebrity with a T-shirt depicting an owl or a musician wearing a gold pendent in the shape of an owl; don't take for granted that it's not another sneaky way of showing their support for a secret society or representing the historic or ancient meaning behind owl symbolism.

>Pickle (burp) Rick!!!
>Good (urp) Boy!!!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996380

>It was explained by someone that it was supposed to "draw the energy out of the building across the street",

What building across the street?

Mike Lazzo creator of AS is incredibly close with Ted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=50LVOC7JrcY

Turn your volume up. What do you hear?

Lucky for me I think Adult Swim is absolute trash

youtu.be/GxeH_QLGtyQ

Yes, yes. Adult Swim is just messing with you!

I can accuse you of being a satanist and a paedo,. doesn't mean you are though.

If it looks like shit, and smells like shit, it's probably shit.

Sweet, innocent little sheeple. Owls are synonymous with the demon lord moloch. Trust me, I'm from /x/ and my succubus gf told me all about this.
>captcha: Europa fair

You don't know what the Occult is

You don't know what the Illuminati was

Fuck off back to YouTube