How long until the inevitable USA vs EU war?

It's time we ended this farce. Americans are no friends of Europeans. Today it's tariffs, tomorrow it'll be something far more nefarious. NATO is already basically extorting "protection money". Not to mention, the only reason migrants are flooding Europe is because of Americans - who keep bombing the Middle East, a move probably calculated.
Clearly there's no reasoning with these brutes. They only understand violence.

Attached: Europe-vs-US-flags-707x471-600x400.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the only reason migrants are flooding Europe is because of Americans - who keep bombing the Middle East, a move probably calculated.

The largest cause of forced migration right now is the Assad regime, which is backed by Russia. I realize our current administration is shit, but you should be more concerned about what's in your cold, unfeeling backyard.

>the only reason
>not the free gibs, cucked politicans, and promise of blond white womyn

what do you mean by "Europeans"? Eurocrats and EU lobbyists? Then I'm absolute not a friend of Europeans neither.

Europe is choosing to allow the immigrants in. No one is stopping your from killing them on sight, other than your own internal rules.

this is a shitpost

>pointing fingers at Russia as the source of all evil and everything that is wrong with the world
Don't you think that shtick gets old after ~50 years?

>The largest cause of forced migration right now is the Assad regime, which is backed by Russia
Yeah and those who fight against him get their weapons and sponsorship from Allah right?

dont be so easily baited

>USA vs EU
I WISH EVERY DAY FOR THIS

Attached: 1519309983004.png (1600x1200, 34K)

Never? The EU is more likely to have a war vs itself than a war vs America. The US still actively has to babysit the EU because it’s so far from the point of being a real federation.

The US is not afraid of the EU. China is 1000x a more potential threat what with them actually having a real government aligned instead of a vague economic union LARPing as a legitimate country.

UK, US and France against the EU. Let's finish the job.

Attached: RN, FN, USN.jpg (867x1200, 134K)

How long until the inevitable EU vs Intermarium war?

It's time we ended this farce. Europeans are no friends of Intermarians. Yesterday it's vassaldom and genocide, today it's neocolonialism, tomorrow it'll be something far more nefarious. European Council is already basically extorting "asylum for migrants". Not to mention, the only reason migrants are flooding Europe is because of Europeans- who keep giving them gibs, a move probably calculated.
Clearly there's no reasoning with these brutes. They only understand violence.

Attached: Untitled.png (957x642, 528K)

Make y'all get out of the way of U.S air support. We like it danger close.

>France
the same France is actually one of the biggest supporters of the EU

I wonder when the world will band up together to face the common threat that is clapistan or when they'll just realize that fact.

Never

Bring it on Spicland

>The US still actively has to babysit the EU
Nobody asked you to.
At least you admit your thugs are oppressing the will of the people.

Hopefully now

Attached: this is the price of freedom.jpg (540x804, 167K)

Haha yeah guyz, let's have another war almost exclusively between white people and further lower the white population!
Hell yeah!

>implying any war involving the US could involve "exclusively white people"

Attached: 1520310001962.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Kick France out
A. They're irrelevant and we don't need them
and
B. Remember your history Britain, the French are terrible unless they need your help specifically

Why are Europeans such warmongers?

Attached: 1434007781451.jpg (250x201, 25K)

>Not to mention, the only reason migrants are flooding Europe is because of Americans - who keep bombing the Middle East, a move probably calculated.
oh yeah right, that's probably the reason why the "migrants" are 99% subsaharian, because the usa keeps bombing the middle east

look i'm sorry but even without khadafi blocking them it's not a good reason
we can only blame ourselves for not having a society which says enough is enough and stops the boats, that's all

US+commonwealth vs FrancoGermanic union

As soon as we push out that pesky nukes out of the way and have them all decommissioned.

I knew someone would make this meme but yes, white people would be killed in large swathes by such a war
At best ALL the minorites of America sign up and die (lol) but there would still be euros dying on the other side

>Nobody asked you to.

Yes and just like a 7 year old who says he’s old enough to decide for himself whether he can eat candy for dinner the US DEEPLY cares about Europe’s opinion on whether it can rule itself. Stop plunging the entire world in to a war every few decades and maybe you can have your toys back sweetie.

>America

Attached: 1520728276125.gif (480x270, 1.81M)

Thanks for helping us with our existence

Attached: 254654765876.jpg (470x595, 78K)

france helped create the usa and the eu lead by a french emperor is going to end it. quite poetic

You guys are genuine fucking morons if you believe otherwise. Then again you probably only get your “news” from tabloid headlines.

It worked.

Attached: kim.png (602x339, 103K)

What will the EU fight with?

>Not to mention, the only reason migrants are flooding Europe is because of Americans - who keep bombing the Middle East, a move probably calculated.
Hah, you let them in.

Technically all issues in the middle east can be traced back to the end of WW1.

The Ottoman empire administrated the regions of the ME off ethnicity and religion called "Vilayets", they were drawn where certain tribes lived. Kurds, Shia and Sunnis all divided through separate regions, named Mosul, Baghdad and Basra, in Antiquity, they were known as Assyria, Babylonia and Sumer. When the Persians controlled it, administered it in a similar way, as did Alexander the Great and the Umayyad Empire

When the Ottoman empire began to collapse, the French and British had different ideas. In 1916. the British diplomat Colonel Sir Mark Sykes took a chinagraph pencil and drew a crude line across a map of the middle east. It became the basis of his secret agreement with his French counterpart, Francios Georges-Picot to divide the region into 2 spheres of influence should the Triple Entente defeat the Ottomans. North of the line was to be French and the south, British.

The term "Sykes-Picot" has become shorthand for the various decisions made in the first third of the twentieth century which betrayed promises given to tribal leaders and which, is one of the main causes of unrest and extremism today. It left Arabs grouped into nation states which were ruled by leaders who tended to favor which ever brand of Islam (and tribe) they themselves came from. The dictators then used the machinery of state to ensure their writ over everyone inside these artificially drawn borders.

The whole point of the Gulf War was because Saddam was trying turn Kurdistan into a reality they were promised by Europeans, but never happened after the first world war Treaty of Sevres.

Attached: 1513621260389.jpg (189x165, 38K)

>our current administration is shit
soy

Cuck

Pretty much this. If you wan't to go point fingers at France and Britain for taking levant to their own empires in the guise of Stabilizing the region instead of giving the arabs there freedom to build their own nations. And now US is doing the same. Like father like son etc.

Attached: 2216.jpg (260x180, 14K)

Oh and i'm gonna mention brits giving Palestine to israelis further fucking everything up.

The shitstorm in the middle east and north africa unironically is a consequence of British politics

Except we have no middle-easterners here, we have north africans and sub saharans.

Exceptionally underrated post

The UK was never in favour of Israel. We didn't support what happened in 1948 and in fact abstained from voting. It was the Americans that overruled us.

>Americans are no friends of Europeans.
Americans just want a fairer trade balance with yurop. Yuros have no armies and rely on Americans for that, on top of that they are wildly protectionist. Finally a burger prez fights back and yros lost their shit. There will be no war btw.

The only war you are fighting is the race war in your head, Sup Forumstard scum. The genes of yourself and all you call kin are absolutely worthless.

Are you seriously saying it doesn't matter what race a given country is?
Like, you would potentially be ok with having Europe become fully replaced by, say, North Africans or Arabs?

usa numba one

Attached: 3654675765.jpg (211x239, 16K)

>the only reason migrants are flooding Europe is because of Americans - who keep bombing the Middle East, a move probably calculated.

THIS ONE MILLION TIMES

FINALLY YOU FUCKERS ARE WAKING UP TO WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS

>How long until the inevitable USA vs EU war?
will literally never happen, a russian-EU war is much more likely

Reddit posting so even you brainlets can understand why America is to blame.

America destroyed Iraq, which was the buffer state between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

This started a massive cold war between SA and Iran where they started funding rebels loyal to their cause to gain as much influence in nu-Iraq as possible.

The arab spring led to more rebellions and more opportunities like this, one of them being Syria. This is why you hear "SA is supporting terrorists!" and "Iran is supporting terrorists!", like no fucking shit, we did that too during the cold war.

Do I have to explain the arab spring too or do you get it?

and you should learn history himself first

Nothing you just posted was even relevant to the topic at hand, you mega-brainlet.

?

Attached: 1487693068588.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Most of the immigrants are not from Syria/Iraq you dumb anti-American idiots.

Not to mention the middle east was carved up by the english and french in the early 1900s (not to mention their colonial influences in north africa.)
Literally retarded europeans always pointing the finger at America, it's hysterical how you motherfuckers let your formerly exploited colonial hellholes fall to shit, willingly insert an unwelcome israeli state ultimately because of how anti-Semitic all of Europe is, and still prop up and support the barbarous dictators in their former colonies all the while.
It is a shitstorm in these countries for decades but the second Americans intervene it's all America's fault. And go figure refugees from these countries flee to their former colonial rulers.
I swear to god the British are the dindus of the world

>muh ebil assad!
Cry more.

shut the fuck up mutt your the only responsable for international terrorism, they were living since decades in their shithole since they gain their independance and your the one who went there for oil purposes, stop acting like a boyscout your pathetic.

First time speaking English Ikram? You can't blame all of the consequences of your despicable colonialism on America

>britain and france fuck with the entire world for centuries
>britain and france get buttfucked and beg for intervention from an isolationist america.
>after SAVING them from Germany and/or the USSR
Oh fuck you Americans you bastards you're the reason for all the world's problems! It's astonishing how hypocritical both of these countries are

>I swear to god the British are the dindus of the world
kek. this

Attached: 1386104940704.png (693x435, 26K)

you went there while they were leaving us alone since decades if not centuries, and now it's our fault because muuuh colonialism centutries ago ? lmao, why don't you stay in your redneck shithole ?

>we have no middle easterners here

Attached: кот с плоским ртом.jpg (360x640, 33K)

>you went there while they were leaving us alone since decades if not centuries, and now it's our fault because muuuh colonialism centutries ago ?
Yes
See

>you went there while they were leaving us alone since decades if not centuries, and now it's our fault
>leaving us alone
You only cared once out became a problem for you. You made the problem. You act as though everything was just fine while you played your little selfish political bullshit and the moment it all comes and bites you in the ass you cry like children.

>1948
You created them in 1917, friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>You only cared once out became a problem for you
you only cared because you could makem oney
>You made the problem
no we gave them freedom, not our fault is they behave like animals
>You act as though everything was just fine while you played your little selfish political bullshit and the moment it all comes and bites you in the ass you cry like children.
but it was better than it is now, since you've been involved it's a fucking shitstorm, thx america

>lets blame our greatest ally for all of our problems lol that'll work out because we're european and smart
?????
Profit!

it's a Russian proxy, don't bother

Russia would cum all over itself if it managed to destroy the EU and NATO

american animals need to be exterminated

I skipped too far down this thread and missed that comment you made, it was a very good one user.
The now not so secret correspondence between European powers is reprehensible. Then the modern members of these countries shrug their shoulders and act as the everything happened by accident. Plots regarding jews (especially their horror at the lack of anti semitism in the usa and ussr), carving up the middle east to their liking, along with the ways in which to exploit irredentism in the balkans is really telling. They had only their self interests in mind when they made the shit show of the post ottoman middle east, influenced the balkans, propped up sympathetic puppet dictators in former colonies the world over, and formed Israel. This doesn't even mention the shitshow of what lead up to both world wars. It's transparent as fuck to see that the overwhelming majority of the major issues in this world find their roots England and Britain.
They fuck everything up and blame it on everyone else when shit starts hitting the fan.

Are you really suggesting the middle east wasnt a shitstorm before our intervention? Are you really suggesting you gave them freedom? You created all these fucked arbitrary boundaries with the motivation of money. You created Israel to further destabilize the region. You're not some emancipator or hero. America was isolationist in both of these world wars until europeans cried to much. First war was centered around your shitty exploitative empires collapsing and the ascension of Germany and other powers. Then we come help and despite our pleading not to you fuck Germany so bad it leads to another war where we have to save your ass. You and moreso britain are the roots of almost every god damn problem in the eastern hemisphere and it is really difficult to deny this

I prefer Americans (that I consider as a great ally) to Hungarians.

Don't believe we are your friends.

>I prefer Americans (that I consider as a great ally) to Hungarians
I don't. Hope their hegemony ends soon.
I can't quite tolerate the fact that the major power is a country full of unsightly people and inner politics.

Attached: 1506101355773.jpg (310x156, 20K)

Wouldn't it be nice if Americans could stop selling weapons to jihadists and training them? Who by the way usually end up committing terror attacks in Europe.

Attached: when-you-fund-a-terrorist-group-to-get-rid-of-16527777.png (500x566, 175K)

>You created all these fucked arbitrary boundaries
>You created Israel
i'm not anglo tho
>despite our pleading not to you fuck Germany so bad
kek we didn't, we were infact too kind with them.
>we have to save your ass
no, you entered the war becasue YOU were attacked, again your acting like a boyscout, how cute.

Can't come soon enough

Deny it all you want but don't blame america for the bed you shit in

What do you mean "centuries ago"? The Algerian war ended a mere 56 years ago. The French Indochina war 64 years ago. etc.

As an American historian observed: We Europeans like to tell ourselves the story that we founded the EU because we learned how bad and evil war is from WWII. But that's not the case at all. We kept fighting wars in Africa and Asia until we lost them decisively enough so that finally we had no other choice than to replace colonialism with European integration.

the EU is not the reason we have kept peace in Europe, the NATO is who forced us to work together

algeria and indochina are not the countries at war right now lmao, i was obviously talking about middle east.

we told you to not come in Iraq
you came and did everything wrong
now it's our fault
lmao

>the EU is not the reason we have kept peace in Europe
It kinda is. Consider that gibs are the only reason Balkan countries that hate each other can't quite wage war to destroy each other anymore. It also helped rebuilding countries that were ruined by communism, like Poland, thus saving them from instability.

Just need to federalize the fucking thing first.

>Who by the way usually end up committing terror attacks in Europe.
>implying we would stop doing whatever we want just for someone else

Attached: 745665889879.png (4676x3416, 2.35M)

>mfw a bunch of cucked vassal states think they can challenge us

Attached: 1493927221733.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

The scope of the discussion wasnt just about the middle east. And as the aussie demonstrated the French had a big part in that disaster as well and it was all selfishly motivated. The colonialism and general predatory nature of Britain and France (to a lesser extent) is the most important factor but one lifetime, 60 years, of not being a total cunt and rebuilding the rubble of the aftermath of all this you act as though everything has been fine for centuries? Retarded frogposter

>vassal states
>it's america who pays to protect europe
yeah i wonder who's vassal of who lmao

>everything was just fine before the way we arbitrarily made it

Attached: 1518556823276.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>muuuuh we came in middle east to clean your mess europeans
L M A O
M
A
O

THIS

Attached: 8765867987.jpg (256x255, 11K)

>he doesn't even understand what being a vassal implies and why america is way more a vassal of europe than the opposite
lmao

>tfw I will change side at the last second and will win

>ignore every point being made from numerous other countries and focus on one little weak hypocritical argument
I thought you fags surrendered at the first hint of defeat. Must be a half Tunisian frenchman to have courage like this

France is not your vassal state.
>kicked American soldiers out during the Cold War
>started its own nuclear program to prevent the URSS from attacking it and its neighbor countries while leaving NATO to avoid American influence
>held anti-atlantist positions for decades
>refused to help in the Iraq war
>won a handshake battle against your president

Attached: 1505644467650.png (1250x1156, 716K)

>surrendered once in 1500 years of history
>muuuuh i thought you guys are le surrender country because this is what simpsons show told me lmao
L O L

I'm surprised he even knows the word "vassal". Sup Forums must be running out of insults.

Attached: EUvsUS.png (1515x775, 795K)

desu I never saw frogs chimp at all, I was trying to more heavily criticize the br*Tish. You guys need to accept reality.
>n-n-nuh wuz gud emperors n sheeit
>we dindu nuffin with the instability all over the areas we previously ruled

>muuuuuuh it's your fault what happens now in middle east because you colonized those animals centuries ago, but our actions in the last destabilizing the whole region and literally creating international terrorism is totally not our fault, we came for oil they should have gave us for free lol