Trump campaign chief Steve Bannon is registered voter at vacant Florida home

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-u-s-department-of-clinton-1472167746
theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/25/reports-trump-campaign-ceo-once-faced-domestic-violence-charges/
youtube.com/watch?v=DlDgOIdD3BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if hillary can avoid prosecution for her criminal activity re emails i don't think this will matter in the slightest

jesus fucking christ
what is wrong with these two?
can they not avoid a blunder for a week?

>implying trump is a patch on shitlery

TOP KEK
alt righters are as crooked as libertarians or Hillary
tough choice

>they're both crooked, you stupid goyim!
>don't vote for trump!
>definitely not!

The U.S. Department of Clinton
The latest emails show that State and the foundation were one seamless entity.

wsj.com/articles/the-u-s-department-of-clinton-1472167746

>Trump has been complaining for weeks about potential "vote fraud"

its pottery

What is this his 3rd manager? Bring on number 4.

>accused of
>not convicted
Fuck I hate that even an accusation of domestic abuse is enough to warrant shit

but I thought he was going to surround himself with the best people, the smartest people, believe me

“Bannon made it clear that he would not marry me just because I was pregnant,” the Post quotes the document as saying. “I was scheduled for an amniocentesis and was told by the respondent that if the babies were normal we would get married … After the test showed that the babies were normal the respondent sent over a prenuptial agreement for me to review.”

It's well known that Trump assaulted Ivana, so I doubt rumors that his campaign manager did the same thing will hurt him any more. Everyone against wife-beating is already not voting for him.

How about you two fuck off then, huh? Just because someone accuses you of something doesn't give it an ounce of validity. Unless you think that women who accuse men of rape or sexual assault are 100% and we should just get rid of due process, huh?

She had a sore neck, user.

With that slow growing cancer on the second image, it wouldn't surprise me if he owned the house before, moved, and voter registration fell behind on updating records, or he simply didn't re-register to vote in new home.

This is most American voters that have ever moved. Ever. It really is fulfilling to see the the moon-bats go ape-shit splitting hairs to find imperfections in the opposition, though.

I'm not referring to the charge of domestic violence you stupid trumptard, I'm talking about the whole "vote fraud" thing that the OP posted about,

>I WILL SURROUND MYSELF WITH THE SMARTEST PEOPLE
>3 campaign managers in 6 months

he's such a genius that Drumpf fella

except that he never lived in the house

>trumptard
I find it funny that that is the best you fucks can come up with and what you've been sticking with since last fucking August

AND A WIFE BEATER
BANNON THE BEATER
theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/25/reports-trump-campaign-ceo-once-faced-domestic-violence-charges/

Trump only hires THE BEST MEN.

Imagine his government full of criminals and idiots.

I got a lot more

trumpkin
trumpcuck
trumpist
trumperina
trumpet
trumpoop

good thing your retarded steak salesman will lose badly in Nov.

>1 vote
FUCKING.
WOW.

I find it hilarious that Trump cant find people that arent either women beaters (Lewdanowski, Bannon) or traitors (Manafort, possibly also beats women) to run his campaign since last August.

Current husband of the democrat candidate was accused and sued for pedophilia, taking flights into lolita island. Rape acussations in 1981-2004.

Why only headlines try to take down Trump campaign.

>THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED AGAINST DRUMPF OMG VOTE FRAUD IS RAMPANT
>oh c'mon guys its only one vote!

how about trumpweenie

Brain stimulating stuff, leaf!
Consider me /Hill/ivated

I bet you think you're safe from false accusations huh? I can't wait until some psycho cunt accuses you of sexually assaulting her or of domestic violence and you end up in prison you white knighting faggot

Hey

You're Canadian

Lol

DRUMPFLETS LITERALLY STARTING TO LOSE HOPE

DRUMPFLETS LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND

HAHHAHAHA

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRUSTING A CHEETOS COVERED RETARD AS YOUR MESSIAH

SEE YOU IN 2020 YA DUMB KEKS

wtf? I hate drumpf now. I'm #GuacMerchant now.

Lewdanowski did in fact grab a woman and shove her down, on camera. Manafort worked for an unfriendly government and Bannon is widely known as a hot tempered prick.

Oh, well, I guess I better vote for Hillary now, right?

Get the fuck out of here you stupid faggot.

>Hillary is literally a curroption horrible human
>sold state power to the highest bidder
>let Americans die
>helped create Isis
>very likely has had people killed

...meh...

>a trump advisor has a vacant house

OH MY GOD THAT CURROPT LIAR!

Who's committing voter fraud ?

>registered voter at vacant Florida home
i don't get it

how do you know?

Hillary supporters were caught violating voter registration rules in Nevada last week

He probably moved out of that house when he went to work on trumps campaign

Libs will assume this means that trump is riggin Florida because one of his advisors happened to be registered to vote in a state he doesn't current live in

The Democrats, en masse

youtube.com/watch?v=DlDgOIdD3BY

So if you condemn people who supporters commit voter fraud I guess you have no problem denouncing the Trump campaign.

Lincoln had to try three times before he got grant.

Found him

False comparison

You are assuming that his advisor doesn't live in Florida usually and that this is some sort of fraud

Hillary supporters literally were caught actually violating voting laws in Nevada

No assumptions

Fraud has not been proven. So he's registered. Did someone else register him? He used to rent that property, maybe he intended to move there. He did not vote so he didn't commit fraud.

thats more a testament to how shitty the government is at updating registration and keeping track of valid voters. he probably moved years ago and the retards in gov never updated their voter roll

Apparently they think it's at all likely that the 2000 election happens again

Did you miss all the leaks? Hillary is clearly complicit in voter fraud.

BIG
BANNON
COCK

he never lived at that house

try harder drumpfag

its right on the fucking article you fucking idiot

>Bannon previously rented another house for Clohesy in Miami from 2013 to 2015 and assigned his voter registration to the property during that period. But a source with direct knowledge of the rental agreement for this house said Bannon did not live there either, and that Bannon and Clohesy were not in a relationship.

Bill is accused of like 20 rapes

How low energy

Actually i'm not going to vote at all, i'm not going to fall for the illusion of control game created by the merchant

Have you heard of absentee ballot?

As long as he qualifies as a Florida resident he didn't do anything but wrong

And unless he votes he didn't commit fraud he can register where we he wants

>Be Bannon
>declare residency in Florida for dem sweet tax and bankruptcy laws
>delcaring residency also means registering to vote, lul whatevs
>forget about property after shitstorm with ex-wife

>be faggots at the guardian and/or cockloving Canadian shitposter
>see public record of very common thing wealthy people do
>VOTER FRAUD

More thinking less cum drinking stupid leaf. Sage

When will people realise that Breitbart is a terrible news outlet? The site relies on bigotry and half-truths, never actually reports 'real' news (i.e. corruption on both sides of politics & not just Shilary, climate change, science, education) and they constantly use clickbait articles. It's the right-wing version of The Guardian.

>Implying Hillary would be any better

kys

Lulz, now this guy complaining about supposed 'voter fraud' will just take the whole damn cake

Corey Lewdanowski: Shoved a pregnant woman to the ground; grabbed another woman without her permission; rape charges
Paul Manafort: Russian spy, paid 12.5 million from Putin and somehow got to sit in on Trumps national security briefs
Steve "Wife Beater" Bannon: Beats women, threatens to leave his wife if their kids aren't born "normal" physically assaults his wife in front of their young children

Why can trump find anyone who isnt abusive or a traitor?

>bigotry
stopped reading here

>just don't vote goy, that'll show those jews

it's well known you're a shillkike

Too bad the media won't talk about it. Some will probably call it a "right-wing lie".

>It's well known that Trump was accused during divorce proceedings of assaulting Ivana, who had signed an annulment and wanted money so she accused him so that he would settle.

This happens all the time by the way. Baseless accusations are very common in divorce proceedings.

I guess, since nothing's ever stuck on Hillary, she must be innocent of all charges ;)