Italy is not a third world shitho-

>italy is not a third world shitho-

Attached: 1490020099051.jpg (4048x3303, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oox4aj5wMPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumpo for it*ly getting exposed

Near downtown Milano.

Attached: cities_skylines_favela_mod.jpg (660x370, 517K)

Used to live in similar building like bottom left as 13 yo,we would sneak out via balcony and smoke cigars and drink beer on on of those cement platforms on each floor. Nice times.

this is a roman suburb

Attached: italian suburbs.jpg (512x340, 75K)

Dude what the fuck
m8!!!

Ah yes, the beauty of ancient Rome

Brazil-tier

bullshit

thats rio de janeiro

no mate, that's Rome

kek

Sicily

Attached: 265B95A8-E623-4145-AA8C-55B096BB1968.jpg (1024x682, 601K)

looks like rio

OP is a faggot obsessed with Italy and Brazil

Southern Europe is a gigantic SHITHOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=oox4aj5wMPk

Attached: greek favelas.jpg (750x500, 213K)

How are they going to survive winter in those tiny houses on the right?

Napoli

Attached: napoli.jpg (1300x956, 228K)

Venice

Attached: manaus.jpg (625x415, 139K)

Lombardy

Attached: Lombardy.jpg (992x414, 83K)

The ruins of the Aurelian Walls, Rome

Attached: AurelianWalls.jpg (780x438, 92K)

looks like barrio 31 in BA

Verona

Attached: verona.jpg (1194x669, 217K)

Imagine being an Italian there and having to be all like "damn, Italy, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your architecture and horrific never ending slums. I would totally have live here, both mi madre and the real me." when all he really wants to do is smoke another 16 cigarettes in his parent's house. Like seriously imagine having to be Italian and not only live in that country while it flaunts its disgusting streets in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the decay and poverty, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking visage but everyone's haughty attitude as everyone on the street says ROME's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ITALY LOOKS LIKE *THIS*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their mannish fucking gremlin faces contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been dreaming of fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in Denmark. You wish you'd never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the mould that's breaking out on the sides of buildings, while politicians are smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to live there and revel in Italy's "statuesque (for that is what they call it)" beauty, the beauty Italians have worked so hard for with Romans in the previous centuries. And then you move to another slum, and you know you could kill every single person in this city before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Italian. You're not going to lose face in front of other Europeans over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I'm Sardinian

Attached: 1500045557934.png (1136x852, 1.1M)

Those aren't favelas sweaty.
Clearly you've never been to an Aegean island before.

What the hell. I've never been to Europe and was thinking about bucking the normies and instead of going to Paris or some going to Milan and Bern and Lyon and shit. How's Padua for an Italian city?

That scene from Samsara

Are americans very good at shitposting or are so dumb to think it's real?
Feels like those screencaps "american education" where you don't get if they are for real or they did it for the (You)s

Attached: kagami5.jpg (309x309, 37K)

Americans aren't very good at shitposting and you're so dumb you still think it's real.

how is Rome compared to any other big city in Italy? I'd imaging it's pretty low on the totem pole.

That's Argentina

I was actually born 30 minutes away from that river

Ironically, Sardinia would NOW be a better place to live if it looked like the picture on the right

Go to Italy. It's worth the visit.

Med power!