Lads I'd like to read your opinion, I need a new TV show to watch

lads I'd like to read your opinion, I need a new TV show to watch

these two look interesting to me. are they good? if yes, which one should I watch first?

Ozark takes 8 episodes to get good then it gets shit again

Leftovers is patrician's masterpiece. Ozark is a shitty ripoff with bad acting.

ripoff? what do you mean?

There both really shitty especially the leftovers, don't fall for the leftovers is good/get's good later on meme.

Leftovers is an absolute snorefest, great premise, atrocious execution. Just listen to the awesome soundtrack (Max Richter is a living god) and spare yourself the tedium of the show.

Haven't watched Ozark, but The Leftovers is boring as fuck. There's so much potential there for a good story which just makes it all the more frustrating.

I enjoyed Ozark. Like a mix of Bloodline and Breaking Bad. Worth a watch for sure.

ok I'll try the leftovers but it would be nice if you give me a few more suggestions

I'm already watching these

The Strain
True Detective
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead I hope they kill it soon
Fargo
Better Call Saul
Narcos
Stranger Things
Westworld

t. leftovers would be tempting for me if they didn't have that pointless boring dyke/brave single (self inflicted, as they all are) mom from the disaster known as Fargo Season 3.

This. Didn't even make it to end of first episode S1 but the Richter soundtrack I have saved as a fav.

Ozark is fucking terrible, I dropped it on the 3rd episode. Boring, unbelieveable story, cringy "badass" characters, tryhard "tense" music, I couldn't fucking stand it.
I've heard great things about Leftovers but haven't seen it myself. Stay away from Ozarks though.

Are you on cocaine or on some drugs? Carrie coon literally carries the leftovers all three seasons. Her character in the leftovers is so fucking different from fargo that seeing her full on pussy naked in the last episode makes her beautiful.
Ozark is good but the leftovers shits on everything. If you can survive season 1 of course.

animal kingdom
kingdom

Go watch Spartacus senpai. Literally the best show ever created.

The Leftovers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ozark

ozark is show of the year

leftovers is shit

>Spartacus

gayer 300 with less budget

>Michael Bluth literally yelling at everyone that he is a money launderer

quads confirm

Kill yourselve.

finished spartacus a few years ago

Carrie Coon was great in Leftovers. Top tier mommyfu despite the shitty haircut in S3.

The Leftovers is literally perfect, it's something I'm eventually going to make my girlfriend watch with me because it honestly feels like a gift I want to give to my loved ones.

The leftovers is one of those things on Sup Forums you either love or hate, the show is great and deserves to be spammed like the sopranos or the wire but it is a hard watch considering the first season is so fucky

Coon is god tier

The Sopranos

watched it twice

wait what I'm reading... season 3 of the leftovers was the last one??

Look Black sails is kino. Yes the women get a little annoying but it's worth it.

Both great, user.

I just started Riverdale. Seems comfy so far.

I can only half-comment on 'The Leftovers'. I watched the whole first season and it failed to pique my interest and I'm a LOSTfag.

Yes

The Leftovers is literally one of the greatest shows of all time, don't listen to the GoT fanboys who can't handle pure kino. It's fantastic and even if you don't like it, its only three seasons. the best 27 hours you'll ever have.
Try some of these:
The Americans
Mad Men
all of the HBO kino (Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, The Wire)
The Shield
The Young Pope
Lost
Seasons 1, 2 and 4 of Dexter

The first season of The Leftovers is the best, you guys sound like total plebs. It has these sense of dread and hopelessness that the other seasons simply don't have and a much better cast over the other seasons.

I really like The Leftovers, mostly because of Justin Theroux's incredible performance.

watch it again then

stick to video games you fucking plebs

DO NOT fall for The Leftovers is good meme.

It is a bald faced lie.

The leftovers is fantastic, Ozark is PG13-breaking bad minus the drama and the fun