Reminder that God created you so that He can experience himself separately from Himself

Reminder that God created you so that He can experience himself separately from Himself.

When you're omniscient and omnipresent, you can't know yourself to be God because there is no *thing* that you are not, nor is there any *where* you are not. So He created humans and gave us ignorance and free will in order to experience us experiencing Himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZKmyMaG40o
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=3PujeYZ5xjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So God is both a rapist and a teacher?
What kind of mental gymnastics are you christfags into nowadays?

Dumbest shit I've ever heard...

If God is all knowing then he would know what it's like to be human, what every possible thing a human would do in an infinite amount of universes or possibilities... he knows what ignorant humans with "free will" would do and what it would be like for them... he's fucking all knowing...

Also... think about this... since god is all knowing and transcends time itself he knew everything every human would do or even think before he created us... does that mean we still really have free will? He knew beforehand... he created the universe and earth in such a way that humans would end up doing exactly what we do...

"free will" you say?

All praise Kek!

Why did he make non whites

Yes, he is. You just need to expand your mind a bit, you simpleton.

>people still fall for the god meme

So wouldn't God's actions be in direct contradiction with the Bible? Wouldn't free will be meaningless?

Who says the bible is correct? If we use logic to determine the nature of God, then shit like "sin" and "hell" becomes obsolete.

There is only God. Why would God create Hell just to punish Himself?

Maybe god is a masochist? lolz

God can experience Himself. For God, all things are possible, even possibilities inconceivable to us, or paradoxical and apparently self-contradictory. We are both separate from Him and part of Him.

You're thinking in terms of the logic of existence as if God is bound by His creation. He precedes even the duality of something/nothingness. His totality is beyond our conception -- except in those aspects of our nature He modeled on Himself.

We are like computers living in a binary world, a computer He built and programmed, and populated with our souls. While we are here, our thought is limited to the "binary" (0/1 - something/nothing). Our thought can't reach outside that duality.

You're right in that you have to fall, and realise you have fallen, before you reach up to God.

We have fallen not for the idea of God, but for God Himself.

The God meme/Truth will lift you up. You fell for the atheist meme. When you stop holding all your distractions so close to your eyes, you will see the abyss all around you and realise that you are in freefall.

basically fits into that "everyone is just one concioussness, experiencing the world in different way" theory, kinda beautifull to think about it, but then i wouldnt be unique anymore =(

also i created a similar thread about what god is, and what the bible want to tell us. I know its a long read, but its not about religion. Its about trying to find out what the author of the bible wanted to accomplish (the bible probably isnt written for fun since like only 4 people could read back then), and trying to find similarities to other legends and events, see if different legends might tell of the same thing which might indicate that it was a real event.

the bible says:

>4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
>5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Usually it is interpreted that god became angry because adam and eve went against his rule to not eat the apple, and that the knowledge of evil means that the evil came unto the world, and thus god banished them from the garden eden.
however i believe that the part "knowing good and evil" really means that she became aware of the evils that are already going on in the world, and that the paradise was more something like a set of mind just like the saying "ignorance is bliss" being unaware of all the bad things makes you think there are only good things making you live in paradies.

also there is this part
>"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God"

for this i have to explain a bit more. in some old cultures, (especially the sumerians) the mythology states the gods coming to earth, distributing it among themselves and rule over the parts, creating the humans and giving them technology and civilizations in order to make the human work to fullfill the gods desires. now to make someone blindly follow your order they shouldnt be too clever or they wont be easy to manipulate.

>God created you
Man created thousands of gods to force other men into servility and submission.

All the middle East goat-fucker religions, especially.

>gave us ignorance
Some in abundance, apparenty

>If we use logic to determine the nature of God,
The religidiots show up here very day torturing logic to make their irrational belief appear rational.

Ironically, they're not bright enough to be embarrassed by their relentless fail.

This sounds like crap from that book.

No, not that one. The other one.

You think you can describe god with filthy Latin words? God is an entity so complex you couldn't begin to describe it with words. So tying it to religion is just a fallacy and should be stopped because it is much more complex than a simple father figure you can make a staple point in books.

>[being unaware of all the bad things] makes you think [there are only good things] making you live in paradies.
It's spelled 'parodies'

Americas will be next sacrifices for the sins of humanity

And where is your evidence for this? God has not said it himself in any of the holy texts.

Speculation without evidence is useless.

Jokes on him, he's entirely absent from this world

daily reminder that you do have free will people just dont want to be held responsible for their actions so they say god made me do it

there is no beforehand in eternity everything is constantly existing and your thoughts are proceeded from your own being ,which god created to be like his own which can generate ideas from within

if god can come up with a spontaneous idea to create the universe and mankind, why couldnt your own soul spawn spontaneous ideas

The 'holy texts' are not written by god, they are written by men. God reveals his truth to people directly. Just because something is not in the bible does not mean it is not true.

you couldnt fit in any book as tall as to the moon

with all the information that is required to run this world

the bible barely scratches the surface

>apparenty

Indeed.

So just because eternity is forever you're saying that there is no before, now, or later? That's just idiotic.

Ok... God transcends time in the sense that he's all knowing and exists at all times... that doesn't meant that one thing doesn't happen before another.

God created the universe in a very specific way... and this specific way results in the EXACT WAY THAT THINGS HAPPEN. God knew when he created the universe EXACTLY what would happen from start to finish... he could have created the universe in a different way... but he didn't... he KNEW exactly what every action of every person to every live would be before he made them and his universe was created in just the right way for all that to happen... he controlled it... he decided it... yet we have free will? Fucking laughable.

God could have created the universe in any way he wanted... he could have made it a paradise for everyone... yet he made it a land of suffering, despair, pain etc... God being all knowing would know exactly what would happen in any possible universe with humans (basically infinite possibilities) so why would he create a universe at all? Yay... we get to suffer because God created our universe this way... fucking fantastic. He's a tremendous asshole.

>>God has not said it himself in any of the holy texts
>God only interacts with humans via holy scriptures

Wow, you are a child of a lesser God.

God regretted making mankind in the bible it says .... because of our actions and decisions

Genesis 6:6
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

God didnt set up the world in a specific way, he works around what you decide to do......... God had to sit there for 40 years in the desert waiting for half of israel to die because they were so screwed up

He didnt want to do that lmao

God knows everything thats going to happen probably but that doesnt mean he caused it because he gave you a living soul like his own that can create ideas from your soul in the eternal constantly

your soul simply doesnt work like you think it does with a binary decision that god fixated

nobody fixated gods plan when he made the universe it came from nothing

Buy OP, the Earth is Flat.

There's your proof right there that God exists.

Round Earth is a lie made up by the lying Free Mason Jewish Satanists in control of the World.

Fact.

God was waiting for the JEWS to correct themselves.

They never did.

So that's why he sent his Son to die for our sins, so that he can circumvent his promise to Abraham that the Jews would be his chosen people.

Jews are even hated by God.

>however i believe that the part "knowing good and evil" really means that she became aware of the evils that are already going on in the world,

Humz that theory is pretty interesting and i never heard about it , i always thought the world became evil because they ate the apple

So... you say that God knows everything but he didn't cause everything to be the way it is? How does that make sense?

If God knows EVERYTHING then he would know what his actions caused... you can't just void that point by saying that muh bible says God regretted making mankind... hurrr durrr

it did become evil
in that chapter it says he made thorns come up out of the ground to make it annoying for you to harvest food that was never there before

guy is wrong bad theory

that would mean that we should never mourn over somebody being raped and killed

just gotta ignore it! bliss!

LOL thats not god

you mean what our actions caused.

why do you think that god is the only one who can make actions when he set you up in his own image

so god is responsible for creating the universe but im not responsible for going out and killing someone

in your view someone would have had to make god conceive of the idea to make the universe

not the case

>God is an entity so complex you couldn't begin to describe it with words.
The law of parsimony suggests he wouldn't be if he was real.

I'm going with "not real" like all the thousands of other made-up gods

You obviously haven't comprehended anything I've told you... pretty sad really... not sure what your malfunction is. Denial perhaps?

I'll try and break it down... God is all-knowing. God created the universe in a specific way. Because God is all-knowing he would know exactly what would happen from the beginning to the end of the universe including everything every human would ever do or even think. The universe is a chain-reaction and if you believe in God... God created the universe the way it is. What don't you understand?

Christ... you are thick-headed... it's crazy that people like you exist... such a shame.

>And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat

>guy is wrong bad theory

right how foolish of me

No i dont think you can comprehend what im saying topkek

God didnt create the universe in a specific way he lets you do what you want

The universe is not a chain reaction...... time doesnt exist in eternity so its not linear

Your thoughts come from your own soul

God didnt fixate every decision you would make

God can only see the future of what you did and what other people did.........

and the idea that god created the world like this isnt even true he created the perfect garden with no decay and then it got removed

Bible doesnt talk about the garden scenario much

the reason why you think god cant build something without him establishing the results

is because you never built something with undeterministic ability wherever that mechanism comes

in a program you write on earth its like everything has a logic beginning of how it got to where its at based on the numbers

but something that is undeterministic nobody can ever create because they dont have the knowledge that god has

You contradict yourself... You essentially keep saying that God is all-knowing and the he also isn't all-knowing.

Do you not understand what omniscience is? Omnipotence. God is supposed to know literally EVERYTHING. Every possibility of every universe he could possibly create... he knows. If not... then the Bible is wrong about him being all-knowing. Which is it?

You have been corrupted by religion and the idea of God. Your critical thinking abilities are lacking significantly. You have been conditioned to respond the way you do and you seem to not even know it. It's a shame because you are wasting your life and you're not even aware of it. It's absolutely sickening.

You should sacrifice your comfort FOR THE TRUTH. Then move on and live in reality. You could have a great life based on the truth... you really could... but I doubt you will. Most people with your perspective of God are simply not capable of this... usually far too conditioned and indoctrinated to actually accept truth.

FUCK TONS of people believing in religion and God with no critical thinking abilities... guess what... this is on purpose. Religion is classically a method of control throughout world history and YOU are a part of it. YOU are CONTROLLED and you DON'T even know it! What a fucking shame...

>you're omniscient
> you can't know

That's not how it works

Literally the dumbest thing Ive ever read.

This is tumblr-tier mental gymnastics.

What a selfish dude

uhhhh this is my own thinking ... i dont even hardly go anywhere to get "indoctrinated" by anybody

the extent that average christians talk about free will is you either believe in it or you dont they dont try to go deeper in understanding than that and theyre plenty comfortable with whatever position they got and not improving because its not critical

God is omnipotent in the sense that he knows how to create beings like himself that can create undeterministic ideas

Your critical thinking abilities are lacking significantly t.b.h

Knowing something doesnt mean he did it............. you dont understand how advanced the human soul is

>he says this while believing posting pagan frog gods

reminder to report all threads not related to POLITICS

Pics or didn't happen.

really makes you thing

i love buddism now

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>other related topics

Fuck off.

Topkek

>When you're omniscient [...], you can't know

Hope you like jacking off to anime tiddies, God.

>4 people could read back then)
The temple probably taught reading and writing as far back as 1200 BCE.

Three hundred years earlier, Moses the stone cutter chiseled out the 10 commandments the way the Egyptians taught him when he worked on their petraglyphs.

After that, the early Israelites started using clay tablets just as they were taught by Egyptian scribes. This helped them keep track of their import/export business and with their accounting.

Even though the language was of the Semitic tribes, the preliterate language only became a full written language because of another more advanced civilization.

All praise the Sun God Ra!

but the Israelites tightly controlled it

>Reminder that God created you so that He can experience himself separately from Himself.

What the fuck does this gay shit even mean?

I always see a bunch of pseudointellectuals posting this garbage like it has some sort of substance.

God is everyone and everything all at once. He is omnipresent, and he is omniscent because he is every person ever. I am God's experience as me.

*tips*

You completely misunderstand what it means to be all-knowing... I feel sorry for you. Part of your life is based on fallacies and that's a sickening shame.

>God is omnipotent in the sense that he knows how to create beings like himself that can create undeterministic ideas

This is not the definition of being omnipotent. God is supposed to be omnipotent and omniscient. God is supposed to know absolutely EVERYTHING there could possibly be to be known. If you don't accept that then you don't accept the Bible or Christianity.

Wanna know something fun?

When particles are left unobserved, physics stop working for them and they fall into a superposition - they basically "bug" and are not really rendered. The same applies for modern videogames where everything outside your PoV is not rendered. The reason for that is that it's an insanely efficient way to preserve processing power.

The limit of the speed of light should not exist. However, it does. Why is there a limit for the maximum achievable speed in this universe?
Because the universe has a "refresh rate", which is the time that the object (that is supposed to be) without a speed limit travels from the smallest point of space to the following one next to it.
In an actual reality, there would be no slow-down for it and it should be instantaneous, since the dimensions when travelling at that speed collapse into a single point and you're literally traversing the whole universe instantly. Instead, it "lags".

It lags because in order to accurately simulate 10 kilometers of reality, you'd need a simulating machine that is at least as big for the processing power required.
UNLESS, of course, you reduce the other part of the equation, which is speed of the simulation - unless you slow it down. One second of "realtime" time can be equal to half a second simulation time, which means that the processing power needed to run that slowed-down simulation just dropped by a half. Slow it down enough compared to reality, and you might as well simulate a planet-wide reality on your smartphone.

Introducing an incredibly short "lag" between the refreshes of a software can reduce its CPU usage by a million times. In a program that cycles through a loop and checks conditions (if a button is pressed, for an example), a forced 0.01 seconds of "lag" can be the difference of 80% and 0.08% CPU usage.

Basically, our universe has that hardcoded in it, and the limit of the maximum speed is the full proof that it exists.

>God knows everything thats going to happen

Bulllshit. The Bible claims there is "free will", but doesn't acknowledge the obvious contradiction of some pre-destined future.

It isn't free will, then. it's cognitive dissonance as usual.

All bullfuck, no evidence. You cunts will never learn.

God created OP to see what being a fag is like.

>When particles are left unobserved, physics stop working for them and they fall into a superposition - they basically "bug" and are not really rendered.
You can only know this by observing them.

btfo

Only a select few know this.
Delete that post.

You have free will.
You cannot jump to the moon.

omg contradiction!

all knwoing means he knows a lot more than you can even think about knowing lmaooooooo

i do accept it but your conclusion that god caused us to go to hell is crazy and lacking insight and missing some crucial information so humans make these radical assumptions

free will you can do whatever you want but god intervenes to get his will done whenever he wants

its like a tugging

satan is constantly tugging on the systems and minds of people of the world to head towards the new world order antichrist system so you will worship satan voluntarily

you still are a independent being but youre being swayed

Once, and for all, the sins of mankind have been paid for, in full.

John 21:25 And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

Are you a muslim?

I know that you are retarded, but I don't stop you because I respect your freedom. That doesn't mean that I don't know you are retarded.
It isn't that hard to understand. God knows everything, but he doesn't stop things that depend on our free actions from happening. There is no contradiction. Read some books and elevate your shit IQ above the double digits frog cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=GZKmyMaG40o

Error correcting codes (i.e checksum) embedded in fundamental nature of reality in string theory. Coooooooooooooooooooool.

Yeah, the sun god Ra who could not stop YHWH from making it pitch black three days in a row. Only on the Egyptian side.

#rekt

I politely disagree with these statements.
Here are some books for people interested.

/christian/ books
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???
WHAT DID HE DO?????
>WHAT DID HE DO???

>saw Inception

Tfw dubs

He's God. So, an infinite number of things. At once.

The posts you are disagreeing with are basically eastern mysticism/pantheist nonsense.

dont believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you

>all these christian threads on Sup Forums
Thanks for sparkling up my day

>thinking this is a Christian thread
read a book pablo

b8 eh?

I am spinning on atm

Your a fucking idiot who cant interpret beyond his own frame of mind

assuming that everything you wrote is real, would lead us to the question how we got into this simulation? are we just a sideeffect and AI, did we come into the simulation out of free will? or were we forced to do it?
maybe we created our paradise in the distant future, and did everything possible and it got boring, so we created a simulation where we can live like our anchastors and to make it a better experience our memory is wiped (if that doesnt happen properly you get deja vus at times, or the feeling you lived before and are just a reincarnation).
or maybe in a distant future we almost destroyed ourself, leaving the planet unbarren with the only possibility for humanity to survive is by minimizing the need of energy and nautricions by putting (almost) everyone in a coma (except those who have to run the place and maintain stuff) while also harvesting excess energy from everyone in the coma (kinda like matrix). since pure coma maybe wouldnt good for us we are put into a simulation and our memory is wiped so we can live here in peace and dont constantly think about how fucked up our real world is.

maybe that happened, and the same stuff happened in the simulation. and in that simulation it repeated it self again, and then maybe again
making this only the copy of a copy of a copy of reality

and stuff like mandela effect, alien abduction and so on is when the admins are messing with us for the lulz or random bugs

Why is God such a masochist?

So it's all a fucking divine sitcom? That's the meaning of life? God gets kicks out of our struggle? Thanks a lot God.

Reminder that the god from the bible is not the true god and that if god was ever real he would not be the one from your retarded bible

sniggered nastily at this during my apartment inspection, landlady just gave me the stinkeye, thanks

Um no dude. Everything your rsnting about she is agree with you. You obviously dont believe in god and are an atheist. So anybody believing you must strike them down. So this lady posted a very spiritual perception of our own souls in regards to their god potential(thanks Enlil luv ya), and you just put words, beliefs, in her mouth. Implying she bleieves god transcends all time and space when she didnt...you assumed she did so you can self validate your extreme opposition to religion that made you come on this board and troll

The Quran is written and authored by God.

>Just because something is not in the bible does not mean it is not true.

You still need evidence. Just managing to imagine it is not evidence for anything.

Do you believe in all sorts of nonsense you manage to think up without any sort of evidence?

Never go full retard dude.

No, it's lies from the devil and plagiarized bits from the bible.

Religion is the blue pill

Y'all want the Truth?

God doesn't rule anything anymore, he's stopped caring. He got bored and left and has left us humans to achieve greatness on our own. Why? Because greatness assisted by a God or higher being is not true greatness, it is forced greatness, a farce. God has figured that if he let's humans figure out their own shit without his help, then perhaps they won't devolve right back into iniquity if he gives them the reigns, as they have in the past several times.

That's not to say that he still isn't here, because he is, he's just watching us now. He's more of an observer than a competitor. He still slightly helps out his faithful and those who generally have good in their hearts, but he doesn't interfere in most events.

It's up to us to do away with the ills of our society, not God. For if all humans can do good instead of being forced into it, the world will actually be a better place on its own merit.

>You cannot jump to the moon.
I can. You just have to believe, Believe, BELIEVE!

Appeal to authority fallacy that ANYONE has anything that resembles actual -evidence- (something that can't be used by the OTHER side of the proposition) on the topic of a magical omnipotent superbeing that likes to play hide-and-go-seek when it comes to their existence, but really cares about you and wants you to know their message,
so they send it through the most fallible and politically temperate means, namely human agents indistinguishable from charlatan equivalents.

My point being, magic religions and evidence are literally incompatible concepts, as they HINGE on un-falsifiable propositions.

Argument from authority fallacy.

>The devil wants people to be super monotheistic and worship God 5 times per day while avoiding degeneracy.

That is the most illogical position I have heard, why would the devil make sure that people are monotheistic and avoid praying to other things than God? Why would the devil promote worshipping God like Jesus in the Bible?

There is tons of evidence, no human is able to write anything similar to the quran it's an obvious miracle.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PujeYZ5xjc

Believing in things without evidence is stupid, you need evidence to make claims about God. Just imagining a bunch of shit and claiming that is how God is makes no sense, it is illogical and it is literally the worst possible method that humanity have created to figure out about God (or anything at all).

>free will you can do whatever you want but god intervenes to get his will done whenever he wants
Citation?
Listen, in terms of biology, we are trapped on this extremely slim sliver of a crust. Can't go too high, we die. Can't go too deep, we die. the forces of the universe are in a constant battle to literally kill us off - black holes, cosmic radiation, coronal mass ejections, volcanoes, meteorites, bacteria and virii.

Not only that, but extremely hateful humans invented religion as an excuse to kill each other to please their gods since having a good reason to kill each other just wasn't sufficient.

Your god is one cruel piece of shit.

>satan is constantly tugging on the systems and minds of people of the world
The people of the world don't know anything about any satan. Satan only exists for beliebers, not for people who actually use their brain.