My US History teacher gave us this cancerous project

My US History teacher gave us this cancerous project.

Criteria: Must include the words "Mosques" and "Hajj". Must include the Ghana, Mali and Songhai kingdoms and something about West African Slave Trade

I don't wanna write a song about niggers, wat do

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s
books
youtube.com/watch?v=qpeygvDt4uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underage pls go

Wtf are you in third grade?

Fuck, sorry for sideways upload

opportunity to redpill your class.

He did not stipulate that you must use these words in a positive light.

Quite allot of negative history from Mali and the Songhai kingdoms,

>going to Sup Forums in middle school
there's no hope for you and MODSMODSMODS

Wrote about the slave trade.

Tell them how Arabs were the largest benefactors and consumers of it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

this also mention picrelateded

>school project
>writing a song

Cancer indeed. I'd request to just write an essay like a white person.

>West African Slave Trade
Write about the Arabs, Jews and other niggers involvement in it.
Compare it to the white slave trade that went on since Islams inception.

1. your teachers sucks
2. just do the shitty assignment little fag, you don't know anything about the world yet anyway

I hate fking projects. Why do teachers force time consuming shit on students then wonder why they fail math/science courses.
Honestly soc. and history should be banned as most of this generation will be uninformed anyway.

Rotate 90° plz.

Listen OP I was once in middle school and thought it would be really funny to write papers about dank memes. I'll probably be called a cuck but don't do it. It's not worth it she has the fucking power. If you do it do it in class in front of everyone.

>songs

WTF seriously, we know public education is screwed but come on

FUCK THE SONG

write a 3-4 page paper and bitch if you don't get a good grade

ok, look up caravan trade in the sahel,

also Portuguese colonialism/ oligarchy ( restricted trade only with other Portuguese colonies, i.e.. no Spanish or British), and French colonialism in W Africa

Ghana used to be legit, I think they had metal working way back when

so talk about all the shit stuff from those ancient empires

I had a class that dealt with this (among other subjects) 4 years ago so I don't remember much of the details
I'm sure there was lots of war, conflict, savagery going on in these parts of the world
don't forget these are the kingdoms that captured niggers and sold them into slavery

Nah don't ever talk about whites as victims in white countries because you will immediately be discredited. Talk about Arab slave traders while talking about white slave traders and how they were even crueler than whites.

You have to be really subtle with these things

This thread could help you

Bring up pic related, educate him that slavery is based on economic interests, not racial ones.

Wow, metal working? You mean that thing that everyone was doing for millenia?

Write it in the actual style of bieber

Mindless repetition and 15 unique words

Honestly anything that lets people know that whitey wasn't the only one trading slaves is pushing them towards redpilled Imo.

Include ancient mosque aliens who control haji. They also have a secret base in Ghana, Mali and Songhai kingdoms. They are also responsible for the West African Slave Trade.

I expect an A+

>American education

This. Redpill that fuck. Mention how, only under Islam was is acceptable to kill slaves for fun. Also, note how even though the Arabs imported more slaves, there have no real black population because almost all slaves were castrated. Also mention how it was white Christians who forcefully ended the global slave trade.

Edjumacation time

>Wants Sup Forums to do his homework
>can't even orient the picture so it's readable

Just copy and paste some moonman lyrics, faggot. Since you obviously want to be an edgelord

>get a project
>write a fucking song about wewuz
nice going you have there in america

write some meme shit and try to sneak as much redpill as possible.

Dont forget to use arabs as people responsible for slavery :^)

Also

Sufi orders

Ebony and Ebony
Live together in total entropy
Getting conquered by warlords, chained up, sold into slavery

Stop being a faggot whining about an assignment because it triggers you and just fucking do it.

And do it as best as you can.

Write the best song about niggers ever.
Write about how they tore down ancient temples and statues to build mosques, how a giant amount of people get murderized on Hajj, how the kingdoms became total shitholes after Europeans left and their civilization with them, and how the Africans enslaved each other long before Europeans bought them, and Europeans never even ventured deeper into Africa at the time of the slave trade.

Remember: A song about niggers doesn't necessarily have to be pro-nigger.
It actually can't be, unless it's lying.

Slave trade huh? Do a cover of the fresh prince of bel air from a slave's perspective. Don't be a faggot about it either and stir up some shit, it's not worth it.

Write it about the Arab slave trade using mosques in those places to store slaves prior to sale.

Make a song about burning down the mosques, have fun with your shitty task.

Better and bigger image

Silk Road

Hanseatic League

Trans Sahel Caravan

Gold, Salt = II + S = $ ( bet you didn't know the Dollar sing is literally Salt and Gold Bars now did you)

and yeah slaves too

more of the Hanseatic league (see free cities)

>write a Justin Bieber song about history
Wow they really know how to get these young kids interested in knowledge

Fucking easy, writing about muds, you drop truth bombs about mudism.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

same with niggers, you drop the truth about the nigger trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s

why not just go full redpill and show that african nations took in more white slaves than they ever enslved their own kind?

Fuck it, this is now a maps thread, you WILL learn

I recently graduated form college with history and these kinds of assignment feels all to familiar from middle school

Say you misread it as "Haji"

This x10000
Don't blow it

read the labels,

look at the bigger picture combining and synthesizing all these maps

Muslims from mosques in Mali would round up niggers from Ghana and sell them extra cheap to the Europeans, although the Muslims loved their white flesh, in some cases a white female could be traded to the arab slave traders for as much as 500 nigger slaves. True story just bang on about how the Muslims were the ones who ran the slave trade and the Europeans where just the transporters, make sure you get in the bits about most free slaves owning slaves and such as well as the stats on the white slave trade (mostly Irish)

>1000 AD and after
>Early world

top laff

Make a We Wuz Kangs song.

Other than that just being a stupid assignment, what the hell does wet Africa have to do with American history? It's what, your first or second week in the class and you're already being hit with slave trade?

Fucking sad

Dont do it. First assignement of the year and they lay this shit on you? Take the F never look back.

Ohh and don't forget to write how it was brought to a close by the white man who abolished the slave trade. Even though many blacks kept on keeping their slaves and also how the slave trade still exists in Muslim run countries

Smuggling and tax evasion in sugar islands were huge, going against free trade monarchies

Piracy started as privateering to attack Spanish treasure ships and smugglers, the Caribbean essentially turned into Sup Forums anarch cap / lolbertariansim in the 16th century

Piracy was

mosque - arab invasion
songhai - arab influence
west african slave trade - arab slavery

go.

Play their game and win.

Do what everyone else said and redpill them. This is an opportunity, user. Report back when you have come up with things. I believe in you senpai

OP, if you're going to touch on colonialism I recommend you use this goldmine
books (dot) google (dot) de/books?id=2U0ZqnIDmL4C&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=african+countries+least+colonized&source=bl&ots=uiCVzEt9gO&sig=4Gl2zrJk1nQmL47kHxaJ3L6heuA&hl=hu&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf7f3u8JTOAhVhFMAKHTrNCFEQ6AEIMDAG#v=onepage&q=african%20countries%20least%20colonized&f=false
It's about how the extent of colonialism in African countries doesn't correlate with poverty and wars, if anything societal progress correlates inversely. Countries the least colonized, this includes some with the most untapped resources are in the deepest shit right now.
>Liberia, a colony for six years
>no GDP estimate, because people earn practically no money

18+

>Wrote about the slave trade.
>Tell them how Arabs were the largest benefactors and consumers of it.

This + the Jews. But, you have to go about it the right way. You can't go all 14/88, gasthekikesracewar now. What you need to do is talk about the evil white man but then talk about how the evil white man is broader than we think. That's where you include sandniggers and kikes. You'll red pill your class a bit on those two groups.

* sorry, ANT free trade oligarchies backed by European monarchies

Tea Taxes? Dutch East Indian Company?

there is deeper story to the Tea Party

>Slave trade
Arabs and niggers sold to jews who sold to whites

>Ghana
> kingdom
kek. They were loosely connected trading villages

>Mali
Still practices slavery to this day

>Songhai
muslim, lasted for 2 centuries, and had a serious part of their economy based on slave trade

>even crueler than whites.

I wouldn't even go into crueler than whites because that might let everyone in on what you're doing. Just talk about the arab and jewish slave trades in the larger context of white slavery.

Red pilling happens in baby steps

Wear a hijab and say allah forbids using his name in vain

The City of Timbuktu

central hub

>don't think critically, just do what your teacher tells you!
People like you are the reason the modern education system is a fucking joke.

Let's go to Mali
And kill them with glee
We'll turn all their mosques
Into murder kiosks
They think they are high
Like kings of Songhai
They want to do Hajj
But we shall not budge
Then we'll go to Ghana
Bait them with banana
And sell 'em as slaves
Hurray for white race

(((this is satirical representation of the callousness of european imperialist policies)))

Absolutely imperialistic

Redpill them on the Portuguese and their ass whoppin against much larger countries in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpeygvDt4uc
10 minutes

Salt/ gold trade

doesn't hurt to copy what she says

>US History
did u just get in 11th grade

Write the most redpilled rap song about how shitty their culture is.

It's shitty, but he could actually redpill here.

And the teacher can't do shit about it, unless he goes full autist and shit with it. If it's subtle, the school can't do SHIT.

I have another map

Boko Haram, Trans Africa Drug Smuggling

all in the same area but modern times

advocate learn gin french

Alot of people in highschool(seniors) are 18

Let's brainstorm some lyrics-

Africans better run, us Arabs kill slaves for fun
We'll cut of your penis, after a hot day toiling in the sun and then put it on a bun.

>Mansa Musa
the original Shekel Master

I like these threads

Honestly we need to pay more attention to Africa and its history and compare it to modern times

more Arms, drugs, human smuggling

Tell them about how jews cursed us with niggers for their profit. Remember how they owned most, if not all, of the slave ships and were the leaders of many of the industries that benefited from the slave trade.

are you guys retarded? the first slave in America was in 1640. anything before this was just peanuts.

But general trade wasn't

>write a 2-3 minute song
>US History
it's time

If nobody else has said it already, redpill them on how they only became Kingdoms from Arab conquest and trade/supply routes, and had no Kingdoms to speak of when left to their own devices.

Do it OP. Fucking now.

Thanks for the info bros. Fuck, this assignment is so cringey. I wish I could just write a paper but it's a group project and my teacher would give me a shit grade if I were to do that, and that would suck especially at the beginning of the year. But again, I really appreciate the help!

What's your grade in the class? If it's high enough, without failing, I wouldn't do it at all. He makes you perform it to everyone too? Yeah, fuck that, I wouldn't do it even if I were to fail.

This is a goldmine of an opportunity user. Talk about how blacks started the slave trade themselves, sold rival tribes off to the Arabs centuries before white people came and joined in. Talk about how deeply ingrained the slave conquering mindset was in their culture.

Write about the thousand or so people who died during the Hajj last year because of the human stampede

An A, but school just started so not doing it would fuck my grade up.

Talk about selling slaves to the white men in exchange for rum.

>school semester just began
>considering missing assignments

weren't arabs the first slavers though?
i'm not too educated on the matter but the north african berbers took europeans as slaves on the muslim conquests everywhere around mediterranean sea etc, and pharaohs ans shieeeet were arabs/light skinned with nigger slaves

Easily use the evolution of the Barbary slave trade from Muhammad to the Barbary wars :)

also Ottoman kidknappings and Serfdom in Europe

Gangas Khan

its old as feudalism

Just write about the violent muslim conquests, pretty ez imo.

Have your main point being about how most of the slaves were sold by their own people to the Europeans.

>redpill them on how a bunch of places that weren't conquered by arabs were conquered by arabs

go brush your teeth

How's your chance user... add all those words while red pilling the class. Gogogogogo.

you're clearly an underaged high schooler so how about you fuck off

People like you are the reason we have high school drop outs :^). Get good grades by giving the teacher what they want then do something with your life. Getting a job at mcdonalds after you fail highschool/college for being an edgy retard and bitching on the internet all day is why liberals think all conservatives are retarded.

Ask to transfer to AP. You have more input and you don't deal with the bullshit. You also have the opportunity to redpill your class because of open historical discussion.

>Justin Bieber wants to create a new hit song, bringing the history of West Africa to his fans

Bieber confirmed for crack enthusiast