With the inevitable demise of the white race, has anyone given thought who will succeed the throne as superior race?

With the inevitable demise of the white race, has anyone given thought who will succeed the throne as superior race?
We have multiple likely candidates,

Muslims, ever increasing and utterly chaotic with rapid reproduction and a belief system that makes them into fearless bombers.

Spics, already have a huge advantage by having already swamped the US with their kind they have little infighting between themselves and their rate of reproduction is astounding.

Niggers, although fewer than spics in numbers they have held higher positions of power making it easier to take seat in the throne.

Chinese, large in numbers power hungry with a strong military to enforce it. The only thing in their way is the whites in the USA.

Russia, same as china large with a massive military what they both do with the demise of white people is unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZUTyrtDkRE
theslittyeye.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/iq-geography-in-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asians. they already have higher iq they are just waiting for us to die out

>Canada
Nice memes there. Asians are fucking retarded.

>inevitable demise

???

>higher IQ
This meme has to die. The only reason Asia has become important is because of China's population explosion. It takes 10 chinks to equal a single white man.

>white people aren't dying
You wouldn't understand you're not white.

literally the first result on google

meant to reply to this post as well here

So where is the chinese Stephen Hawking?

It will be niggers and mongrel remenants working like bees in mega city "international zones" ruled by Jews.

How can nigger populations increase rapidly if they're all full of aids and don't have any food to go around.

>thinking a country with 95% of the people being uneducated rice farmers has a high IQ

>1.3 billion (((High IQ))) chinks

The UN pays them to have more children with money used to buy, say, rice seized from Europeans via tax.

8 children can be the norm in many parts of Africa.

>the iq of a group should be measured by individuals
show me a statistic that shows otherwise
I think you misread my post I was talking about iq not nobel prize winner but you can shift the goalposts if you want

>show me a statistic that shows otherwise
I don't have to show anything you can just see that nearly all of China is living in poverty on farms and realize that anywhere else in the world that means they do not have a good education. They have their brains and it is a large number compared to other countries but they are a tiny fraction of their population.

>Jew Prize

Southern Europeans literally made Europe, I may not be white for your standards but I have rounded big eyes without need of surgery.

Whites are ill, not dying. Civil unrest are just showing here and there, just a matter of time and all the yellow monkeys in our biutiful continent will be erased as well as the niggers.

Because they already have it fairly good and it's just getting better. Good luck finding mainstream media reporting on this though.

Asians will rule when white people breed themselves to extinction (much like their neanderthalic ancestors).

Asians don't care for political correctness and subversion doesn't work as well since they didn't have slavery imposed upon them by Jewish slave trades.

>I don't have anything to show
k thanks you could have just ended the post there

Without us to keep the Japs constrained its going to be them.... Why do you think they are working on mech suits? They realize this and are preparing.

>leaf
how about you prove that the majority are intelligent instead since you made the claim. Burden of proof is on you to prove.

>hey have little infighting between themselves
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That being said OH PLEASE TAKE US GLORIOUS ASIAN MASTER

here is what will happen. spics will take over USA and it will be a slow decline. China will become the number one world super power. Once most whites are bread to death through race mixing the Chinese empire will stagnate because they cant innovate so fuck all new shit will be invented.

It clearly asians and best to last is obviously Japanese > Korean > Chinese

Chinese are cancer filled commie lovers

Koreans didn't accomplish anything in history until the Japanese took them over and literally raped them into relevance. Not to mention they have the highest rate of plastic surgery for fake women, they are already invested with feminism, and they're already on borrowed time with 50% of their population living within missile and artillery range of the psycho dictator that wants to slaughter them.

Japanese are the most westernized and least jew infiltrated asian race. Not to mention there's the whole myth of them being race mixed with whites twice. Also even Hitler saw them worthy of being an ally.

youtu.be/oZUTyrtDkRE

Watch and educate yourself you ignorant fuck.

This isn't a natural occurrence, it's an active attempt TO take over the world, the fact you Don't know who would take the throne shows you need to watch that video more than once.

theslittyeye.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/iq-geography-in-china/

I actually went and BTFO of you since it was so easy actually here you go. As you can see their data collection has no confidence intervals or standard errors, uses online IQ tests for certain provinces, and was generally taken at high educational institutional areas instead of the general population.

Source for the data has also not returned the authors request on data validity.

The level that I have just BTFO of you is pretty intense you might want to go get some ice.

Fuck off Korea.

German language is so HYPE

Asians are on the same path to extinction as whites. They are not infe cted with anything like SJW white guilt Merkel-style self-extinction but they don't reproduce much either.

My bets are the spics will hold the reigns of power in the dark dystopian future. They reproduce rapidly and certain specimens are quite capable. Too nepotistic and corrupt to organize an army capable of taking over the world but they'll have the whole western hemisphere.