yes

>HAD IT EASY
Muzzie plz

kek

RARE
A
R
E

What the fuck do people even do in Bangladesh?

kek nice edit

You forget to shoop in a truck filled with hurdles and several guys placing them in front of Trump every time he clears one.

That truck would be the current establishment in Washington and the men placing the hurdles the MSM.

loosing your mother's pussy you faggot.

not even uncommon... you really have to lurk more

>mainstream media & the system a hurdle for hillary

Fucking really? They're this deluded by their desire to be victims that they think the race is stacked against Hillary?

Surely you'd begin to question your victim status when all the mainstream media is supporting you?

>gif
fuck off

This is awesome.

Wtf I love Bangladesh now!

Well I have never seen it before you Baguette loving faggot.

>Backwards hurdles

Why didn't they just make Mr. Trump's path straight to signify further their point that he has it easier?

My favorite part of this will always be how the Jeb! hurdle has been plowed through.

The race will tighten up, I'm sure.

Kek.

The hurdles should all be broken, though, and several of them should be on fire.

I got scared you fuck

$hillary's been preparing for the last 25 years, she has more money in her campaign budget, she has more Political experience, and most importantly: she has the support of her party's establishment. She had a head start and is only winning by a little bit. I don't even like Trump. You're full of shit!

Bengladesh is pretty common around here. But to be fair it's probably only like 5 guys posting from there. They're just really active.

will op ever recover?
based Bangladesh
>1 post by this id

>mainstream media
The ones attacking Trump 24/7 and control damaging her campaign 24/7?

>the system
Are you refering to the legislative, judicial or executive power? Because congress like her openly, the judges dont prosecute her despite evidence, and the president himself went into her rally clapped like a fan.
Oh! Maybe you are refering the law enforcement? Because the FBI said she was untouchable on national broadcastjng.
I got it with the system you mean companies and foreign nations? Because if its her foundation will work with them.

>RNC
The sams RNC that said voting for her was better than voting for Trump?

>Trump road is empty
Sure mate, 1532 million dollars spent in negative ads means nothing. Trump university, unasked KKK approvement, the entire media and EU diplomats, Soros movements. Nothing to see huh?