Why do you guys hate America so much? What did we ever do to you?

Why do you guys hate America so much? What did we ever do to you?

Attached: average american man .png (974x652, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r8_quR1BaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bants desu

I don't hate USA

I dont hate america. Its just banter. We all know who the real enemy is.

Tbh Brazilians are probably second nicest to Americans on Sup Forums (Russians, ironically, are first).

Most everyone else likes to bully us ;_;

At least post the trailer of this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=0r8_quR1BaQ

>We all know who the real enemy is.
w-who?

Attached: sadfrog11.jpg (241x228, 20K)

Attached: 1390108125495.jpg (420x480, 49K)

better than no one on Sup Forums talking about your country ever

Attached: 1.jpg (289x174, 10K)

Attached: 5756.jpg (2197x1465, 247K)

>(Russians, ironically, are first).

DAS RITE

Attached: SOY.jpg (488x356, 37K)

AHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2.png (400x416, 137K)

>What did we ever do to you?
What do you mean? Like, within the last 10 years, 1 year or 24 hours?

Well, within the last 48 hours you have been trying to kill our steel industry by employing protectionist and anti-competitive measures.

The eternal *nglo.
The fr*nch.
>buy muh steel
America is not obligated to prop up your failing cuck state, achmed

Go back to Poland.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans so ungrateful?

Attached: hitler-disgusted.jpg (711x540, 52K)

>Why do you guys hate America so much? What did we ever do to you?
Fucking up the Middle East and Libya, creating a domino effect that has lead to the current garbage situation Europe is in now.

Tell me.

Attached: Wesel_1945.jpg (1280x987, 349K)

THIS

God damn Germans are such a detestable and ungrateful people, Jesus Christ.

Because their all dumb uropoors and there all just jelous of america because were a first world country and their all shitholes

Attached: morans.jpg (600x585, 64K)

In what way does any of this have any of this have any bearing today in justifying American policy? You don't see German politicians using the aid of Hessian mercenaries during the American war of independence while calling out Trump.

Yes, because clearly some mercenaries from 250 years ago are the same fucking thing as events which happened as recently as 1990 wherein American selflessly went against other powers specifically for the sake of what was good for Germans. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever.

but we always talk about you although you're right as technically there is no country to talk about

Attached: 1.jpg (590x350, 45K)

This pasta is so much bullshit that I am to tired to even comment on the points made.

Attached: 1425470770741.jpg (682x518, 75K)

He reminds me of someone famous... Tom Brady?

There is no selflessness in politics or any power game for that matter, only strategic interests. Any action undertaken by the US was an act born out of opportunism.

Oh look, a pety ungrateful krautnigger, what a surprise.

>they directly went against their allies' wishes, and created a stronger country in Europe which could easily be our competitor, but actually they're completely selfish bad guys
Fucking Germans, I swear

You fucks should have been thoroughly genocided after WW1. Allowing you ungrateful little shits to continue existing is without doubt one of humanity's greatest mistakes.

Attached: 1471634951081.png (240x247, 115K)

You sound like a women, seriously. Trying to project emotions onto a domain that is not about emotions but cold and hard politics.

No, you're just too German to understand that not everybody in the world systematically tries to do as much evil as possible.

Attached: in a perfect world....jpg (700x543, 374K)

Spoken like a commie. What did we fuck in the middle east exactly? It has always been a terrorist infested shithole and danger to the world. Islam is cancer so someone had to do that and we did that for you and at our own expense. We spent literally trillions of dollars to protect you from Islamic terrorism.

>nazi complaining about ww2
low quality bait. it is 2018 hello

>Implying Middle East wasn't already fucked up

You spent trillions of dollars to fund Islamic terrorism.

True. There are some spergs, mostly nordestino commies, but overall Brazilians are friendly to us. Ironically, the most hateful are fellow anglos. All of them.

Attached: 1493695784094.jpg (850x400, 105K)

yawn. Tell me something I haven't heard before. That's NK tier propaganda. You could do better than that.

you can't blame us for Libya. Blame Hollande's France if anyone.

EU countries are funding them via gibs

hahahah you fucking cuck
you truly are a fucking retard

Belgium, you guys make good comics. I like you guys and hope you prosper.

Attached: 1458613179129.jpg (352x315, 41K)

It was Sarkozy
>american udecamation

he's from the pacific northwest aka the only part of america that isn't obnoxiously vapid and individualistic

This. These fuckers funded Gaddafi, Arafat and Hamas etc. for decades. Europeans were their best friends and did business with them while those barbarians tortured and killed and starved their own people. But EU didn't care as long as there were no refugees.

You guys are always complimented on your beers in alcoholic threads

They had deals with Saddam too

I like your country's beer user

>Be neutral
>Get bombed by America
>Get bombed more than any other nation on the planet per capita
>Countryside still absolutely littered by armed explosives
>Enough empty shells left behind to build boats and furniture out of

What did THEY ever do to you?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Laos.svg.png (2000x1333, 23K)

>that post
>that flag

Self awareness: none

I always drink Blue Moon belgian style

>this flag
Kek, France was their best friend. Arafat and his family had real estate in Paris. And other dictators as well. Disgusting.

They should bombed until the last communist was dead

Are you from there? How did you end up in Sweden of all places?

>IMF
>ExxonMobil
>Goldman-Sachs
>Chevron
>JP Morgan
>Standard Oil
>Monsanto
>many, many more

Attached: ace.png (680x754, 265K)

Tell me about your beef with Monsanto, soyboy.
You grew man boobs or something.

Strategic bombing was all Britain's brainchild.

Why are Americans always trying to suck kraut sausage?

>There is no selflessness in politics
Yes Germany is arguably the world leader in selfish politics

some of you are alright but you really need to handle banter better

Attached: panini.png (215x189, 92K)

Uh... Nothing that I can think of.

Blue moon is literal garbage low quality b8

I have beef with your bullshit wars and setting up the world on fire. Pretty much every war in 20th century was caused by you for sake of couple of cunts profiting from it. I won't even mention "values" spread by your propaganda around the world. "Values" like feminazism, grassroots movements supporting racism and any other form of dividing people.

Praise to the mighty PTSD so your vermin called "marines" dies even if it survives the battlefield. Happy school shooting.

Attached: 060.png (780x1024, 232K)

Refresh my memory, Germanon.
Wasn't the 30 years war something like "lets get rid of as many as possible of these mercenary armies now that they've served their purposes"?

wow, that was quite venomous. something a muslim would say. are you a paki or a slav?

I agree, but when is the last time a Norwegian experienced banter? You'd have a lot more credibility saying that if you were Indian or something.

I'm sorry but that's not really my fault

>I am british

Attached: islamic_rage_boy[1].jpg (800x450, 71K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Probably because of all the muh muh German ancestry

Central European.

Attached: popko-2016-3.jpg (933x622, 93K)

Kek, makes sense. Because if you were real british, you'd know that they are our best ally in the eternal war of the west vs subhumans.
and they waged quite a few of their own wars throughout modern history and it was all good. Their only weakness is they allow too many ungrateful savages and toilet cleaners like you in their country...

Don't you have some fox news to watch? Or perhaps a circumcised dick to suck? Maybe shoot up a school, that's what you are good at.

DO IT AGAIN

So you're a progressive faggot, Muhammad or is just bad at LARP?

Drunk'n'honest with too much free time

You guys quite literally, killed the West. Congrats though.

this nigga right

Attached: 1519418340745.jpg (397x814, 104K)

Watch yourself, the Sharia council can't see you doing this

that's why you moved to the dead west from your lively shithole.

I lived in Belgium for about four years, you guys are alright and i liked your beer. If i had to make a complaint however it would be your piss poor roads and driving laws in general.

The tories you mean?
Just getting back what was lost after you both sold us to Stalin.

The "conservative" leader that use this?
The conservatives in UK are UKIP and the other meme party

Attached: images (13).jpg (529x278, 16K)

so you don't just hate your new home you hate the whole western world that it represents. so you are basically surrounded by the enemies and you clean their toilets. sucks to be you.

Different type of cancer, equally harmful.
White collar job lol. And how could I hate the West if I'm part of it? I hate the USA and the ways it destroys the West, with pretty much everything else around.

>Russians, ironically, are first
What so ironic about this? This is American website about weebs things do you think Russian patriots who hate USA post here(roleplaying as country doesn't count) ?
And even those types usually say that they just hate government not country.

Attached: Russian patriot.jpg (600x577, 62K)

>I'm part of it?
>he thinks he is western
come on jamal. you are not part of us, you are not us, you are our guest, so please behave.

kek, he is white, he is fat, but he doesn't look a single bit american. and you can clearly tell he is slav. how does that work??

The only cancer I see is you

Never heard of Slav called Jamal. Maybe could help identify any? Чypки do not count.

We talk about your Muslim no go zones.

>he is white
>but he doesn't look a single bit american

Attached: 48f58c4s-960.jpg (450x375, 25K)

Yeah, it was all pure nice american philantropy

Because I have to enjoy the fact that all evil I see in the news is caused by Americans? Because if they do it it's supposedly all right, but let Russia or China do it and suddenly everybody goes "whoa hold on there". Or maybe I should ignore it, ignorance is bliss after all?
Sorry m8 I am able to take my conclusions.

Imagine if the Russians or the Chinese had murdered 2M vietnamese and 500k iraqis, women and children while saying they are "fighting for freedom"

>OMG! those barbaric beasts from the east! Band of brutes and uncivilized savages!

Americans started proxy wars in Asia, South America and Middle East?Soviet Union start every bullshit but you blame Americans, you're just using them as Boogeyman

Because you initiate maidan and war i n my country.

You guys make some of the best guns in the world

Attached: FN FAL.jpg (3360x1050, 201K)

Yes

I don’t hate you desu.

>skarlatos
Hes a Greek