ONE THING

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-u-s-department-of-clinton-1472167746
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp39_NQeoJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard I try

Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme

They used to say that no matter what, at least 45% of the nation would always vote Republican. Trump has somehow managed to break that trend.

i dont remember these lyrics

I don't remember these lyrics.

Thank you for Correcting the Record(tm)!

Remember not to spend you $0.02 all at once.

To explain in due time
All I know

>OP does it for money
>you do it for free

trumptards everyone

omg this is a safe space if you post anything against my very specific worldview you must be a paid secret agent there is no way that there are real people that actually have different opinions than me
phew just thinking that there is a slim chance that some people disagreed with me almost caused me to have a ptsd attack i am so triggered right now

Time is a valuable thing

We have IDs on this board, faggot.

really made me think

Try harder Trumpfag

Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

Watch it count down to the end of the day

The clock ticks life away

(It's so unreal...)

Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window

> Entire primary tell everyone Trump is doomed
> Only wins 35% of the vote
> Rubio and Cruz polled way higher than Trump against Clinton
> Whatever, Build Wall
> Hillary crusing to historic win
> appoints 4 maybe 5 SC justices
> Trump also kills down ticket races spotting the bitch the senate as well
Well done retards.

Lmao is this one single poll literally the only shred of "evidence" CTR has to push Hillary?
Go out into the real world. Thousands more go to trump rallies; in your daily life, count the amount of MAGA stickers on cars vs "I'm with her" stickers. Look at how many more lawn signs out there, astronomical.
Plus, Democrats are divided. They try to push this whole "Trump divided the republican party!" agenda, whereas ask any Bernie Sanders supporter if they will vote for Hillary and their answer is most likely no.
These polls tell nothing, Dukakis "led" Bush by 17 points at this time. If Sup Forums existed in '88 all you shills would be doing nothing but posting "It's all over for Bush! There's no coming back from this!"
The only poll that really matters is on Nov. 8, and trust me, if anyone is going to the polls that day it's Trump supporters.

As a mexican do you get a sense of satisfaction watching AMerican reject Trumps bullshit? This collapse has too be double sweet for you

Good!
THIS IS A PRO-HILLARY BOARD
SHE'LL CLEANSE THE US OF NIGGERS AND JEWS
#HeilHillary
#IHeilForHer

en de klok zegt tik tak
tikt al mijn uren weg
voor wie wacht komt alles steeds te laat.
(the scene)

>rcp
>"one single poll"

user I-I....

Tik tak op de klok
Maar de partij stopt niet
nee, nee, nee, nee

Stop niet, laat het knallen
DJ blaas mijn luidsprekers op

Vanavond ga ik vechten,
tot we het zonlicht zien

Tik tak op de klok
Maar de partij stop niet
nee nee nee nee

Het feestje begint niet
Totdat ik binnenloop

OR ANOTHER

das liedje ken ich nicht du schweinhund

I lived in america for s long time, im an american citizen and a mexican citizen.

It saddens me that america even let it get this far.

It also saddens me to see Sup Forums become a shithole because of it.

This election is an early christmas present for everybody, except for trumpfags, they should just end it now

DJ, je bouwt me op
Je breekt me af
Mijn hart slaat
Ja, je hebt me
Met mijn handen omhoog
Doe je handen omhoog

imgay

Ja, ge hebt da alles nicht gewust eh

Its almost over now. The GOP is dead; we will finally get unchallenged democratic rule so the nation can move forward

Didn't look out below,

Finally we will drop the veil and reveal the true racism in America
HEIL HILLARY

The U.S. Department of Clinton
The latest emails show that State and the foundation were one seamless entity.

wsj.com/articles/the-u-s-department-of-clinton-1472167746

sage

Someone is making a wall of trumptard quotes like the one for Romney back in 2012 right? I haven't been saving very many myself.

Replace your stuff with Bernie and it's the same things people were saying a few months ago. The pollsters know what they're doing.

kust men kloten, homo
embed this youtube.com/watch?v=Wp39_NQeoJk

The GOP did it to itself too.

They could have put anyone. Literally any of the other 14 candidates and hillary would have lost.
Unbelieveable

Please do this

I am. It's glorious. I anticipate the delusion will be highest closer to the election. I cannot wait. This place is going to be in ruins come next year.

Shut the fuck up already.

The plan is for everyone to come to a thread after the election, we will share them all and go from there. I have a few hundred saved, esp the ones that showed NY red.
This is the best time to harvest them, the delusion is getting stronger as Hillary closes in

Need a catchy name for that day

>This place is going to be in ruins come next year.
How can you make ruins out of ruins? Do you mean this shitpool will be a crater next year?

tryin' to hold on
but I didn't even know

Mate, you should post your brexit collection.

Bernie proved that Hillary was the strongest Primary Candidate you could imagine. She ran against the "sexy and cool all the kids love him!" person, as a political insider, and she won. she had to heavily weigh the scales to pull it off, but she did. The fact that SHE COULD weigh them in her favor meant she was unassailable, and we all knew this.

But we all knew the reverse was true: that the general election would reveal her as a paper tiger who walked through a coronation expecting a throne, not a war, on the other side. As has been said in this thread and elsewhere, she's incredibly lucky Trump was able to hijack the GOP and steal the nomination: Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, any one of them could have easily destroyed Clinton (Cruz would have been close, though). Instead, the only openly sexist candidate in the race is running against the first, and so far only woman to compete seriously for the job. She should have gotten the war of ideas we Americans crave and DEMAND from our politics every 4 years. Instead, we're left to chew on minutae. Pointless daily debaccles. A campaign in hiding, while another is openly setting itself on fire in a gasoline factory.

This is not a campaign. This is the definition of political theater. Hillary will enter office despite not being liked or popular. She'll have no good will even in her first 100 days. The GOP will be torn between working with a Clinton and answering to an angry, embittered base that lost on a candidate the Party openly despised. And nothing will get better. Nothing will change. There will be vacancies in the supreme court, dysfunction in congress, and in 4 years, we'll be kicking ourselves for the decisions that led to this point. But right now, it's already too fucking late.

I wasted it all just to watch you goooooooooooooooooooooo

This so much.

I guess we deserve this in the end. Maybe after this election, the period will finally wake up and call bullshit when they see it. I still feel quite positive because more people are being involved in the political process, thus more anti-establishment people running for their county, state, congress, President, etc.