Well this sucked

well this sucked

You're mum sucks lmfao

rekt

it feels like the team was kind pointless, couldn't any of them solve it by themselves?

can confirm

Lol she just blew me two weeks ago got her on speed dial for tomorrow night haha

>the hands gonna destroy new york!
>turns out they just wanted dragon bones
>for some reason the police are fine with the defenders blowing up a huge skyscraper in order to prevent some ninjas from mining said dragon bones

>your

I just want to know how he survived at the end

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

It was laughably bad. Best part was the nog getting her arm cut off. Had a sensible chuckle

lmao Daredevil smiling because he doesn't see whats going on.

>Luke: Ay yo...white boy. y u finna attack a Black man jus' tryin ta fee' his senpai?

>Danny: Sir, the man in question was working for a cult - disposing of murder victims, among other crimes. I was merel--

>Luke: Fuck your cracker ass, you privileged entitled motherfucker. You didn't build America...slaves did.

what was the director going for here?

It got good once they teamed up. Daredevil autistically insisting on wearing the mask even though everyone knew who he was already made me laugh hard.

>other nagging issues
Yeah, like reviewers and their Jewish handlers

>store owner tries to defend his store from looters
>daredevil beats his ass

>Store owner even asks DD who the fuck he is
>DD doesn't reply and then just beats property owner more severely than he has A:human traffickers B: drug dealers C: murderous ninjas D: crimelords

for some reason removing the dragon bones would collapse the island of manhattan apparently

You know the mask is meant to keep his ID a secret from his enemies and not his allies right?

Fuck off murdock you sperg

it wasn't awful but was forgettable as fuck

Shadowland arc when?

this part had me laughing out loud
of course they had to throw the privileged out there

claire dead WHEN

Why i will never watch this or any other bullshit with innuendo, its almost as if they want their audience to think being white is inheritantly evil, which if u believe in that priviledge shit, your an idiot.

Their first conversation was cute, as was the fight with Daredevil and Electra. The rest was pure cancer though.

Why can't Marvel into antagonists? Some forgettable asian dude, who doesn't even speak English, some old lady who looks like she's falling apart and the annoying smug sensei cunt who got owned already? Wasn't the Hand supposed to be threatening?

Sad!

mra

>3.5 out of 4 of the individual shows were shit
>surprised that the corssover was shit too

B-but I luv strong wimin. Just who really qualifies sans Dao?

It was fine, but the threat didn't seem like anything a couple of them couldn't solve themselves. And the Hand are pretty boring villains except for Gao and Alexandra.

best scene.

How severe is your autism user?

>brainwashing victim holed up with people like Trish for 90% of the season
>blows up entire fucking building instead of taking care of 3 fucking people
Meh. At least the medic chick has the excuse that she's super normal.

How was Alexandra not boring? We were hinted interesting past but she didn't do shit beyond listening to music and hugging Electra.

why doesn't she wear quieter shoes?

They should have just made another season of dare devil over this garbganroninoilidtivks

They shouldn't make another season of Daredevil at all after the dumpster fire that was season 2.

The only good thing was when Protect Ya Neck played during the final battle

you can tell she has an asian mother because she has a predominately asian phenotype

Fuck killing off Alexandra just to set up Electra for some asinine emotional finale with devil boy.

The other shows support the crossover "big story", not the other way around.

I thought it was good.

I can see what went through some ass writer's mind. "Hey, ok Daredevil has his emotional moment to convert Electra, and she joins in, Alexandra losing her and her power, and the other side gaining it!

"Wait!" the dumbass says. "What if Electra kills Alexandra so we can make the emotional conversion even more powerfulererer! Think on it while I go masturbate to furry anime!"

>finale
>Iron Fist reveals a structure made from dragon remains
>lol lets just have them fight at the entrance for 10 minutes and then the place blows up

what were they thinking

Next season should just be Charlie cox naked

>dumpster fire that was season 2

Still better than The Defenders.

Bullseye without a doubt is going to kill her.

last time i checked she is fucking a black guy.

which is why tv loves that show.

>Store owner even asks DD who the fuck he is
Yes, hello citizen. I am the devil of hell's kitchen, but my costume was unavailable so there's nothing hiding my secret identity. Blind lawyer Matt Murdoch. A guy who has been all over the news more than a few times, who only lives a block away.
Allow me to explain all this to you while you're trying to shoot children with a shot gun.

*stop robbers with your legal firearm

I could have swore I watched iron fist, but I apparently don't remember what happened because every time they mentioned something that happened I was just confused.

I've watched one episode of Luke Cage and haven't watched any of this other shit is it actually good? it kinda seems like trash

Daredevil is the only good one

you saw the iron fist netflix movie right?

I liked Iron Fist

Daredevil has its moments. Season one is pretty solid, season two has a really strong first half and then gets tedious near the end.
Luke Cage is pretty decent for the first few episodes when he's cleaning up the streets and dismantling the local crime lord's operation. When they go back and explain his origin is pretty good stuff too. The rest is kind of all over the place.
If you hate capeshit on principal I wouldn't recommend it, obviously, but other wise its pretty good. Daredevil has some good action, vincent donofrio brings some seriousness to the show.

I really liked Cottonmouth's storyline. Everyone else other than him and Luke are just assholes for no reason.

I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST

>"kids" stealing flat screens after an earth quake
a-okay
>pop and son going stop them
beat them unconscious and leave them in an alley
>an adult thats a paid accessory to murder
he dindu nothing

I whish Frank was there to punish that criminal scum

What would you have said Sup Forums?
>"Yo you cracka ass cracka why you finna be arrestin niggas that just tryna feed they families n shit? You ain't even earn that fist homeboi you just got white privilege and I know privilege when I see it foreal baka."
>"Trying to feed their families? What about the families of those good men and women who were slaughtered like dogs? The families that will likely never known what happened to their beloved loved ones because of this miscreant hoodlum. It's funny, you say you know privilege when you see it, well I know ignorance when I see it. And that's what you are an ignorant thug. No wonder you've been behind bars for most of your life that's where you belong. I really think you should apologize now Luke."

white people don't know true poverty

luke cage was shit throughout

>Kwame Opam

UNGA! UNGA! UNGA!

> tfw you will never see harry and norman osborn in the mcu

>don't know true poverty
So the first thing they do is steal big screens and buy new shoes? Those are luxury goods. They broke the law for wants and not needs. Thats why they are subhuman scum.

the whole show was way too dark. Couldn't even see Luke's face 90% of the time. Not even joking.

>the hand need to die, we all agree
>looks like the only way to kill them is blowing up a skyscraper
Daredevil could just grab a swprd off a henchman and kill them. Luke Cage could punch a hole in their faces Why were bombs necessary.

She needs to be barefoot ALL THE TIME

It was also about sealing off the dragon bones in the bottomless hole.

does punisher make any appearance in this? I remember seeing a trailer with him in it?

He's the Marvel post-credits teaser scene.

>Car crash in front of the 4
>Matt the only one smiling because he can represent the victim in court.

episodes 1-2 were boring.

3-6 were good

7-8 were ok

No. They play an add for the punisher show after the last episode.

That is a very unflattering sweater.

The only characters in this that actually needed to be there were Daredevil and Iron Fist. Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were pointless and had no investment in the conflict beyond the circumstances contrived in the first couple episodes.

So are half the people in that photo?

They should have kept pops and cottonmouth around a little longer. Set up the landscape of harlem a little better in the context of the universe.

>capeshit
>netflix

there is no way this was going to be good

Best Sand Snake

>Be me
>Watching Luke Cage
>Find out from my mum that Cottonmouth dies
>See one picture of Diamond

I aint pickin' that shit back. Cottonmouth was my favourite character on this show. And Diamondback looks fucked. Looks like something from the CW.

>hype up the hand coming together as a giant threat
>they lose and have to run away after every fight

>black sky is a supposed super weapon
>just a person that is better than the heros at martial arts and has slight super strength

>all the important side characters except Ward

I would have loved him to at least make one appearance he was the best character on IF

Overall I enjoyed it, really liked the beginning of the episode where all the Hand was on their way to the chinese restaurant. Speaking of I didn't like that one japanese guy he was pointless as hell and got his ass kicked by everybody. Pic related was nice to look at too.

fpbp

This is false
My cousin once removed has asian mother and white father
she and her brother look more white than asian
It's just luck of the draw

How does a blind man know that he needs to wear a mask?

>nigga wut is you a got dam pimp stormtrooper

He wasn't always blind you pig fucking kike

Are you retarded?

No?
So?

>no
clearly you are retarded
congratulations, stupid nigger

wow, really makes me think

>No?
you clearly are though

>The show's race problems.

How does a show have race problems?

How come when Luke and Jessica reunite its all "sup" when the last time they saw each other and he wasn't MC by Kilgrave he was furious at her for having sex with him without telling him that she killed his wife?

Why did they hire a Jew to play Frank Castle? What do Jews know about being an American combat veteran?

>Iron Fist is inside the mist
>In the comics he fugs Misty Knight

I'd declare pottery, but there's no way that's intentional

That's a fog you dumb cunt

Man, JJ is so aesthetic. That pale skin, jet black hair and leather jacket. Hngh.

I only managed to get to the 2nd episode. It's so fucking slow. Also pretty jarring going from Murdock lawyering to Luke Cage in the hood with rap music blaring.

But he didn't fuck Foggy