Why didn't you make me white god? all the greatest thinkers and artists have been white...

why didn't you make me white god? all the greatest thinkers and artists have been white... and of all races they are the most beautiful... my once chance at life has been squandered.

Attached: 04582617429948.png (412x351, 78K)

What are you

ugh... this is white peoples website go away mudskin

God hates us nonwhites, my friend.

cringe

kys

Contrary to popular opinion, there is no separate modular consciousness inserted into bodies at random, the essential "you" is just the amalgamation of genes through history leading up to you. You couldn't exist as anyone else but you.

why didn't you make me anglo god? all the greatest thinkers and artists have been anglos... and of all races they are the most beautiful... my once chance at life has been squandered

This realization struck me as I was listening to piano music today.
The piano is probably the greatest instrument and classical music is the longest and most diverse tradition of music, and it was done by whites.
All the mathematicians' theorems and scientific theories I learned in class, all done by white people, from abstract quantum theories to urban planning.
History has been dominated by whites. Even nonwhite civilizations have their histories analyzed and compiled by white researchers.
The greatest works of literature came from white writers. Philosophy is, almost by definition, exclusively white.
The greatest art has come from whites. There is no nonwhite Sistine Chapel.
And studies show white men and women are the most physically desirable.

Damn, i hate having barbarian heritage, why didnt Gods made me a med? I dont wamt pol saying ohh u havĂȘ German blood? Cool savage, lets sack some place?
I Sant them of saying: oh you have med blood? Oh thanks God, please enlighten me, master of the arts and founder od the westt

Its not gods its God, im no barbarian for larp tough meds gods are true superior so not so larp

why didn't you make me Jewish god? all the greatest thinkers and artists have been Jewish... and of all races they are the most powerful... my once chance at life has been squandered.

Attached: image.png (800x636, 194K)

>tfw blond haired blue eyed aryan

I won the genetic lottery

Attached: 1478499669777.jpg (499x499, 63K)

>tfw subhuman mongrel

>tfw 2nd to whites on the racial rankings

Not bad.jpg

Imagine being African?

I am East Asian. But honestly, compared to whites, nonwhites are the same...

How can you say aborigines are equal to East Asians? Lol

The thing is, the gap between us and whites is so large that the gap between us and aboriginals is comparatively insignificant.

I S S E Y M I Y A K E

Why do only whites care about mathematics?

Attached: where were mathematicians born.png (837x632, 49K)

>globally known

India BTFOing out of the chicks.

This is a chart of globally known Mathematicians, not contribution to mathematics. China has probably contributed more in total, but India has a few memes like Ramunujan that are super famous.

>I am East Asian
There are tons of white weebs that consider you to be superior. Things could've been much worse for you.

oh sweet, a bunch of retarded fatsos think i'm cool because my name is takashi and i can hook them up with big tiddie anime girls

so you want to be considered superior without contributing anything?

Well it's nice to know you are descended from a long intellectual tradition, and that you even have the chance of contributing something to mankind.

love blonde haired blue eyed girls, please sire more girls for me to sully and spoil with my celto-iberian genes

most white people haven't though. we're just normal people like everyone else

>celto-iberian genes
sure thing, juan

here in south Belize you can be anything come home my white brother

A surprisingly large amount of Egyptians, greater than India which is surprising. I wonder why. . .

Maybe Greeks born in Egypt during the Classical Age?

OOH I just realized it states from 4000 BC to 2010. Makes sense now.

Ancient egyptians were good mathematicians way before they got conquered by greeks i think.

Tbh, it's a travesty that nonwhites have the same rights as whites.