Why does every movie needs to have politically correct jokes in it nowadays...

Why does every movie needs to have politically correct jokes in it nowadays? Jesus it's on 80% of the blockbusters this year, what the fuck happened? If at least they were funny I'd give a pass, but jesus christ.

look at those extras in that funny Rock movie about dicks

Why were the 80s so gloriously un-PC? Caddyshack had so many racial jokes that if it came out today the SJWs would burn down Hollywood.

It was funny watching the filmmakers squirm in their seats when questioned about it in the Bio channel documentary.

No internet

Not everyone is an edgelord, OP.
Don't have a fucking stroke because movies don't say nigger anymore.

What is this, the ugly trio?

yikes someones butthurt

In a thread where OP says Jesus twice

iPhones and easier internet access opened the floodgates for simpletons and soccer moms.

what a shit movie, it was 99% the rock and zac efron

Why don't you just watch Louie C.K. or Larry David if you want something politically uncorrected?

You are bitching about summer corporate formula movie. Made by producers, written by test audiences.

>Louie C.U.C.K
>politically incorrect

>>Crying about a sony movie being anything
New too basic intelligence OP?

So you've never actually listened to his standup? Meme harder cuck.

>>Louie C.U.C.K.
kek, try harder

The standup he has since renounced? Read more cucklover.

Then watch his show, or watch Bill Burr if he is not a C.U.C.K. Or start watching George Carlin?

But I think Larry the cable guy is more up your alley

>The standup he has since renounced?
Source friendo

Oh fuck I didn't realize it was from Sony. Now everything makes sense.

Glad I could help

>Why can't we make jokes that are racist nowadays?

This is literally, figuratively, what you're saying.

You want this "SJW-PC" culture to end because you feel entitled to use racial/homophobic/sexist based jokes without consequence.

>But they're just jokes! Freedom of speech!

You just want a license to say racist things without repercussion.

So?

>You just want a license to say racist things without repercussion.

Damn right I do, what's wrong with that?

I'm also against SJW's and SJW propaganda being forced in almost everything. And certain words being banned, and trigger warnings.

Speaking as a Liberal, an European one

/auspol/ in numbers today

That's not what I'm trying to say. I don't want characters to be like "nigger lmao" I'm talking about jokes like "Let's go guys. Oh sorry, You're a woman, I didn't mean to call you a guy lmao", it's cringey as fuck

>went to see him live last december
>set is full of racial jokes, abortion jokes, suicide jokes
>"ooooooo lawdy dis da voice ah use fuh muh kizz tuh talkka dem dey callz it da funnyman-- yeah, so I have this black man voice I use when I talk to my kids"

his shit's the same it's always been. show was hilarious too, get mad kid.

you've lost the script

>got tumblr gifs
wow what a shock

>racial/homophobic/sexist based jokes
those jokes are funny

So there's this place called "reddit" that's into censorship. I think you'd like it there.

fascinating retort user

I wish I could say the same for that mess of a post you made.

I've noticed someone that is more constant the fundamental laws of physics and that is fat people always have some sort of food in their everywhere they go

you need to take that stick out of your ass snowflake.

something*

yeah no shit bro they're fat because they eat all the time, why would you be surprised to see them with food

Sounds like you've never left your house, user. Or at least the safe bubble of your friend circle.

Did you know that most adults, in many cultures, are prone to making sexist, homophobic, or racially charged jokes?

Did you know that comedians and writers have been making money off these types of jokes for decades, if not centuries, and that people are willing to pay for that entertainment?

At its most basic level, laughter is medicine. If you can't talk about these things through comedy, then how can we broach them as topics of conversation?

If you had a genuine sense of humor, you'd realize that people connect over jokes at one another's expense. You may be the heavy guy in the work crew, and everyone pokes fun at your weight; in exchange, you may call the blonde woman "ditzy" or joke that the black guy gets all the chicks. Is it offensive? Most assuredly. But as long as you all laugh, you're part of the community. People bond over humor. It's what brought culture together for eons.

If you have thin skin and turn your nose up at humor, you probably would not have survive long in any point of history besides our own. You can't function in the greater society without a protective aura of your internet echo chamber and feelgood journalism, all of you virtue signalling back and forth ad nauseam. I feel sorry for you. I really do.

quality post

>Did you know that most adults, in many cultures, are prone to making sexist, homophobic, or racially charged jokes?

No, maybe in your pleb milieu, but most civilised or cultured ADULTS dont make racist jokes. Sexist and homophobic jokes on the other hand, are quite common in all circles.

Maybe your memeing but is truth.
If you go around the world you will see everybody making sexist, racist jokes. Thats just how human beings are.
Like Orson Welles said, If you are not a a bigot, you are not human.

Furthermore most SJWs just hate white people which makes them complete fucking hypocrites.

>civilised or cultured ADULTS dont make racist jokes.
Everybody has racist thoughts, you cant stop your fucking lying right now.

Racist Jokes are made in context.

Should whites be able to say Nigger?

>civilised or cultured ADULTS

All I hear is "stuffy" and "conceited" over here, brah.

And even then, the most sophisticated and intellectual prude still harbors some bigotry they're too "cultured" to admit. Don't tell me the Queen of England doesn't have a giggle when pajeets don't poo in loo, or that the Dalai Lama doesn't enjoy a good Chinese peepee joke.

> jesus christ

Absolutely, but it depends on the circumstance.

Should straights be allowed to say Faggot?

Should blacks be allowed to say Cracker?

Should a North Korean be allowed to say American swine?

They're going to do it anyway.

Doesn't mean I call every black person I meet the N-word, but in the right situation and context I absolutely could say it. Words only have as much power as we give them. Roses used to stink, you know. Take that shit back until the N-word is as valueless to society as words like "dude" or "homeboy." Stop feeding into the meme that it's some magical curse to say the N-word and let it be.

Because Hollywood is souless and so desperate for money they will pander to the lowest common denominator to have to highest chance of success.

Don't have niggers here so I'm interested. Have you ever called colored person a nigger in a casual setting?

/thread

Only when someone acts like a nigger

The problem with your lack of logic is that youre assuming that black magically appeared on American soil.

>Doesn't mean I call every black person I meet the N-word

Hypothetically speaking, you already did by being white. Its unfair, I know, but thats how it works. Black people are oppressed by being black. Both in history, culture and modern police oppression.

Hate them all you want, but calling them "nigger" is literally a triggering device, because thats what your ancestors used to call them when they were slaves.

Dont like it? Come to fair Europe. We dont have blacks (unless you move to France or England).

>Don't have niggers here so I'm interested. Have you ever called colored person a nigger in a casual setting?

Yes. Two different times come to mind. One was a friend making it his new nickname and asking to hear it out loud. Another was a roommate. The two of us used to bust each other's balls a lot and one day he pretended to be my black butler to fuck with guests. It was pretty funny. I used to be "honky" when he had friends over. We didn't care.

>Hypothetically speaking, you already did by being white. Its unfair, I know, but thats how it works. Black people are oppressed by being black. Both in history, culture and modern police oppression.

What.

My being white does not immediately assume I'm anti-black or a racist. Where do you get off saying that?

By your logic, two things emerge:
>1) All whites are guilty of "original sin" and therefore must undergo a "black baptism" (of which I have no clue)
>2) Every single white American is guilty of this original sin against blacks for infinitum, meaning that there is no end to the cycle of oppression -- unless whites either all die off, blacks all leave, or we mix races

This is what's wrong with the left. They want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Christ. Things aren't perfect, but it doesn't mean piss all over it and make the fire larger. We have components we can work with here, for fuck's sake. Let's come up with common solutions rather than tossing insults and guilting people.

>1) All whites are guilty of "original sin" and therefore must undergo a "black baptism" (of which I have no clue)
>2) Every single white American is guilty of this original sin against blacks for infinitum, meaning that there is no end to the cycle of oppression -- unless whites either all die off, blacks all leave, or we mix races

No, OR maybe reparations are paid for slavery and thats that. End of discussion. Also fix your educational system and end police militarization.

>This is what's wrong with the left.

Im conservative bucko. Im just not a fucking retard where you come from.

So if we pay basketball-americans reparations, we can call them niggers all day long?

Fascinating.

How will you determine which black people were descended from slaves, because not all of them were. What about the reparations paid by blacks to other blacks? No i'm not talking about the slave trade conducted by africans on other africans that fed the north american trade. I'm talking about Anthony Johnson - a freed black man who made sure every black man that followed him would be a slave and denied the freedom he bought back as an indentured servant. Blacks, as usual are the causes of their own misery.

>So if we pay basketball-americans reparations, we can call them niggers all day long?
Ad absurdum and moving the goalposts in one sentence. You have truly mastered the art of mental gymnastics. Are you from Sup Forums by any chance?

Not the same guy you responded too, but I have a few ideas.

No reparations cause it's retarded and giving free money, and wast sums to people who will spend it on pointless shit. Better fix the black neighborhoods (I know they will ruin then eventually), fix black schools, and build more schools. There are many areas of black community where there is only military high school, meaning you have to serve 2 years to get your diploma. IQ is proved to past though generations. If you are a race realist and know they are less intelligent then the only solution would be to educate them. Process that will last generations + reduce welfare in kids are not going to school, increase if the kids preform good in school. Fix the collage system, so they don't add black over other races. Remove the victim complex from the blacks, will take a long time. But I trust it can be done

>able
Come on, you know perfectly well everyone should be able to say offensive shit, and everyone is allowed to get mad at them for it. The real question is really "should whites say nigger?"