Christopher Columbus monument destroyed

The oldest Columbus monument in the nation was vandalized last night. Smashed with hammers. It was 225 years old.
youtu.be/iFSW0id36FA

Films are likely to be next so you better get a physical and digital copy of your favorite before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga wasn't even american. Fuck him

kill me

Good. Fuck the alt Reich. Destroy every single monument.

>tfw no ptp account

Damn who would have thought book burning would be done by liberals all along

>muh heritage

so when will based dumpf throw these subhumans in guantanamo bay

Nazism is a left-wing ideology.

>that secret compartment

Blast! Someone beat me to the hidden map.

>fighting for immigration
>destroys monument to the most famous immigrant of them all

If it was done by indians I don't care.

Only Drumpftards will care. City people who voted Hildawg are too smart to care about some dumb stone.

National Treasure thread?

>There were no ancient relics or dead bodies stashed within
Step up your game, murrica.

>HAHA FIGHT DA POWER
>every time they do this it turns more people away

just keep digging that hole

I fucking hate liberals. You could have had a vote in the city, and if most people didn't want it, the city could sell it and make some money. These people are retarded.

>italians
>white

Boy I sure like this TV show or film.

they could've taken the relics son

Lol you fell for the liberals believe in democracy meme

Maybe there was, and the story is a cover-up.

Op is saying our film history is next
Movies will be banned /destroyed

You have a thread you can post in here, Sup Forums

Litera maoist cultural revolution type shit

What are some leftist monuments we can destroy?

>wait are they putting the sign on before smashing it? that seems like a dumb idea...
>sign falls off as soon as they hit it with a sledge hammer
lel

Everyone fucking calm down, it's just Nice Cage trying to find a national treasure, 3.

this

you can try to "destroy" modern art but people will just think it's meant to look like that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How could they chimp out like this, destroying monuments of historical value.
Pathetic short sighted cunts, the lot of them.
The equivalent of killing a dog in a film for a history buff like me.

No one even cares about Columbus outside of having a day off of work and being able to eat turkey and gravy one night a year. This seems more like a "I hate my parents" type thing than angsty "UGH fight colonialism" message.

You know it was virtue signalling white lefticucks

so is reddit spacing

this. who cares.

Starting to get the feeling it would be better if this shit was taken down and put into a museum for protection

Fuck these assholes

dude it definitely is some FUCK WHITEY retard who did it

though at this point they're just attacking everything, thank the media for calling them heroes.

soon

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

>fight colonialism
>which happened hundreds of years ago
>of which you are a product

Planned Parenthood clinics

God damnit, Home Alone is a masterpiece! What do these fucks have against kino?

>he who controls the past controls the present. he who controls the present controls the future.

>ANTIFA got the first piece of the map to the location of the ark of the covenant

Already signed.

what is it with you fags and facebook emojis?

oh man blackie you should read a history book.
>> vespucci
>> da gama
>> columbus

I'd probably agree with this statue being officially torn down (dude was a mass murdering shitbag, nothing redeemable) but why the hell do they hurt their own cause like this by straight up vandalizing? No one likes these cunts to start with, and far fewer agree with destroying history in a fit of autistic rage.

Gen z is essentially illiterate and speak in emoji

>Christopher Columbus monument destroyed

Why are you even shocked? They're just dumb white people who cry about Columbus but are perfectly fine with using iPhones and wearing clones made by underpaid child workers and eating forcefed animals. They don't care about colonialism, they just care about making themselves feel like good people.

>mfw my future career as a sculptor is secured
thanks libcucks

Good. Maybe we can all stop pretending that Birth of a Nation is actually superior filmmaking. The Emperor has no clothes, people.

I'm dominican and I love Columbus. I wouldn't get to be some hedonistic faggot watching anime every day from my cozy room without him.
Stay away from my nigga, whitey.

>Going to a dummy site
Look at those petitions.
Look at how many of them have well exceeded their goal for signatures.
Now look at how many of them have even been considered.
That shit is the equivalent of pushing the elevator close button.

They're counting on people going there and signing as a means of venting frustration then patting themselves on the back for being "ever vigilant against injustice" before slipping back into their meaningless existence.
"At least I tried."

>people are going to defend this simply to be contrarian or because they dont care and want to justify their arrogance

i would have thought this was so obvious, but lots of people don't know this. wikipedia says it's right wing. why did this happen? is it because of concentrated modern efforts to demonise right-wing political schools of thought? it seems like a lot of people want to believe that totalitarianism is an inherently rightist concept

Post top 5 art house films of the 90s