Now that the dust has settled what is the verdict on Ben Shapiro?

Now that the dust has settled what is the verdict on Ben Shapiro?

Typical Jew. Nothing less, nothing more.

Wee Jew crybaby.

typical kike. he fits nearly every single ugly evil controlled shill stereotype pol has created.

He can never be fully trusted again. Should be kept on a short leash at all times and only used to keep Marxists at bay while the grown ups do the talking

I like him. Wish he would just roll with the memes instead of whining about anti-semitism

I like Ben leave him alone ;_;

FPBP

He's a whiteknight loser who as usual didn't even get any pussy from it

Jewish, seems to talk a lot about how Jews are treated badly.

However, he is unmatched in the debate and have never seen him lose in that regard. Very bright guy who I think is a bit conflicted with Donald Trump. Too stubborn to give in.

manlet so he's untrustworthy

I like Shapiro.

he's prette based, fuck trump fags.

I've never seen him lose on amy thing except Michelle Fields. It is a mistake to discard him.

he's quite based for a shekel-grabbing jewish fuck

Objectively speaking, can jewish people even be expected to control their behavior? They are but Moloch's memes

in the closet, milo pegged him.

Manlet Jew

>very conservative
>thinks transgerism is a mental illness
>thinks being gay can be treated (in some cases)
>rails on hillary daily for lying
>called a male-to-female trans "sir" on TV

he'd be worshiped here if he didn't oppose Trump, and he says he might still vote for him

Solid dude

I like that he doesn't play the lefts game that make race politics such a minefield in a public forum,
He just steamrolls the dems with their own shitty track record
No one is better at feeding the left their own failures
Unbeatable in a debate

> Now that the dust has settled

Is he shilling for Trump now?

I like Ben. Does that make me a good goy?

fiercely opposing the left makes you a bad bad goy

Ben is awesome, and I wager that most of you people who actually hate him are idiots weren't even around post Sandy-Hook, when Ben eviscerated Piers on live television.

Yes, he gets annoying with all the pro-Israel conjecture, and just won't shut up about Anti-Semitic imagery sent his way, he is still an ally. He is pretty fair with Trump, and will even point out great things that DJT does and says, and while it isn't what we always want to hear, it's important that he says it.

What most of you cucks don't realize is that a difference of opinion is good. The problem we face is the regressive left and their constant attempts to censor discourse and generally take our rights away. Eating our own isn't beneficial to overcoming SJWs, especially one that is as well spoken against things like the SJW Movement, Islam, BLM, Minimum Wage, and a slew of other topics.

He's like Milo, only smart and not gay for Trump.

all memes aside I like him. Hes a great debater and wrote the book on taking down liberals and carefully explaining their talking points and how they are bullshit. That video of him taking down those BLM people is golden.

The only thing I dont like about him is that hes too neo-cony for me. And I know all the newfags here hate him because hes a jew

I find it very funny when he complains about the memes

on an episode this week he talked about getting tweets with a picture of black babies in an oven and my sides were sent into orbit