Why did this line become such a catch phrase? Its not even clever

Why did this line become such a catch phrase? Its not even clever.

Just like you.

It's distinctive.

alliteration

The way she says it makes me want to fuck her brains out.

Because white men know nothing of the struggles of minorities

FBPP

it laid groundwork for later when smelly Melly jumps the fuck out of Jon by saying it to him.

>its literally gaslighting

Jony boy liked it too

God I wanna fuck Igrid so hard. Good for Kit Harrington that he's plugging her holes and gonna make her an honest woman. Patrician taste both in the show and in real life

>in the show

Real life Kit Harrington killed daeneries in marry fuck kill

He has the best real life taste because of that

>Why is the show so popular? It's not even good.

Because it reminds people of "hogan knows best"

John snow knows sweet fuck all

It basically means "I love you", my girlfriend says "You're a twat, user", it is a term of endearment between lovers. You say mean shit in jest to each other. It's something you only understand if you love someone. It is paradoxial but you say things to get a rise out of them because you adore the face they make when they are offended.. you just love thier face.

Dude how short does she have to be to be shorter than him? He's like 5' tall! I swear Peter Dinklage is only a hair shorter than he is, she must be the dwarf's size.

Keep telling yourself that.

normies make memes out of every game of thrones phrase

gurm has a habit of repeating a line many times within a chapter. it was said in the books loads of time.

wrong

>betray

very gay

but "K" and "N" aren't the same letters

I thought she was holding a machine gun in the thumbnail.

misplaced modifiers are big with plebs, like yoda mean I do

because men are not as intelligent as women, doesnt matter if one never read a book.

I call her all sorts of shit too user. The Twits is the most realistic representation of a loving couple you will ever see.. like having a sister. It is weird but lovely.

you know nothing

Kek

for you

google says she's 5'6 but i doubt it

I thought it stood out when I read it in the books.

Nice.

>Dany literally says that Jon is too short

Even fucking D&D know this

I don't think you know what that means.

BUT I DIDNT BECAME A CATCH PHRASE MR REDDITOR

OP's critique on shit he knows nothing about Vol.1

The writers are hack and all they do is make meme lines. How many hundreds of times have people called for someone else to bend the knee? You'd think someone would say "swear fealty" or something at least once.

True dat

She calls you user so she won't call you or the other "men" by the wrong name.
Also,shit point.

>i know something
>no, you know nothing!
>b-but ...
do i really feel like i have to prove myself to you rn .. are you gaslighting me?

Is that how it went in the books?

Because Jon Snow is still a gormless little shit from Winterfell when he meets Ygritte, who is older, more experienced and knows how the world is. She's his mentor as much as his lover and her catchphrase reinforces this.

The line is poetic because he doesn't know his ancestry, you fucking retards.

>didn't survive because he wasn't tall enough to
reach danny's hand
based D&D

Can't wait for the scene where we see Jon Snow with his brand new stilts that were made by the maester that made Brans wheelchair

Are they still together? They're a pretty cute couple tbqhwy

they already bought a house together

Yes I'm doing that thing you don't you just learned about,also fuck you.

You posted nothing,user bro.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

-breaths in-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHUEHEUHDSFDFBWAHWAHAHWAHGHYUKHYUK

This is now a Rose Leslie Apreciation Thread

>Rose Leslie will never jawmog you

>both kit and rose are descended from literal royalty

It's not fair bros, we weren't born into the aristocracy

Didn't he literally marry that girl?

Some nobleman fucked one of your peasant wench ancestors somewhere down the line.

Soon

Yeah well I'm also not fucking Rose Leslie so that doesn't seem like a great consolation prize

It literally means fucking nothing and you get called a "insert buzzword here" cunt if you talk about it.

I got many friends in the aristocracy where I live. They arent aristocrats by title, theyre the ones with actual castles and thousands of acres of land.

They are not to be envied. They have cousins... and cousins... and they cant make alot of friends outside of their cousin circles. Their circles have a hierarchy, which if youre on the bottom, you can never escape. Its like highschool, but for life.

Furthermore, you dont get to "do as you like" careerwise. You get 4 years to study some bullshit degree and then you take over the father's estates, which even with siblings is enough to keep you rich and pampered for live. My good friend who is a count with a castle studied philosophy, but will end up managing woodland for life.

Lastly, the worst part is that these people tend to be very educated and very liberal, which makes them extremely conflicted, because on the one hand side they believe all to be equal, but then they arent equal at all.

Ofcourse there are some real grade-A snobs, but they arent popular among their own.

Nothing to be envied my friend.

why do I find her so sexy bros?

LFS

>"insert buzzword here"

American?

faggot