Listen I know you said I lose my temper, but that is just simply false and by the way...

>listen I know you said I lose my temper, but that is just simply false and by the way, I don't like the fact that you're talking of continuing my legacy it sounds to me like you want to commit treason you wanna burn fuckboy?

Is this meant to be her going the way of her dad or just more terrible writing?

this was a good tyrion scene but an awful, awful dany scene.

Not gonna lie, the past few episodes have REALLY been setting her up as a villain.

>love interest with Jon
>lair looks like a fucking Sith Lord's place to nap
>increasingly angry
>burns opposition without a second thought

Pretty obvious desu

>Maybe you should think about your successor in case anything bad happens
>oh wow lol sounds like u want me to die
Later
>It's probably best if you don't personally ride into battle against an undead army
>wateva I do wat I want

nah I feel Jon will cool her off from making anymore rash desicions

The line about her grandpa getting far with his methods was obvious. She's going mad, and Cersei is the McGuffin that everyone thought would be the Mad Queen.

>implying he or Jamie won't end up having to kill her
What would make me rock hard is if the shoe ended as Snow becomes the new Night King.

>doesn't cry or grieve when her dragon gets one shot

she's a cold mother. maybe she's just thinking of Jon dick ever since they met

If Jon is Azor Ashai, Dany could be the woman he kills to create lightbringer.

>tfw this outcome would make me rock hard but HBO could still cuck out

>The line about her grandpa

What are you talking about? I doubt the show has mentioned him once.

Was it her grandpa, uncle or her dad that was the Mad King? I don't pay enough attention to the lore, I just want to see the best Wrath of the Lich King adaption possible.

>that scene from the Little Mermaid
Shit was my first fap, goddamn.

>she's a cold mother. maybe she's just thinking of Jon dick ever since they met
that's obviously the case. the reason shit goes down like that is because she waits for jon

look at her face the whole scene it basically says "cool the plan worked, well i actually came for HIM so we'll just wait until he gets on board....oh fuck did he die in the water? well this is a complete loss"

and then she goes to the fucking wall and waits knowing the night king can one shot her dragons with no effort

>fapping to a girl being enslaved

Father. It's kinda weird because Aerys was still boning into his old age so his children are far apart in age.

Her father is King Aerys, the Mad King. Wasn't always mad, but was always an asshole. Regularly cucked his followers (like Tywin).

Aerys has three children:
-Rhaegar
-Viserys
-Daenerys

Rhaegar is around Ned/Robert's age. Daenerys and Viserys are much younger.

Rhaegar is married to Elia Martell, who by all accounts is a sexy italian bae. However, Rhaegar is this soulful emo dipshit who wears black and spends his days writing poetry in the ruins of burned mansions. So he gets distracted by this not-as-pretty-but-more-interesting northern girl, Lyanna Stark. Also, in line with his father's reputation for cuckolding, Lyanna is engaged to Robert Baratheon.

MEANWHILE. Rhaegar and Elia have two children. Rhaenys and Aegon. Both of them die in Robert's Rebellion (maybe). Both of them are OLDER than Dany.

This is why Dany and others so often talk about Rhaegar as if he's in a fatherly position. He's an older brother -- so much older that Dany's niece and nephew are older than her.

I don't see her as a villain at all. She's played by her own rules for so long, which have mostly been a lot more pure than anyone else's rules, especially Cersei, who is an unmitigated cunt. The one time Dany actually gets tough and uses a little force, people start screeching "SHE'S A BAD GUY! SHE'S EVIL! I HATE THIS BITCH!" It's very confusing. She's made an example of approximately two people in Westeros, and now she's the fucking devil? I don't see it.

>half naked underwater
>tricked into signing herself into slavery
>cucked by her slaver
Solid fap material right there.

Mutant psuedo-albino invader arriving with genocidal, man-eating fire lizards and a horde of foreign rapists/barbarians whom she unleashes on the populace.

I'm going with "evil."

You're the vapid fat cunt that sits in the front row of those bar reaction videos, aren't you?

Obviously.

>mfw Dany loses a dragon
If I don't see that thing come back as a Lich dragon like WoW, I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

That's the only kind of person who likes Daenerys. She's Mhysa in Meereen. In the Hipster Bars of Brooklyn, filled with childless, pudgy 30-somethings, she is the YAAAS Queen.

The dragons aren't genocidal or man-eating. They were untamed a while back, she's fixed that. The Dothraki are also doing as instructed, they aren't out raping and pillaging. They've fought a single battle after arriving in Westeros, which was justified.

>She's made an example of approximately two people in Westeros, and now she's the fucking devil? I don't see it.
She's also brought the Dothraki, who are rapists/murderers to their core on a level that makes the medieval armies of Westeros look peaceful and disciplined.

Already confirmed as Night King's Mount

>Dany becomes the face of feminism over seven seasons
>mfw she becomes the villain and feminists get BTFO
>then

I take back everything I ever said about this show, and we're still not even in payoff mode yet, jesus christ.

yeah it's funny. when she was ontop that wall, i thought she was thinking about how she lost one of her children and thinking what she could have done differently. instead, she was waiting for Jon. she probably forgot who she was when he was getting stripped

Drogon remains man-eating and genocidal. Moreover, you think the Dothraki are just gonna mosey on home once they're done?

No. They take slaves. They rape and destroy.

If Dany becomes the villain, I will praise this show. But I do not trust Martin or D&D, both cucks to feminism, to ever go this route.

She has a legitimate claim to the throne. She's gathered a following by trying to do well by the people she rules, rather than pandering to the elite. I don't see what is unlikable about her, other than her sense of entitlement, which again, is at least justified by her bloodline.

Contrast this with Cersei, who has basically butchered and schemed her way to the top, despises the commoners, and knows full well her claim isn't legitimate, simply enforced and upheld through brutality and cunning.

I'm not seeing how Dany is the bad one here.

Tolkien is to creative literary genius what Martin is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichaen duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Tolkien has gifted the world, Martin has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Martin is in every way the anti-Tolkien, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that he becomes a monument in his own right, and counterbalances Tolkien. Could one exist without the other? Tolkien obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Martin offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Tolkien. Our understanding of Tolkien would be incomplete if Martin had never set pen to page. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Martin that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Tolkien's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Tolkien had in mind when he wrote about the Music of the Ainur. If Tolkien is a subcreator in the image of Eru, truly Martin is like unto Melkor. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

Martin's entire thing is "lol I subverted that trope -- heroic people die and our heroes are a Bastard, some dumb blonde bitch, a fat nerd raising his wife's son, and a dyke-looking broad."

Forgive me if I do not think there's redemption waiting at the end of this.

>Forgive me if I do not think there's redemption waiting at the end of this.
Nobody blames you, but the way everyone latched onto Cersei being the Mad Queen, only for Dany to become more and more of an angry bitch that burns anyone who pisses her off makes me think it was meant to be a twist.

>I don't see it.
Because you're a fucking deluded Burlington Bar patron who can't understand character depth when the screenwriters have been doing everything short of bashing your skull in with the fact that she is mentally unstable and prone to rash, damaging decisions.
Like bringing the Dothraki over. That alone is huge and is the tip of the goddamn iceberg with her. The reality is you fucking see it all but you're projecting some good girl fantasy onto her. The ironic thing is that her followers started out this way, and these characters themselves are realizing her problems but people like you want to stay hopeful.

>cucks to feminism

Buzzwords!: The Post. At this point, I can't take your complaints about the plot seriously. A female is already the villain, and you're still bitching.

>reddit spacing
It makes sense now.

>Legitimate claim to the throne
Lolwhatnigga

The Targaryeans are a vile, incestuous, mutated, and often insane dynasty of foreign invaders who maintained control through the use of Monopoly on Nuclear Weapons (i.e. the Dragons).

Once they lost their dragons, they were dispossessed by a true expression of Westeros, the Baratheons -- descended from the Storm King (Westerosi) and a Valyrian general.

Not perfect, sure. Not Westerosi. But at least they're not a fucking dynasty of insane, pyromaniacal, incest-loving freaks.

Cersei isn't anybody's choice here. Most of us are big Robert and Stannis fans. Personally, of those who remain, I'd prefer a Gendry/Sansa reign. Alternatively, Jon is good enough.

Why would anyone who doesn't read the books care about the whole lord of light plot? In the show it's only the crazy cultist fanatics who care about that shit:
>mellisandre
>stannis
>thoros and beric

>Why would anyone who doesn't read the books care about the whole lord of light plot?

Well R'Hollor did do that whole 'bringing Jon back from the dead' thing.

This, it doesn't make sense for them to constantly remind of the Lord of Light, only for it to go to a dead end.

>Snow and Dany fall in love
>Dany finds out they're siblings
>desire for the throne is too much and she tries to kill him

It's so fucking obvious.

Within the canon of the show and books, the lord of light is an actual force that's been shown to perform acts again and again.
> Brings people back from the dead.
> Changes the weather.
> Slays three kings using shadow monsters.
The prophecy has been touched on again and again throughout the show. Someone is going to fill out that role, and it's going to be Jon or Jamie.

Prone to rash, damaging decisions isn't the same as being evil. Robb made rash, damaging decisions. Jon Snow makes rash, damaging decisions. In fact, Jon and Dany made the same rash decision, but you are too fucking retarded to see the parallels here.

Jon brought a group of rapey, lawless savages into the seven kingdoms. Dany brought a group of rapey, lawless savages into the seven kingdoms. The only difference is, the people around Jon warned him against it, as where with Dany, Tyrion didn't object, nor did Varys, nor did anyone else.

Jon has died trying to make honorable decisions, rather than self serving ones, and Dany has almost been killed doing the same thing. Parallels, you fucking dipshit.

>I've never read a book in my life: the post

They aren't siblings. She's his aunt.

Still, wouldn't that mean he's got more of a claim to the throne than she does?

>>This fucking dude thinks the show is the books.

Lolwut? Sup Forums, bro. God damn.

Tyrion acted like a retard.

>give shitty advice that causes her to lose most of her allies
>complain about a pragmatic decision to burn some idiots
>talk about her fucking successor before she even reached KL

It was crappy writing.

He absolutely does, yes. He's the legitimate child of the former heir.

It doesn't matter though, because it seems to be more and more the case that Dany is ready to get freaky with Jon. She wants to be queen of the Seven Kingdoms. If she were with Jon, she would be.

Tyrion was completely right.

Right about what? Dany was completely justified in following through on her "bend the knee or die" comment. Making the comment was the problem in the first place, not following through on it. Once she made the declaration, failing to follow through on it would have been a terrible mistake, because everyone in front of her would have thought she didn't have it in her.

And talking about succession? It was poor timing on Tyrion's part. That isn't something you figure out before she's even secured the throne, it just comes across as scheming. If he's so smart, he should have realized that.

He wasn't right about splitting the forces and leaving Tyrels unprotected. As for Dickon ... the kid would've hated Dany for killing daddy either way and she had to show ruthlessness when some faggot dared to oppose her.

As for succession, yes he was right to talk about it but the moment couldn't be worse. If you consider his previous fuck ups, Dany had to reason to listen to him.

I get the impression that the lord grants power but will eventually have a price to pay, like selling your soul to the devil. It seems like they overall shouldn't be dabbling in that shit.

yeah it was fucking retarded dany acts like she's 15 or something

>i'm a huge faggot also have you seen me in those reaction videos haha that bar is great they serve plenty of soy

>Give sensible advice that would work if people weren't got off guard, IE using fucking scouts
>Complain about executing enemies instead of imprisoning them, which gets even worse considering that Dany said that only Cersei would do shit like that
>Thinking about succession when someone has ideals that are impossible to complete in one lifetime, especially if said monarch has a tendency to ride into battle with no thought nor armour
Sure Tyrion is the retard here

Rhaegar was Azor Ahai and Jon is Light bringer. Lyanna died to forge light bringer.

That's dumb

John kills sansa to become light bringer after she attempts to have him replaced by her as queen in the north.

Jon did it because he needed help fighting the WW and saving the world. They would've all been turned into wights anyway, and they were mostly women and children. Daenerys only cares about ''muh birthright''.

>IE using fucking scouts
Well, they didn't. The only way to justify that bullshit is Varys being on a different side tbqh. Besides, they could've just march on KL, use the dragons as dickwaving move without doing too much damage and then offer them to surrender. Most of the army would've abandoned Cersei on day one.

>Complain about executing enemies instead of imprisoning them
They are military commanders and lords of noble houses. I guess one could've use them as hostages but she has a totally overwhelming force either way. They clearly showed that they wouldn't change sides, so it could only encourage rebellion and attempts to free them.

>Thinking about succession when someone has ideals that are impossible to complete in one lifetime, especially if said monarch has a tendency to ride into battle with no thought nor armour
The timing blew, not the idea.

Alright man, whatever.

>well, they didn't
>that'll justify both Dany's retarded lack of military knowledge and my point as well

>Prone to rash, damaging decisions isn't the same as being evil.
Robb, Jon, and everyone else made their rash decisions because they thought they were acting in the greater good, or because they were specifically reacting to circumstances. Dany has always made choices because she wants to conquer things. She thinks she's entitled to claim all the land she wants because she has dragons and everyone should be scared of her, and she's become a conqueror.

Daenerys was almost killed as an infant by the king of the seven kingdoms. The same king then ordered Varys to try to have her killed after she married Khal Drogo. It is arguable that Dany has first hand experience with the terrible rulers of the seven kingdoms, and yes, while it is ultimately about self-entitlement, she's also in a position to see herself as a better option for the people than the present rulers.

She's nor a military commander. She just makes the last calls.

>Robb
>greater good
What?

>Daenerys sees herself as a better option than the rest
The road to hell is paved with good intentions user

>She's not a military commander
And if they found one to advise her she'd accuse him of treason every time he opened his mouth too. Fuck off already you retard.

Jon EVACUATED the north of the wall. Most of the freefolk that crossed the wall are either too young or too old to fight.
Daenerys brought a fucking dothraki army to conquer a continent that doesn't even have slavery in the first place, and destroy a government system that her fucking family started. Also, she's going paranoid and all out dictator. That's villain tier.

She picked Tyrion for that, and he didn't do a great job. Coincidentally, the target he picked was related to his family. And then he brings up succession out of nothing.

For someone who was betrayed so often and had to deal with attempted murder, some paranoia is given.

>>Robb
>>greater good
He was one of the people reacting to circumstances in a necessary way. The Lannisters had taken his father prisoner and were threatening to execute him. Then his lords declared him King, and he had to deal with managing a secession.

He didn't just decide to march south because he decided he was entitled to the Iron Throne.

Cersei sent him a decent offer after daddy admitted to treason.

I want to know why people give a shit. Dany and Jon Snow are in love at this point, and marriage is the most practical solution to their political situation. Jon marries Dany and they become King and Queen of Westeros.

YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAY

>And talking about succession? It was poor timing on Tyrion's part. That isn't something you figure out before she's even secured the throne

Did you not watch how a one handed man had a window of opportunity to kill her? If it was two handed man with a spear instead of Jaime, Dany would be dead and so would her movement. That battle was a wake-up call. Shame Dany didn't learn anything from that.

euhm dude, the baratheons are literally a bastard line of targs... read the lore you retard, a bastard took the baratheon name and sigili and took over the crownlands but he was very much a targaryan, thats why they put robert baratheon on the throne cuz it would make some sense regarding his lineage

>It is arguable that Dany has first hand experience with the terrible rulers of the seven kingdoms

Did you really use an infant experience as a way to say someone has a better understanding of political rule?

No, Bobby B won the crown through conquest, just like Aegon. The justification about relationships to Targs was only made up later to make his conquest seem more legitimate. That's not why he became king, he became the king because he otherthrew the Targs and put himself on the throne, which ended Dany's claim. And Jon's too, for that matter, until another conquest happens.

Do you even knew what the word genocidal means.

Guys what the fuck is the wheel dany and tyrion keep talking about?

It's not like they are trying to set up a republic. Last chapter they said that Aegon was responsible of building the wheel and Daenerys should break it for some reason.

Also Tyrion suddenly claims that if Daeneqrys dies the world is doomed for no reason (this was before the battle with the night king)

Also varys, Tyrion and unfortunately Littlefinger have lost all sense and have nothing to add to the series

Also why does tyrion the traitor still claim that everyone follows cersei of the crown out of fear when they are using fear to make people surrender to them

I get really tired of explaining to coworkers why daenerys is not good at all. Still i cant manage to convince them

>be named hand of the king
>do hand of the king things like asking about a successor to your childless ovary-ruined manic queen
>get told to fuck off

tyrion did nothing wrong

I hate Dany because she's an entitled bitch that gets everything handed to her on a silver platter, but she ain't no villain.

Remider that Robb executed his most faithful bannerman and nobody would call him a villain.

I'm gonna post this pasta in every /got/ thread

>thoros and beric
>fanatics

>brought an uncivilized savage army to Westeros who have a tenuous at best allegiance to her based on them believing she is some kind of God
Also she has no heir so good luck keeping this horde from going full savage once she dies

Robb also broke his pledge to marry a Frey because he fell in love with some random woman, and nobody bats an eye. But people bitch about Jon falling in love with Daenerys, which was far better developed and actually made sense for both of them politically, is somehow forced and rushed.

Its forced because they have no reason to be in the same place together.
>Dragonglass

Sure just make jon get on his private jet and parachute on dragonstone and then maake them go back and forth a couple of times to the wall.

Fuck off

>literally talk about her death when she's worried about her opponent might kill her in a trap and fearful her lover dies in some stupid suicide mission they planned with their ass
Tyrion was a retard, this was literally the worst time to talk about that topic

This is GoT we're talking about

>That's why they put Robert baratheon on the throne
>They
Jesus you're an idiot faggot. If you're going to talk lore at least read the books. Baratheon seized the fucking throne he was appointed