How does it feel to be BTFO Sup Forums?

And let me guess when I post this all I will get in response is "Fucking normie" or "Correct the record" or something anti-semetic or anti-women

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=i2WDokNO2OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>random opinion
>pol btfo!

Women should be glad if they dont live in a Muslim country and can drive a car without being beaten. Enough of this bullshit, even Sup Forums doesnt clothes police this hard. This graphic also assumes that everyone must be one of these extremes.

You know there is a happy medium between being a Mudslime slave and a degenerate slag, dressing like a person.

>there can be no middle ground between being a naked whore and a walking trashbag
I hate extremists

If you dress your enemies, they win.

Doesn't this mostly come from other bitter women?

someone should do this with a man
one side of him he's short, skinny, and dressed in cheap clothing, where's being made fun of, called a virgin loser and a wimp
while the other side is a literal chad, except for that since he's muscular, his masculinity is toxic, and that his wallet isn't being used enough for females

>contradictory ideas
>put them in one image
>claim it proves your point
(((non-argument)))

/thread

Checked

Well said, Trudeau-sama.

Nobody calls someone ugly for not wearing makeup, holy shit. It's that they put so much on it, while men won't put any on. It just baffles me how women can't survive looking natural, they don't know that the makeup really isn't healthy for their skin and causes them to look shit without it.
Burkas are not something people should proudly wear. It's worn to hide the "beauty" of a woman and means only King Pedophile Muhammed is allowed to take a peak at your hair.
A lot of women do not have pleasant looking nipples, I don't want to see some saggy tits out. Plus just because you can see boobs but not nipples in the media is not thanks to us, it's thanks to stupid regulations.
Burkini is a representation of Islam, again showing how women can't express their beauty or dress how "they want" in the pool/beach.
Short skirt i fine as long as I don't see your ass hanging out or pussy, otherwise of course horny testosterone-filled men will be whistling at you.
Long skirt is overall unproductive as you can step on it and trip, and again it respresents oppressive islam blah blah.
Body hair is not seen as attractive, that's how men see it. Don't flip shit. A lot of women like hairless men too.
Overall, they can wear what they want but instead they blame other for it. If you are being discriminated against because of any of this then do something, and do it RIGHT. Don't post a fucking image on social media and expect magic.

fucking this

>everything on the right
but women enforce all of those standards on each other you dumb cunt

And let me guess... Men decide that happy medium?!

>#womenequalityday
if it was actual equality, it would just be #EqualityDay

fucking feminists

True. This would get more (you)s in /fa/ than Sup Forums. OP should go there.

Men build a society that enforces monogamous relationships and then both men and women enforce dress standards in order maintain their society.

>femanon here

>sarcastic liberal comic

Why do liberals think emulating the sarcastic speech of late night liberal comedy hosts makes up for not having an argument?

>too stupid to properly dress
>literally more options for clothing than people in the entire planet but somehow simplifies it all down to 2 options

Maximalism as is. Why you have to be a totally slut, or totally modest? Do you see only black and white around you? Why not be well dressed, well looking girl who is modest in society but can turn on with her boyfriend? And why you have to push extremes as a daily example on "or/or" basis?
Why you just cant be a normal women like Stepford wives once was? They were modest, clever, careful, lovely, jealous, kind type of women thats now are almost gone. Thats why men dont give a flying fuck on your personality - because you are nothing, just a skinbag full of meat that have a usable hole. And you had dig this grave by yourselves.
Why you have to be strong even knowing that its not a normal women role (its normal for single mother with a child, but not in relations)? Why you have to fight men on mens field? Dont you know thats you become less sexual and in the mens eyes you dont deserve any care? But instead of giving up and be a women you become angry and start to fight, yet still dreaming to loose to a men.

Yep, thats a mens fault too. White men should act like a niggers and muslims combined, to make you feel fear and horny. Women needs to obey to a men, to fear him (to lose him, to make him angry, accept it - you're number two).
To be defeated, to be fucked, to be enslaved by a men, to be put in a limits - thats the natural source of womens hapiness ( by beautiful prince, of course)

To a men here - dont give the flying fuck of women borders, be the one and dominate her. While in a marriage - its up to you to decide to give birth to a baby or not. Thats how the white race will survive.

Sorry Islamic law violates the Constitution of the United States.

Clear example of the patriarchy at work right here.

Go shill for sheckles else where jew or dumb jew (Muslim)

>this is how women actually think
It is always interesting to see mental gymnastics in action.

Why can't feminist learn to dress like this?

Do we need to go back to days of men dressing women?

Lol, so you think that its a men who invented makeup, bra and all this shit? Its an indusry of lie.
And more than that - it was a women who maintain mariage and monogamy to bond man to a children and make them survive and be sure that the men will not bring a better piece of mammoth to another woman. Men just maintain virginity cult.
Resource war as is.

Yep, we need. Do you know how to do this - stop dating sluts and date only the girls of that type. Other girls will envy their popularity and will dress the same styly.
Thats how the mode fluctuates.

No I didn't say anything of the sort. As you say each sex has it's evolutionary strategy and when they are smart they work together to form a society where sexual relationships are the most productive

That's not going to happen unless we stomp out thirsty guys

See /r9k/, guys like those are the reason women get away with behavior like that

she's your typical whore ;)

>I'm not your typical girl.
She is right, normally they get a ring put on the finger before squeezing one out to ensure double payment.

I'm used to it senpai. I get BTFOd like 15 times a day on here. Well, at least I'm told that I am.

Thats not about wanting to fuck, thats about wanting to marry her. Women prefer to make long-term investments, thats why a daily flower bouquetes from many guys with poetic love confessions to this type of girls are more preferable than a likes to her ass in kekbook.

Have you ever had a dog? All you have to do is to show a positive stereotype to a women hivemind so they will understand that its the most profitable strategy to bee a good girl and a good wife.

Thank you for Correcting The Record, fucking normie

>men make houses for comfort and purpose
>men make chairs for comfort and purpose
>men make clothes for oppression and muh authoritah

Stop using buildings and furniture then.

You forgot to be racist and anti semetic you alt right bigot

Yes, it does.

Protip: We are in the west, not the islamic world.

We don't enforce sharia standards, and anyone attempting to enforce sharia standards needs to go back to the desert.

I don't even understand what this photo is trying to say, nor do I understand what OP is trying to say here

That men try to tell women how to dress and act and we dont need that.

>"HURRDURR EITHER DRESS LIKE A COMPLETE SLUT OR WEAR A TRASHBAG, IT'S LIKE, IMPOSSIBLE TO DRESS ANOTHER WAY

Is that a hooters waitress?

The point is, why does it matter how they dress?

Why does how one conscious ape affect you, another conscious ape living on a duste mote, so much?

So women do exactly what men say because they tell them to and lack any sort of free will? You must have a low opinion of women.

You probably apologize for rapists.

What is wrong with being a rapist?

Not trolling, being 100% serious.

Don't you know that women secretly crave to be raped?

And that our ancestors raped women all the time, and it's still ingrained in their subconscious mind?

That's why they hate little beta manlets and go for Alpha Chad males.

why cant we have an Asexual all male society that reproduces via Progenitor cloning machines

>admit that life is a lottery and you have no choice to where you are born

>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

yeah, ok.

>Feminists hijacking National Dog Day

Cunts can't let man be happy, might as well go after man's best friend too while they're at it.

I'm gonna fuck that tight boipucci

You will never know the pleasure or power you feel after raping a woman.

>Force her to the ground.

>Not to hard, easy.

>She tries to force you off her, her feeble strength is no match for yours.

>You easily grab her wrists on her hands and pin them to the ground above her head.

>You force your penis inside, to your surprise she is already wet. You know that even though she is struggling and saying "No" she is actually being turned on.

>Once you enter her, she stops struggling and just gives in.

Rape is the natural way.

Holy shit, a woman's life is so hard. You have to dress decently, shave your legs. So much hardship, they truly carry the world on their shoulders.

They build skyscrapers, roads, submit most invention patents everyday, engineer systems, fly planes.

Asking them to dress properly and shave their legs is only adding to all the hardship they go through everyday.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST SAID, RIGHT?!

This is why everyone thinks the alt right are nazis!

Soon, fellow Stalker.

>women hate other women
>this is men's fault

top kek cat lady

Can someone make a male version, one side he's wearing military/medieval knight/autistic clothes, the other side he's wearing nothing/gay pride bdsm clothing

That's disgusting, I'm a faggot. More like this, I bend you over and spit on my dick, thrust it into your warm poop chute and you let out a yell. I start punching the shit out of the back of your head while your anus tears. You start falling out, the pain is incredible. You wake up later to me pissing all over your face, laughing at how weak and shriveled up you are. I wipe my shit stained cock on your upper lip, kick you one last time in the face and leave.

O P
P

I S
S

A

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

I love how the alt right nazis think they are convincing people when they photoshop pictures like this:

I love how your fascist hugbox is collapsing in on you.

What's wrong with being a nazi ?

Here's the problem:

I am into women.

No doubt about it.

But I'm too alpha to just allow myself to get raped.

If anything, believe me when I tell you this, I would over power you easily and you would be ass fucked by me.

Listen, not because I am gay, I know exactly what I like.

But because I would enjoy knowing that you couldn't over power me, and you became my little bitch.

would impregnate/10

...What?

Nigger just snap his neck and throw his body in the river.

>white boy thinks he cant get raped

AYO GET HIM FAMALAM

I cannot believe the things you type. You are kidding right?!

Lol I'd fuck your throat til you puked, bitch. Have fun playing pretend on pol faggot.

>Believe in more than two genders
>Don't believe in more than two types of clothing

Why all the islamaphobia from alt right?

You must actually be nazis trying to get rid of their religion. Or are you afraid they are having more babies than white people?

You alt right nazis are just sad.

Where's the fun in that?

The fun comes from knowing full well he is humiliated as I force myself into his ass against his will.

If you kill him, he won't live all his life thinking he is a faggot because he was ass raped by the stronger man.

Let him suffer all his life.

The inability to view things inbetween. A leftie's biggest weakness. It's emotion driven exaggeration of either side backed by whining and moaning when either extreme isn't publicly accepted. Put a fucking t shirt and jeans on. Look like a human being. Fucking pigs.

Could say the same to you tbqh.

People are always going to hold different views than you, only here, they don't give a shit if you support it or not.

I know, freedom is a terrifying concept.

so you are pissed a man tells you what to wear but at the same time you feel justified telling others how they should think? gotcha

>Why all the islamaphobia from alt right?
because its cancer

having btfo in your post should be an automatic ban at this point

all these stupid marxists talking about "hurrr no brukini what about nuns??" missed is that it's not banned for being to modest, it's banned for its association with Islamist extremism and the countless terrorist attacks.

So analysing how burkinis are similar to anything else or arguing that it's perfectly fine clothing misses the point of the ban.

>phobia

Phobia implies irrational fear.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Islamaphobia IS CANCER THATS WHAT IM SAYING

kill the muslims and islamophobia will be cured

Jet you are here. Defending those who want objectify women's beauty.
youtube.com/watch?v=i2WDokNO2OE

As a (somewhat of) progressive, leftist who defend Islam make my blood boil. How can these people be so naive and clueless? Islam stands against all the ideals of the centre-left and the left.

Fukkkin this. What does this have to do with anything Sup Forums related?

what if you just conformed to the social norms and mores of your culture?

Wow suddenly people respect you and have nothing bad to say.

Either we catch on fire or completely freeze! Those are the only two option that exist!

And you are controlled by a bunch of elitest men and their standards. GREAT! back to square 1

All of you should delete your Sup Forums accounts this is absolutely disgusting. :( Our future is doomed.

>Make yourself a target
>why am I getting attention from others?!?!?!

No, whenever anyone is accused of rape I shoot them on the spot. It's best to listen and believe every claim from every woman, regardless of any facts or any right to due process. The absolute true facts and studies say that if unreported rapes were counted every woman is raped 3 times daily and statistics about false rape reports aren't kept so it's obviously a huge problem.

W-why aren't you responding to my virtue signalling!

Don't you know you're evil!

Hey FemAnon I agree.

Fuck these Bigots.

Race is a social construct.

Ha BTFO you fedora tippers

#Shill4Hill

You literally raped 2 women by making this post, I hope you're happy user.

>delete your Sup Forums accounts

lol they got rebel flag on t-shirt from that guy in front :D

>Left figure is a Muslim Woman who votes left wing politicians
>Right figure is a degenerate pro-choice slut who votes left wing politicians

yeah, someone asked for hooters delivery to a feminist protest

Are they preparing for the Shartenning?