/got/

Post yfw Jonerys will survive the series. businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-was-supposed-to-be-a-trilogy-2015-2
>Five central characters will make it through all three volumes, however, growing from children to adults and changing the world and themselves in the process. In a sense, my trilogy is almost a generational saga, telling the life stories of these five characters, three men and two women. The five key players are Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, and three of the children of Winterfell, Arya, Bran, and the bastard Jon Snow. All of them are introduced at some length in the chapters you have to hand.
Jon and Dany survive you cucks. Everyone not mentionned dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJ-CdCOazW0
youtu.be/U20PEHXnMUY?t=260
my.mixtape.moe/gwzayy.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do hope Jaime survives though

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

Is this actor capable of doing a different facial expression?

>"Come give your Aunt Dany a kiss user."

>No Sansa

Oh well

isn't he trapped in the lannister castle

agghh...

B-but isn't that wrong Aunt Dany?

>Tyrion Lannister
Okay, Although Jamie would have been cool too,
>Daenerys Targaryen
Best story on paper but GRRM fucked up her character and arch
>Arya
Fucking stupid
>Bran
Wow, reading about a cripple glued to a tree is awesome.
>Jon Snow
Okay

Apparently they forgot about that already

I guess they could just march to King's Landing

If both Dany and Jon survive, it means Jaime is Azor Ahai and will kill Cersei. Which means he'll probably die in some turbo-heroic fashion.

THE ONE TRUE KING

Why is he alive? I was really hoping for him to die at Casterly Rock desu. Worst attempt at OC ever.

Well the Iron Fleet apparently just moved to King's Landing as well. I guess they have some kind of armistice going on with the meeting happening in King's Landing.

Please tell me Sansa is gonna die, oh for the love of god I want that more than nothing else.

He's not trapped by land. Only by the sea

Wrong, arya kills cercei

JUST

GO GET THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER
NOOOOOWWWW

She was originally a much less important character. She was supposed to have Joffrey's child and willingly betray her family and the outline doesn't mention what ends up happening to her. Now that her role has expanded a lot, you probably could add her to the list.

Why Sansa over Ramsey 2.0?

What is her fucking claim to the throne?

>she is not the next Targaryen in line, that's Jon
>her father was a horrible leader and things were much better under Robert, so the rebellion was clearly a great thing
>she knows nothing about Westeros
>she is impulsive and violent, if it wasn't for Tyrion she would have destroyed King's Landing and killed a bunch of innocents, even more than Cersei
>her track record as leader in Essos is horrible, she leaved a mess behind

She has no claim for the throne, why would anyone support her when she is also a horrible leader. Danyfags are clearly the biggest brainlets, she invaded a land and killed a bunch of people because she is a power hungry lunatical and thinks(erroniously) that she is the rightful queen just because her father(GOT's Hitler) was the king in the past.

;_;

WHERE IS MY GOLDEN SHOWER

His last words :
>kingslayer, finally a name that when people use it they will look upon me with pride and admiration

Why can't Arya kill Sansa? Why? That would save this season, it would be just like old times with the Red Wedding and stuff

They're going to change everything because of all the leaks, aren't they?

KILL THAT FOOOOOOOOL

did somebody say BOARS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

i hope so, those leaks were fucking awful

this

More wine?

someone caption "i showed you my dick, now answer me

TOO FAT?

AGGGH ROBERT HELP ME AAGGGHHHH

more MADNUSS

Nah. Jon and Dany is the only thing people want for the end

>she is not the next Targaryen in line, that's Jon

Next episode lads, that's when Sam will break the news togheter with Bran.

Whoa, Robert... ease off the wine, huh?

SNOW
THE WHOOOOOORE IS PREGNANT

>youtu.be/GJ-CdCOazW0

PART ONE AMERICLAP EDITION IS UP /BURLINGTONBARGENERAL/ AKA /GOT/

God im so boar-d of bobby postinf

Season 8 leaks aren't real

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

100% agree

STUPID BOY

BRING ME THE BOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR STRETCHER YA SHITS

jon = trump
dany = hillary
she will win

that would never happen
jon would appear and then bobby would have crushed his skull with bare heads.

THE

BOOOAAAAARRRRR

MADNUSS!

Just fuck your aunt, son

STRETCHER

How is Jon Trump in this situation? He willingly has bent the knee

>Hillary and Trump had boatsex...

The more you know

>tfw /got/ is 70% bobbyposting now

>Fuck my younger sister, son

Give in to the Targ side

someone got the spin the wheel webm?

xth for based Lannisters being based.
>best actors
>best house
>best bantz
>"she gon lick that stump"
>"HOW WAS IT NIK HOW WAS IT I DREAM ABOUT IT NIK"
youtu.be/U20PEHXnMUY?t=260

Sansa and Littlefinger take the iron throne
showfans rage
bookfans an hero
this please NK
fade to black [theme music]

ARRRghhhh..... someone hELp pleEas....

>white
>evil
>bastard
>racist

heath ledger?

might as well keep it in the family

>that's when Sam will break the news togheter with Bran.

Sam has no fucking idea Jon has anything to do with Rhaegar. Lyanna isn't even mentioned by name AND he wasn't even paying attention/

YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB WHOOOOOOOOOOOOORE WITH A STRETCHER, DID YOU KNOW THAT

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

To be honest, Trump's family reminds me of the Lannisters. With Trump as Jaime, Ivanka as Cersei and Tyrion as Tiffany.

Euron: Trump
Cersei: Hillary
Dany: Merkel

AAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

why did they even fucking bother trapping them then lmao

my.mixtape.moe/gwzayy.webm

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE
AND HER FAT BOAR TITS

Jon : Macron

BOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRR

AAAA
AAAGHHHHHH

Source?

ROBEEEEEEEEEEERT AAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH SAVE ME AAAAAAAGGHH

THE DOTHRAKI BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR IS PREGNANT

It starts off so innocent. Stannis relaxing under a tree after a rough day, breathing in the fresh northern air.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED BRING ME THE KINGDOM STRETCHER

GURM is a hack. He changes his stories based on popular reception of the HBO show. Since Sansa became such a fan favorite, hes probably gonna give her a happy ending where she is a winner somehow

>Da RAbE SANDA!
>ID WAD EBIN!
>XD

>Episode 2 -Lena Headey (Cersei), Mark Addy (Robert), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie)

>Lena Headey loves to use “fuck”
>Mark Addy promised to visit them on set for Season 2, and she is “fucking holding [him] to that”
>Lena also loves using “shit.” She just loves to curse in general.
>She calls Viserys “the first shit” then Joffrey “the second shit” then calls the Lannisters “Blondshits”
>Jack Gleeson, who plays Joffrey, is studying Theology (and how to smoke a pipe apparently)
>Lena’s audition scene for Cersei was the scene where Cersei tells the story of her miscarriage - Lena believes that the story is true, with a little drama added
>Lena jokes that the Dothraki camp was also catering at Belfast
>Clearly Lena is the star of this commentary
>Lena has a love-fest for Michelle Fairley (Catelyn), then jokes that Robb/Jon are normal looking people, as well as Daenerys’ maids, and that Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) isn’t very good to watch lol (but later claims he’s “annoyingly good”)
>Nikolaj praises Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran), tagging him as the “sweetest boy we’ve ever met”
>The scene in the first ep where Robb/Jon/Theon were getting shaved was added to sew together scenes from the pilot with the reshoot
>Speaking of that, Mark Addy reveals the three were so intent on looking good, Alfie Allen (Theon) didn’t eat for two days before they shot that scene, but then the scene was moved!
>The trio praise the terms “twincest” (twin incest) and “sexposition” (sex exposition). Awesome.
>During the trial after Joffrey’s hand is bit, Lena was battling a case of the giggles, apparently because Sean Bean (Ned) kept talking about how he takes baths
>They praise Maisie Williams (Arya) and Sophie Turner (Sansa) for this scene, saying Maisie hyped herself so much for this scene
>They call Sean Bean “Beany,” and Mark Addy promises that he and “Beany” will come visit

WHERE IS THIS YOU FUCKING SHITS

I.. I did it.. the BOOOOOOOOOOAR is dead.. BRING THE FLESH-STRETCHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Will faceapp work on ?

DAVOOOOOSSS!!!!!

S...S..Sta...nnis aaggghhh... o..of... H...House... agg... B...B..Bar..a..th... agghh.. Barath..e..on... aggh

>I was born to rule the European Union, and I will

>When you realize that your son will also be your cousin

FAT

NEEEEEEEED RUN MY KINGDOM FOOOOOOOOOOOR MEE!!!!!!!

A-at once, Your Grace.

D...DAVOS AGGGGGHHHH BRING.... O...ONIONS... DAAAAAVOS AAAAAAAGHHHHH

If Edmure isnt in next episode can we finally note his time of death?