I will lay down my life to protect the noble Mexican and negro from the savagery of white males like myself...

>I will lay down my life to protect the noble Mexican and negro from the savagery of white males like myself. My time is over, the mighty people of color will inherit this world.
Powerful

Pottery.

Get help dude

>he hasn't watched the Director's Cut
user, I...

>the heroic final act was literally allowing Mexicans to illegally cross the border
And when you try to explain to normies that Hollywood is socially engineering them to genocide white people they just look at you like you are a crazy racist....

they were mutant kids, the facility they came from just happened to be in Tacoland

>no (0) white males in heroic children's group
>all the bad guys are without exception white men
Really makes you think.

>just happened
no it didn't "just happen". movies have things called scripts. nothing "just happens"

you saw what you wanted to see, to normal people it doesn't matter if a person is mexican or american.

This was MGSV: The Movie

He's a minority himself.
Mutants are depictions of minorities excluded from society.

>all the poor innocent children were Mexican
>all the villains were white men
>the audience was supposed to feel happy when they kill the white men to illegally cross the border
>"you saw what you wanted to see"

>It is the white man's burden to protect and shelter the unclean savage mongrel races from other white men

>and I'll kill Xavier and Caliban over some mutt

this

its literally undeniable at this point

It's not our fault you're a paranoid schizophrenic

>Well, it was just simply thinking of the United States itself as a hostile territory and our heroes as refugees.
James Mangold, director of Logan.
>you saw want you wanted to see
user, shitposter.
Fuck who will I choose to believe?

like said it's human vs mutant, so quit whining about this "all white men were villains" WHEN THE FUCKING MAIN PROTAGONIST IS WHITE (actually all of them except the little girl and you could argue that too)

It's not your fault your IQ is so low you can't decipher obvious social engineering

Mexicans from the south, gooks from the west, arabs from the east, canadians from the north and they have the audacity to tell you there's no genocide of white people.

>every white man dies
>heroic rainbow group has every race and gender represented except white male
REEEEEE STOP NOTICING OUR SOCIAL ENGINEERING REEEEEEE

so were they clones of mutants or where they the acutally children of mutants? Them being clones is the only way them being different races makes sense but i remember the movie saying it was his actual daughter

Huh, and it was financially and critically successful in spite of that. It's almost like the opinions of autistic alt-righties don't mean shit because they pirate shit anyway. Free market wins again baybee.

they used his DNA mixed with a mexican mom as the surrogate to breed X-23.

Though I'm not sure how they bred X-24 since he was full-grown and a 100% copy of Logan.

Clones you stupid fuck

they were test tube babies that had mutant DNA in them from the older mutants. they werent clones per se.

x24 is an actual clone, the others arent

>Them being clones is the only way them being different races makes sense
Why?

This whole movie I couldn't get over how Logan looked like Mel Gibson and it made it much more enjoyable to just believe it was Mel.

Mel would've killed the kids himself.

Remember at the begining he just fucking killed a couple of punk ass thugs at the begining.

good times.

lol no. Mel would've gone FULL Danny Glover and said "I'm too old for this shit".

it is illegal if Canada wanted them?

Wait, weren't they crossing the border into Canada at the end?

Clone ain't the right word. How you would do this would be to take an ovum and replace the DNA in it with the Xman DNA then fertilize it normally and implant it.

is it illegal when the US wants them?

>>all the villains were white men
Well the bad guys were from the USA, which is a white country, what else could they have been

>which is a white country
wow, problematic

>USA
>white country
Top fucking kek. Also given it was set sometime in the future you'd be looking at America being in or around 50% white. Yet every single villian was a white man.

Look at this delusional guy, he must be meshugge.

Hollywood has no secret political agenda. That's nothing but a anti-semitic conspiracy theory propagated by the Alt-Right and White Supremacists.

The fact that schmutz like this is even allowed to be posted around here is very problematic. Why aren't the Mods deleting this?

that WAS SO NOT Raimi

10/10

Weren't they crossing the boarder in to Canada?
And weren't the bad guys trying to catch them, which would have meant they were trying to keep them in the US?

It wasn't even subtle

There was 3 white kids stupid

No white men which is what every poster said retard.

So? There's still white kids within the children's group you fucking autist. Kys

>that (unnecessary) scene with the black family
>that scene where the loli x23 talks with the black guy at night
im not even Sup Forums and that bothered me

Point out where he's wrong then instead of resorting to ad hominems and threatening to kill imaginary Nazis

>it was mutant children crossing the border to Canada
You're factually wrong about what happened and you see >muh librul bogeyman in everything.

What was so bad about those scenes you autist?
Are you so autistic that anyone with melanin triggers you?

>there's no white men
>hurr durr there's no white men
Well done faggot. Proved yourself wrong.

There's white men. Logan and Xavier. Retard.
This is why you spend your whole day on Sup Forums. No one wants to listen to your autistic rambles.

How I felt whilst watching it

dated this cambodian chick for a minute was trying to bang her but she keeps dodging me

why do women do this Sup Forums like I gotta make all the moves and shit nigga I can't even move out of dads house

yeah dude I also heard they're having a sale on anime pillows

>there are no white males in the childrens group
>hurr durr thete are no white males in the childrens group
Thanks for agreeing with me.

And you might not have noticed it, but your brain did.

You and SJW's are two sides of the same coin--willing to find anything to get butthurt over.

YAAAAS 3RD WORLD, COMMMMME

the leader of the kids group was literally a fucking white male. scale back the victim complex, man. get outside.

Watch the film retard. Leader is black guy.

You aren't white.
I can tell

I was mildly upset that they changed x 23 to a Mexican instead of an Asian

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to witness white genocide

what a time to be alive lads

What?
The black kid is the follower stupid

ah but you see its a stab at USA, like it has become so shit that Canada has built a border against it. I guess the lesson is that if you close your door to the others, others will close their doors to you

Just because you aren't getting laid doesn't mean there's a white genocide stupid.

>y-you're just a virgin!

epic

wrong. you see what you want.

Im getting laid though, my gf just happens to be black

>reverse image search
>leads to reddit

When will you faggots leave dammit I thought you niggers were anti immigration and yet you still won't go back to where you came from

the virgin reply

ironic since most x weapon programs used to be in Canada. mexico was a shitty move, it turned the movie more generic

>t. nigger

its ironic that progressive people still threat ir as a white man's burden and think minorities can't uplift themselves

>if I just keep lying I'll get away with it
Post a picture of the white male leader. I'll wait.

t. pablo

Hopefully the lesson sticks with viewers and they avoid coming to the big mean United States.

What was unnecessary about those scenes?

that's because we are crazy racists

Isn't Sup Forums like 40% Hispanic or mixed?

>hollywood has no secret political agenda
exactly everything they want to turn the world into is plain for everyone to see

I'm pretty sure it's like 60% because those guys know WAYYYY too much about dindu and mexican culture, and always seem to be living with minorities...

>Roman armor
Just do what gang bangers do and strap half a phonebook to your abdomen.

No he's saying they're unrealistic as fuck and are there only to make you believe shit like that actually exists. It send the message "approach a random black stranger at night, it will be fine." When this is clearly not true

Dude I can tell you have never interacted with a black person outside of the ghettos

I won't go into how it would have made money even if the whole cast was made out monkeys. its funny how "free market" works in this case but we need gov regulations for healtcare and everything else, make up your mind

>illegally cross the border into Canada
Good riddance

Oh right you're the reddit tranny. Conversation over.

>white country
bro there are literally states where you can't get by without knowing Spanish

>we

He would only class as a child in Sweden.

Oh right you're the samefagging Sup Forums Indian. Conversation over.

>and always seem to be living with minorities...
explains why they're racist

I did not like anti corporate talk. that bible loving fag made his own life difficult

I've actually met a few black people at night, said hi, walked past them, nothing happened.

A good rule of thumb is to not call them niggers and start seig heiling.

>r/The_Donald gets kicked out of Sup Forums so they have to shit it up in here

kek

>no u
Kek it is the reddit tranny. How's the quest to turn Sup Forums liberal going?

No because they are minorities stupid.