Gordon Ramsay

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

when you watch him make a perfect burger it looks so simple and you might think that even a kid could do it.

what makes a good cook a good cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iET9fh_UyIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A love and passion for good food and a lot of experience.
I spent years in college and working in the industry because I had the love and passion, but working so hard to gain the experience eventually killed that love and passion. Now I hate cooking.

>22:48 - 22:52
>fuk off brian yea?
how come he says "yeah" after fuck off?

forgot vid
youtube.com/watch?v=iET9fh_UyIQ

It's just an English thing... the "fuck off" in that context can be interpreted as "knock it off" and "yeah?" means "okay?"

"Fuck off yeah?"
"Stop being a silly sausage, okay?"

PIPING HOT. BURGER: ON.

Is Gordon Ramsay on adderall all the time like most chefs?

>Doesn't wash hands after touching raw meat

>what makes a good cook a good cook?

First and most important is ability to follow instructions. Some people are amazingly bad at this.

That's really only an issue with shitty mass produced chicken and salmonella. Raw beef is fine most of the time, especially since he didn't get it from the clearance section at Wal-Mart

I always feel autistic when I cook with raw meats. After I handle raw chicken or beef if I touch the salt shaker/spices etc I panic in case I contaminate them

Why not just wash your hands then? With you it's an issue because you're sure as fuck not getting your meat from where Ramsay gets his.

I do, but I wash my hands every two fucking seconds and I wonder if that's normal desu

It's better to wash your hands too much than not enough.

True. I think we're the only ones left in this thread. Nice chat friendo

Same to you, have a nice day. Don't give yourself food poisoning.

That's okay at home, but in a commercial kitchen there are health and safety rules to follow which often get broken on tv shows like this.

Gordon is literally at his home in that video.

Too tall.
Not really a fan of burgers that thick
also
>mayo

Still a treat seeing him cook

I always prefer "flat" burgers like the shit from McDonalds. Call me a pleb

I was referring to the second video, of Hell's Kitchen. I see violations so often by the chefs on that show it amazes me.

Hours and hours of work towards becoming a good cook

you can literally make the same thing just make the patty smaller, lads

>and your other get out

agreed user. I can't stand restaurant burgers but love fast food burgers.

Even though they could make the patties smaller on their own, there is a problem of a LOT of places making insanely thick patties.

I'm not saying they have to be McDonald's thin, but you should be able to at least bite the burger and it not be entirely patty.

is there a comfier man than Gordon in existence?

>not putting mayo on burgers

Probably, but usually people who are as high energy as him aren't nearly as comfy, but he somehow manages it.
His energy to comfy ratio is pretty rare.

even his screaming is comfy
how does he do it, the absolute magician

What is the best Gordon Ramsay meme?

>best
PAN
>worst
Nino

the lambsauceposting is starting to get to me
go za is worst

christ those burgers

I'm going to get cancer so I can get the Make a Wish foundation to bring me Gordon for a meal.

he really plays it up for the american production team. There are plenty of moments of him joking around with the side staff and being calm.

>but HIS meat doesn't have bacteria!

news flash: bacteria don't give a fuck if you bought your beef at whole foods

it does care about origin, storage, and whether the animal was diseased and inbred

>citation needed

>is...is this salad raw?
yes chef
>Jesus fucking Christ...

what the fuck is this yankee dankey doodle soap and sudsey
I'M FUCKING RAAAAAAAW

>excuse me, front desk, is this whore fresh?
>y-yes, chef...
>don't lie to me you cheeky prick, fucking smell it
>c-chef...
>I SAID SMELL IT
>WHAT DOES THAT SMELL LIKE?
>fish, chef...
>UN-believable. Fuck me...

top kek

>tfw a burger shop that doesn't exist anymore had the best burgers ever and you take everyone's recommendations and nothing comes close not even multiple attempts at home with different recipes

Am I too autistic for cooking shows? I can't help but noticing how he left the first three burgers on the grill or how he ruined the first bun by seasoning it in the same pan as the raw meat then throwing it to the side off camera.

yes

>doesn't put mayo on a burger
you fucking pleb

I ain't no bitch