youtube.com/watch?v=oQImotdVzpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kish
youtube.com/watch?v=lAtVOK04XvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5,11
The manletman

matt m'ask u sumthin

>Making Frank all tactical

I know it makes sense, but I just wish they'd go with his MAX look, and give him the trench coat and skull t-shirt

why is he wearing a metal bra ?

I would assume its to protect his chest, while also maintaining a fashionable style.

read the comics user.

He will take out the alt right and NEo nazis this season. Script already leaked

sh-shut up! it's one whole inch above average height! F-fucking lanklets!

>doesn't wear a cape
>no powers
>capeshit

The only question is will it be anywhere NEAR as good as punisher kino zone

If they only could have cast Ray Stevenson again. The acting was superb, but I just can't get over manlet Punisher.

There will never be a good punisher movie because the premise is fucking stupid and they try to stick to closely to the source material superficially, rather than on any level that matters. The Raid is a better punisher movie than the shit they'll spew against the silver screen.

>There will never be a good punisher movie
You obviously never saw Punisher Warzone.

maskusum

Damn.. he looks like he wants to tel'ya sum'n rick

Real question is what happened to this guy

Never watched any of the capeshit shows, but this actor was based in TWD (literally like the only good part), and him killing people sounds cool. Is it worth watching daredevil for him? Is there like specific episodes I can watch that is only about him or something?

>the premise is fucking stupid
Ex-special forces guy's family is killed and he takes revenge on the criminal underworld, how is that stupid?
It's more believable than "kid goes blind and becomes a martial artist that can see sound".

axe yuu summon

He's in Season 2 of Daredevil, and season 1 of Daredevil is great too, but he's sidelined after episode 4 for a catastrophically bad story, but his side story is still amazing.

I'd say just watch season 1 because it's good, and then 2 for Frank despite Elektra's shit story.

Obviously not

youtube.com/watch?v=oQImotdVzpk

Ray Stevenson deserves to be in more stuff. He gives it his all every time.

the best superheroes don't have magical superpowers and instead rely on their own strength

Becoming blind and being able to "see" sound isn't that out of the ordinary. Like this guy >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kish
And here he is riding a bike
>youtube.com/watch?v=lAtVOK04XvA

Wet Willy

Just don't like that all the marvel TV shows are in the same universe. Doesn't feel that way. They don't even acknowledge each other AFAIK too.

He's still tactical underneath that in MAX comics, you just don't see it as much.

>tfw no Fury MAX:war gone by limited series

They have a crossover series on Netflix.

EY CRIMINAL SCUM MASK U SUMN

huh

hope so.

The daredevil series did the violence just right for Frank imo. It was nastier and bloodier than the Tom Jane film but not the goofy splatter of Warzone either.