ROLLING STONE BLOWS US OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER, LADS

IT'S OVER

SHUT DOWN THIS BOARD, HIROSHIMOOT, HARBORER OF KNOWN RACISTS AND BIGOTS

"To live in modern-day America is to live in a country undeniably affected by racism – mysteriously, without any racists. For instance, even after calling Mexicans rapists, retweeting memes from white-supremacist message boards and saying Muslims should be banned from entering the country, Donald Trump says he's not racist. Former KKK leader David Duke – an authority on this subject, if there ever was one – agrees."

Wasn't one of Hillary's mentors a founder of a KKK club or something?

Rolling Stone has not been relevant since the late 90's. I cannot believe it is still in print...it probably will not be sooner than later.

Who?

> Byrd

AJ's right about that, trump should call her and Bill out on it, and the Democrats.

The cry of racism is the last resort of a person who can't defend themselves or their positions with logic or truth

Shitty tabloid about musicians and stuff, some irrelevant "journalism"

keep repeating our memes they are the most delicious of (you)s

It's a rag of a publication after it jumped the shark with A Rape on Campus

This.

So is this basically the new "gamers are dead" shit the media is trying to pull?

In any case they just polarized half or more of the electorate after this, Hillary and the MSM just fucked themselves and they're going to regret trying this shit.

Since when are Mexicans a race?

>Rolling Stones
>publishes a mainline article about a gang rape
>claims this is proof of a culture of rape and violence
>use the insane story to push liberal feminist dogma
>get fraternities and socities shut down and vilified nation wide
>turns out the story was from some serial lying crazy bitch
>end up redacting the whole thing

Yeah what a credible publication

Mexican and Muslim aren't races.

Wow, Lincoln Blades sure is a credible source.

> Fuck those dirty niggers and spics trying to rape our white women and take our jobs.

Wow what a racist and misguided worldview.

> The cry of racism is the last resort of a person who can't defend themselves or their positions with logic or truth

Literally you.

You faggots need to get on social media and talk about how establishment Republicans suck and how Clinton is a criminal.

I'm telling you, content is king on social media. Raid the comments section. Get into discussions amongst yourselves on their turf.

>Inside the Misunderstood World of Adult Breastfeeding
I don't have any more questions.

Idk user, you sound pretty bigoted to me.

I hope they have a fate similar to gawker's.

>It's only racism when white people do it

This same old tired argument again

To quote Hank Moody of Californication:

"Really? The Rolling Stone Magazine? The one that used to have some cultural relevance?"

So yeah no even ficticous characters care about that magazine.

>all these old people and dumbfag movements calling us things
>implying I still even just give the smallest of fucks
>implying I am not just waiting for them to kill themselves

Seriously, all of this salt, all of this "well I am derp herp derp and I am offended". I dont give a flying fuck about any of them or their bullshit narrative.

These people are completely irrelevant.

Why does every single media organization hate Trump?

Call Rolling Stone What It Is: Irrelevant as Hell

But niggers do rape white women and spics do take our jobs. You can argue it (which you really can try to do) or you can go 'omg you're a racist like I can't even.' You're wrong, or you're just too stupid or non committed to argue the point when you do that though.

Imagine a cunt like Jan Wenner craving dick and pretending to be well adjusted to his wife and poor children FOR DECADES. SAD & WEAK!

Gosh, they said that? That hurts my feelings. What a bunch of nigger faggot kikes.

They're not wrong though

>Racist as hell
DELETE THIS

Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance

>dad rock magazine
no thanks

OH FUCK GUYS

IT'S FUCKING OVER

THEY CALLED A NON-EXISTENT GROUP RACIST

>shills desperately shilling the alt right meme

Yes. Thats the fucking point, its white nationalism you idiot. What else you got?

What's wrong with being racist?

wtf guess im now a #illforhill

we know who really practices racism

Except niggers do rape and mass immigration devalues labor and H1B Prajeets ARE taking American jobs.

OH NO THEY CALLED ALT-RIGHT RACIST

WELP THATS IT BOYS ITS OVER WE HAD A GOOD RUN

they probably actually have financial backers so they can take a few lawsuit hits. they should eventually die out with the boomers

Tell me more about this adult breastfeeding

Nice strawman you built up there. I hope nothing bad happens to it.

Oh yeah. Completely forgot about this. Got their SJW writers a good crack across the knuckles.

You're technically right, but come on. Shut the fuck up.

The Rolling Stones pretty much sucked anyway.

I actually picked up a copy of this magazine in somebody's house and they had a 5 page article titled "Hillary's America."
It was a gushing, fellating propaganda piece with 0.00% substance.

Wow, I sure am going to trust a website who has the headline:
>Inside the Misunderstood World of Adult Breastfeeding

They sure seem like rational and credible people!

>Why does every single media organization hate Trump?
he isn't part of the SJW marxist agenda

>morality

>right in the top it links to: adult breastfeeding, taking drugs, and calling pure whoredom "fantastic" (britney spears)

????????????????

The oven just got 10 feet wider

The funny thing is, more people are reading Sup Forums right now than will ever read this article

>Alt right = racist
Yeah, luckily we aren't the alt right. We just sorry Trump and are against media bias (see: poor dead Syrian kid get front page media coverage worldwide while poor dead French girl with dill gets nothing)

Media explain yourselves

Thats racist for you to even think of tgat. Fucking xenophobe

Remember, and this is VERY important:

>neckbeards on the internet posting memes and being mean to people who aren't white
Dangerous. Vile. Dangervile.

>fullbeards in real life who cut people's heads off, murder civilians regularly and hate the west
Not a problem

Who's going to let the libs know that their "Racist!" Card is way over its limit and payments are now declined.

oy vey lads they know

>launched an all-out misogynoir attack on actor Leslie Jones

what kind of made up word is this

Call the conservative movement what it is: cucked as hell

... and they recruit more and more people to the red-pilled dark army. Nothing like encountering reality up close and personal to correct somebodies viewpoint.

gentlemen, prepare your redpills and welcome the normies. By election time this place will have doubled its population

We've made it boys.... yesterday, we were nothing more than autistic frog memers....

Today, we are on the cover of Rolling Stones. Breathe it in boys, this is what success feels like.

I WAS BORN IN A CROSS-FIRE HURRICANE

At this rate Sup Forums will surpass Sup Forums

Success feels like cooking velvetta mac and cheese and anxiously waiting until you can close your eyes again?

Why do I see so many of you retarded faggots trying to link the Alt-Right with Sup Forums?

Go back to fucking twitter faggot.

Rolling stones is the new MTV... Or perhaps, they Were the original MTV. Ever more certified by this article. May they wear their golden stars with pride

And today Rolling Stone is nothing more than a printed gawker publication. I'll feel marginally less disgusted when I see a mention in Time.

WE'RE FAMOUS, LADS!

I didn't know the hell is racist.
The more you learn I guess.

This article is a lie, and a slanderous one at that.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

> spics do take our jobs

Except high skill immigration increases job creation through networking effects while low skill immigration has neutral to positive impact in the long run and in the short run (potentially) increases unemployment in the fields they most directly impact and decreases unemployment in every other field.

> muh Borjas

muh Card disproves Borjas. Also Borjas only applies to workers who unable to upscale from their high school level jobs.

> Empirical studies are a jewish plot. Economists are jews and anyone who disagrees with my primitive understanding of the labor market is a jew.

wow what a racist and misguided worldview.

Or calling someone a racist could be a simpler way to state: your opinion is grossly wrong and relies on fallacious thinking but my time is precious and I think you're too dumb or stubborn to argue with.

We take all kinds of pills that give us all kind of thrills
But the thrill we've never known
Is the thrill that'll getcha when you get your picture
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone

>non committed to argue the point
so basically this.

No you're faggot Sup Forums is not your Alt-Right hugbox go back to twitter.

yawn

>m-muh racism

fuck off moron go praise your brown welfare queen while they laugh at you for being such an idiot

im just a simple meme farmer
tending to my memes I want to be left alone
this is a meme board of peace and tolerance

We should create an Alt Left.

rolling cucks

Just like MTV, they're just remnants from the past, when they were a bridge between mainstream society and the faux-rebellious teenage culture. They were essentially the vapid, family friendly entry point into the underground culture or sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, wrapped in a lot of poetic, edgy, quasi-intellectual babble.

Shit like this makes me wonder if the terms "conservative" and "liberal" should be redefined. I mean, left-wing values have been staples of western society since the 60s, particularly among the elites, the media and educators, and they have come to represent the establishment. They're the conservatives, because they're clinging to the same beliefs they have dominated western society for 50 years. But their values haven't been relevant since the world was still dominated by right-wing values. Left-wing ideology only makes sense in opposition, and when you're the establishment, there is no oppressor to fight against and nothing to rebel against; only strawmen. They've become a cult based on paranoia, fighting against imaginary enemies.

We're the ones who are liberals in the true sense of the word. We're the ones standing up for change, free speech for everyone and actual equality based on merit.
And what is Rolling (((Stone))) Magazine but a bunch of conservatives who are clinging to outdated, oppressive, 50 year old ideals, as if they were relevant today?

I like where your head is at

fag off, dicksplash. I'm just glad Sup Forums is mounting movements to move mountains.

There is already one it's just called the "Alt-Right".
Fuck those cancerous faggots labeling Sup Forums with their monkeyshine shit.

Found the racist.

>inside the misunderstood world of adult breastfeeding

its coming

once hillary 8 years are over, farleft nutjob will be to the left of sanders and in bigger numbers

>I'm just glad Sup Forums is mounting movements to move mountains.

Kek

>delusional faggot detected

Go back to twitter faggot.
You're missing your Joe Rogan PODcast and Alex Jones Infowars updates.

Our freedom of speechings is going to go away pretty soon. Itll be a sad sad day.

We should psyops the shit out of the Left by creating the Alt Right on reddit and corrupting them from the beginning.

Far back in the day (I am that old), they were different. They actually had an edge, and as the icing on the cake, they had Hunter S. Thompson writing for them. When Wildman Hunter retired, they started sliding downhill.

They're called illegals, and they're here for the gibs.

Hell is not racist at all. It takes in anybody of any color any ethnicity etc.

>the only examples of trump being racist are directed towards groups that aren't races
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, LISTEN AND BELIEVE BIGOTS!

People still read (((Rolling Stone)))? They have even less to do with music than (((MTV))) these days.

I agree but it should be as far left politically as possible so it looks like those tards have controlled the twitter faggots all along.

Good thinking, I like this.

What a faggot you are.

>Building strawman

Why are you doing this?

Rolling Stoners hasn't been relevant in over a decade. And they have always been stoner hippie draft dodgers. No surprise they will blindly call people racists with no proof or back it up with a viable argument.

>intellectually fraudulent
lel kek lmao pmsl rofl lolololol