Would Latin America be better if they were colonized by Japanese?

Would Latin America be better if they were colonized by Japanese?

Attached: ecuador.png (880x546, 239K)

Would USA be better if they were colonized by Japanese?

California could certainly use some disciprine

Colonial rule is to make a person slave. It will be expensive later.

California would be better if we had transportation systems built by Japanese.

If the USA hadn't kept the British, French and Germans away it would have been better

I want China instead

Oh yes, god knows French colonialism has worked out spectacularly

At least they didn't fuck the natives as much as espanol.

But they did?

>we wuz jomon and shit

No, but this would be good

Any empire is better than the spaniard one mate

How are Japanese Brazilians doing

Yes. Amerindians are south East Asian though

Our fellow white brother tried their best with savages and we fail but we did create a white heaven in south Belize for our fellow white brother to feel safe in this hell hole

Attached: Mennonites_on_New_River,_Belize.jpg (1024x682, 142K)

who knows

>Amerindians are south East Asian though
No, they're not.

Japanese look like Amerindian ?

Attached: japanese amerindian.png (529x600, 417K)

No, look at Brazil. They have the largest Japanese diaspora in the world and that doesn't stop it from being violent af

Peru has a lot of Japanese and they are safer and have a higher growth rate

Japanese population are less than 1% in their country.

Well, what Sp*in achieved with his colonial rule is a bar not set very high from the ground to begin with and, consequently, surpassing them is not a difficult result to achieve. So yeah, I don't think someone could actually fuck things up worse than Ib*rians.

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous and believe it or not, there have been cases (at least on internet) of people larping as japs because of what's described in OP's image.
I once saw a weeaboo, on a certain (now defuct) internet Sp*nish speaking internet sewer, saying that "we" (he and others) were Japanese because of the same bullshit as in OP's image and that he felt very proud.

I'd say yes. Majority of countries colonized by Spain are shitholes while majority of countries colonized by Japan are as rich Spain or even richer than Spain ( South Korea )

but it did
look at québec, it's fine and 1st world, the issue with our african colonies is that they are african

>Yes. Amerindians are south East Asian though

When will this meme die?

huh?

Attached: 1520739069863.jpg (3311x2558, 488K)

Japan is always welcome in California, and not for weaboo reasons.

Not sure what you mean by discipline but well take it. I'd rather be a colony of Japan than deal with the rest of Americas shit.

Attached: 1518497029579.png (800x578, 98K)

Nice meme Pierre. Quebec is the poorest province in Canada. It's literally dependent on gibs from Anglo provinces. F*ench colonialism has been an unmitigated disaster.