Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLrwVk7ywqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_body
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we talk about Judy now?

Cooper better be back next episode.

sure

Hello frienlo

Yes, in this thread we'll talk about Judy.

holy shit bois rewatch the scene where beverly yells at her husband

there's a fucking picture of laura way in the back

holy shit. the clues were there this whole time.

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

reddit's dream

[boiling sound]

What did Frost mean by this?

What episode is that in?

post pic

WIIIIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNN

first for Windom x Leo return in P16

Jumping Man is final boss

oh yeah how stupid of me. A character I related to and really liked, wanting him back. I'm so fucking reddit.

you got two fucking coopers

stop complaining

>waaah! i want things like they used to be!!
stay in reddit

>Right out of high school. Norma and I had been together about four years. Everybody figured we get hitched. That be that. I barely knew Nadine to say hello to.
>That spring, one bad weekend, Norma ran off with Hank. I was so twisted up inside I couldn’t see straight. When I opened my eyes there was Nadine right in front of me. There was something so sweet, so helpless about her. We drove all night. Ended up in some little town in Montana, out past Great Falls, and I asked her to marry me; half jokin’, half drunk, half crazy. It was light before we found the justice of the peace. Norma, well she hadn’t even slept with Hank. The look on her face when she found out. Nadine and I, we went up to my dad’s old cabin up in Eagle Pass. Honeymoon. I was hoping maybe we’d get to talking about a divorce, annulment, something.
>But Nadine was so happy. And you know by golly ... I shot out Nadine’s eye on that honeymoon.

next....episode

>related to Cooper

Not possible. I bet you're a Dougie and you're ashamed to see yourself onscreen.

>TAMMY MEET FORMER FBI SPECIAL AGENT WINDOM EARLE

NO CANDIE IN LIKE A MILLION EPISODES REEEEEEE

FRIENDLY REMINDER
>Wizard of Oz is one of Lynch's favorites
>It stars Judy Garland
>Garland Briggs
Briggs Is Judy

reddit

just checked. there isn't.

there is a ceramic duck though.

But Dougie is pure and better than any of us.

Anyone here for this bagfag?

I don't.

Jumping man is SARAH?

Season 1 and 2 are unwatchable after The Return.

meh. he's not that good of a twink.

I'm so here for Sam though.

did he go home and fuck sarah palmer?

She ate him.

I thought I loved that simple silly backstory. Then I read Frost's secret history retcon and I won't go back.

I love the thought of Lynch saying "Now when he punches them it'll make a gunshot noise" like he thinks it's the raddest shit ever.

>TAMMY MEET LEO JOHNSON

Either Lynch or Frost saw a kid playing with rubber hulk hands and just ran with it.

Yeah she ate the sweet boipucci

I'M JUDY

The kettle transformation is super weird. It's disorienting. But if we really think about it, it makes some sense with what we have seen of the spirits and how they travel and also with what we have observed Phillip Jefferies doing so far.

In FWWM Jeffries travels via transmission lines. He can convey himself through purest air just like a spirit. But not quite. He's not able to convert his matter in electricity/energy like the spirits are. In fact, travel through transmission seems incredibly painful for him. The way he howls after returning to Argentina and the bleeding lip he has in Philadelphia indicate that traveling through the spirit world is physically traumatic for incarnated beings.

By season three Jeffries seems to have mastered the inter dimensional realms. Bad Coop is obviously skilled in the Dugpa tricks of the trade and Jeffries demonstrates abilities that clearly surpass Coop's. The way he simply dismisses Coop from the motel room st will is evidence if this. I also note the conspicuous number 8 next to the motel room door. This corresponds with the number 7 displayed outside the elevator Jeffries emerged from in FWWM. The increase in value denotes a progression. This motel door is also a barrier that Cooper cannot cross without assistance, further demonstrating that Jeffries has attained mastery of dugpa lore.

In short, Jeffries has gained these abilities and powers over lodge metaphysics by transcending the limitations of the human body. He moves through purest air in a bodiless state now and merely employs physical objects as temporary receptacles for his disembodied presence: an electronic box, a metal cauldron, a lump of metal.

I imagine he came to this solution through a series of physical injuries that slowly wore his body down and eventually out until he finally found the will and means to simply evacuate his body once and for all.

I can't stand the absurdly long black void of nothing going of boredom that is this show. I skip through half of it without loosing anything

God,It's honestly fucking sad to see how redditors are so far up their own ass. Jesus Christ.

What's his masterplan?

congratulations. maybe when you grow up you can be the next Zack Snyder.

KYLED

Am I wrong?

Finding his way home.

>Then I read Frost's secret history retcon and I won't go back.
explain

t. brainlet

LOL_____

Was Sarah possessed in the last episode of season 2? She says she is in the lodge with Cooper to Major Briggs

youre wrong and i also have no idea why youve tricked yourself into thinking you like david lynch's films

liberate himself from his foot

The actual reason is that Bowie is dead.

everyone thought she was channeling BOB (who also appears to her in the pilot)

but maybe she was much more involved than that. and it increasingly seems she's 1950s girl

Nice theory, probably gonna be more explained in the final book

KIDZ-AH?

KIDZ-AH?

Nadine is a super genius or soemthing and she hid in the field where Ed was hunting and flung herself into the bullet so her left and right brain would get switched and or something

it's pretty fucking bad.

loved that scene.

It's the exact opposite. I don't fool myself into thinking I'm some intellectual avid film fan. If the person who wrote that had an ounce of actual intelligence he wouldn't waste his time on Sup Forums Sup Forums. Just another pseudo-intellectual who wasted his time writing this.

Another pleb has been swept by this show's immaculate quality

i clapped

>Nadine is a super genius or soemthing
what? No. That's not at all the story.

how can you not know what happened but still say "it's pretty fucking bad." stop being a retard.

Am I a pleb if I like to drink black dark roast coffee? Many coffee snobs scoff at the idea of dark roast. I wonder how Lynch takes it. Trader Joe's honestly has a good dark roast that I'm enjoying (pic related).

you mixed that up, she followed Ed because she was a crazy stalker, got shot on accident, Jacoby was her psychiatrist and has weird ideas about left/right brain (that's the point of the 3D glasses) and thinks losing one eye is fucking up the other side of her brain

wait what? I don't remember that part of the book. I just remember Ed feeling really shitty about it and forcing himself to stay with her. And Nadine pining after him.

leave Zaddy out of this

Can we please ban everyone talking about Laura reincarnating as Ben's waifu's daughter?

t. brainlet

>tricked yourself

So sorry you're mad I like what you don't

did anyone notice a weird noise when Ed was talking to Nadine during the over the shoulder shot he was facing her? could swear i heard a whisper

youtube.com/watch?v=MLrwVk7ywqo
Friendly reminder that the killer of Laura was revealed at the end of the international pilot.

>Ladies and gentlemen, The Roadhouse is very proud to present Twin Peaks' very own The Sweeper!

I probably would if i looked at my phone every five minutes too

You're the one that sounds like a know-it-all though.

>turns volume drawing to 0

You sound needlessly insecure and defensive.
Confirmed brainlet who suffers from inferiority complexes, pathetic.

Heh...you reach my age,kid,ya learn a few things...

Reminder that Bob's where James was last episode

Is Big Ed a cuckold for taking Norma back after making out with the businessman in front of him?

i do like it but i find it really hard to believe someone such as yourself who clearly feels the need to theorize and make logical sense of things can enjoy films so antithetical to that urge

and lynch is the only one who can get away with it

how did shelly become so thick

Norma should have dump his beta ass long ago. Period.

wow you're so pure user i cant believe a true poet all heart no mind an artiste very jordan peterson down with the bloody postmodernists lol

Not that guy who wrote the theory, it's not a solid one at all, but keep in mind The Return is much more like Lynch's films than Season 1 and 2 of Twin Peaks was.

because thicc is kino

skelefags will never understand

In the secret history, Hawk tells a story called "the ballad of Norma and Ed." The way he tells it, it wasn't a "bad weekend" that separated Ed and Norma. Ed shipped off to Vietnam. Then Hank came into the picture and started hiding the letters Ed was writing home for Norma and eventually convinced her to give up on him.

Ed gets back and is devasted over losing Norma. One day at the gas farm, he saves Nadine from a freak accident and she falls for him. Ed, still reeling from heartbreak over Norma, gets swept up in Nadine's manic infatuation and marries her.

Soon after this Ed and Norma talk about things and realize what had happened. They both just accept the way things turned out and try to move on. But as Hawk points out, they are both miserable and belong together and someday they need to face the truth.

someone post that LYNCHED gif where he's pointing at us

what are some other great shows heavy on surrealism or coded signifiers?

I mean I love shit like Deadwood and Sopranos, but nothing like Twin Peaks makes me feel like spending weeks trying to figure out what's going on half the time

Frasier

What if Jeffries is the aura-like thing, not the smoke-spitting machine?
What if it's a rainbow body?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_body

There is nothing quite like it, Lunch is the master

gracias amigo

I would like to take this moment to remind everyone that Dougie is much more cuter than Dale is and that he is a very good boy.