Why do Americans cut their dicks?

Why do Americans cut their dicks?

I'm cut. At the time it was recommended by doctors. My dad is apparently cut to, so that factored into to it. I don't think this factored into my circumcision, but since it is the norm in America, and it looks better, most women prefer cut dicks. Even foreign women from places where being cut isn't commonplace find cut dicks more aesthetically pleasing. I know some men are unhappy about the practice, and they do have some valid points. Personally, I love my dick, it is fantastic, and I wouldn't change it.

Jews.

Kikes convinced our parents that circumcision is beneficial to justify their ritualistic child mutilation.

IT does not look better dude, it looks dried up and mutilated

You fucks can't even handle being inside of a woman for more than 5 seconds without blowing your load with your super sensitive uncut dick. Wow, you're such women pleasers, I bet they love your gross worm.

Get fucked.

lmao no natural cock looks like that. that looks like a wax sculpture

Caring about what women want is the reason we are so cucked

I'm uncut
Word got out in high school and a group of girls in my grade made fun of me for it
One of the girls had a boyfriend and he told her he was uncut too and she had no idea

To this day I truly think American women don't actually know the difference and just give in to the American social norm that uncut is somehow unclean

who the fuck cares how they look? They ain't seeing the dick when it is in their pussy anyways.
I find vaginas disgusting looking but i still like too fuck them.
Enjoy 90% less sexual satisfaction hope it's worth it

It has something to do with the guy who created the Kelloggs cereal company. His name was obviously something Kelloggs. He done something to really push it into american culture back in his day. Look it up. Also, jewz

It looks better and is easier to clean. That's why my mom had me circumcised and my grandma had my dad circumcised. I also am having my son circumcised in two months when he's born.

Did you get your first blowjob from a rabbi?

don't you mean
>my wifes son

Are you Donald Trump?

To appease their jew masters

Did you rub it in her face?

Are you me?

I don't give a fuck what some shitposter on 4chinz thinks about how my cut dick looks. But around here, most girls do prefer cut dicks, some even mocking or speaking in disgust (which I don't agree with) about uncuts. Keep in mind, a lot of them may work in a nursing home or something, and see basically the most severe cases of completely unkempt uncuts.

Nah, not married. I'm also not white so I'm pretty sure it's my child. Have fun being cucked by bbc pol.

>it's worth to sever a sensitive area of your dick because it'll make it five seconds faster to clean

Do whatever you want to your dick but don't fuck up your son's dick you kike

That's a good goy.

we're a ZOG
it's ok, they're just plebs

Kellogg's retarded ideas on masturbation never caught on outside of super religious communities. It's a modern myth that he's responsible since the rate of circumcision doesn't start to increase significantly until after WWII which is (((coincidentally))) when the US got thousands of Jewish refugees from Europe, a not insignificant portion of which had been doctors before the war and started practicing again in the US.

It's the opposite over here.
There was a kid in my primary school class who was cut. We teased him about it for years.

>I find vaginas disgusting

I'm sorry to tell you this my friend...

But you're gay