Stop flooding our countries and raping our women non Whites

Stop flooding our countries and raping our women non Whites.

Attached: 1520730020346.jpg (599x440, 48K)

but you literally beg for it in both cases

Attached: literally me.jpg (999x963, 75K)

racist

:(

how many refugees do you even get in nz

You have to go back.

It used to be less than a thousand a year but it's gone up now, god only knows how much with the current labour/greens government

PROTIP: PEOPLE LIKE LIVING WHERE THEY COME FROM

THE ONLY ONES FLOODING INTO EUROPE ARE THE ONES WHO'S COUNTRIES WERE DESTROYED BY AMERICA

MEXICANS AND BRAZILIANS CAN TRAVEL TO EUROPE VISA FREE YET THEY DON'T FLOOD EUROPE BECAUSE THEY LIKE WHERE THEY LIVE

SOUTH AFRICANS CAN ENTER IRELAND, SINGAPORE ETC VISA FREE YET YOU WON'T FIND A SINGLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FORM THAT COUNTRY ANYWHERE

Attached: assad.jpg (720x960, 93K)

>MEXICANS AND BRAZILIANS CAN TRAVEL TO EUROPE VISA FREE YET THEY DON'T FLOOD EUROPE BECAUSE THEY LIKE WHERE THEY LIVE
Or they don't have enough money for a plane ticket.

I kindly refuse your offer, wh*toid

Attached: 1518522126926.jpg (750x741, 104K)

EVERY CARTEL MEMBER HAS ENOUGH MONEY

dumbfuck mongoloid, eastern europeans are flooding west and we live 10x better than southern americans, if they had option they would be here in a second

How come Ardern wants to restrict immigration but also up the intake of refugees?

Because much like Trudeau, they gotta do whatever it takes to make them model good boy countries in the eyes of the world, even if it means telling some bullshit.

>all these subhumans in western countries
it's not even funny anymore

Shut up and go scrub some toilets, jarhead

NZ has offered to accept immigrants that are accommodated in Papua for Australia.
I think he is concerned about it.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (480x270, 27K)

las atrocidad...

Attached: ameribomination.png (232x198, 32K)

I like it when they decide to protest against our racism and call themselves the slaves of the system while wearing designer
clothes and holding iPhones, all most probably bought with gibs from the gov.

The Australian government rejected NZ's proposal to make the broker profitable.

>blow homeland to smithereens
>wtf guys why are the coming here?!?!?!

>Government gives money to people who like to spend it
>This stimulates the economy

Wow, those IQ maps were not wrong.

>dumb subhuman still believes this gargabe

>eastern europeans are flooding west and we live 10x better than southern americans,

SLAVS LIVE IN SHIT

Attached: POLAND SOUTH AFRICA.png (1636x650, 277K)

>first world
>not white
>no third worlders want to come here

frolicking_in_the_fields.jpg

If you drown yourself in MENA, you are transported to paradise.

Attached: 3Dmhg2.png (1262x954, 230K)

thats the point you retard

What do you mean?

I thank everyone here and generally on Sup Forums for giving me advice on how to behave in european countries.

When I depart to Finland, I will put Anons' words of advice such as "Don't rape women!", "Don't explode or shag goats!" and "Give finns space! They aren't as friendly or extroverted as most arabs!" into use and I will make sure to follow them.

I will learn the language, respect finnish culture and most importantly make finnish friends. I will work and try my best to be a highly-functioning member of a Finnish community.

I hope Finns accept my stride, hard work and effort that I will put into becoming an excellent person.

Listen here you little gook, your sorry ass is lucky that my country didn't set its sight on that pitiful excuse of land you call home. But go on, turn your plastic whores into communist whores for 1 second. And the mighty hand of Liberty will strike justice and freedom through your ass.

Attached: eu-refugeees-e1441115869489.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

kys

south africa is literally third world after the apartheid

wew lad I'm lucky that i'm not gorean otherwise the mighty insults of this 1/2048th spanglishgerman HUWHIATE americunt would've hurt my feelings

Where are the refugees coming from?

She asked even though she knew for sure he was going to say no and made sure everyone in the media knew about it. Greasy as fuck and not a very nice thing to do to a close ally

Asia/Africa/Middle East/Latin America

You know, shitholes

>kiss your sister
This

Attached: 1505153141468.png (778x676, 482K)

Still better than Slav countries

What you are is irrelevant because you aren't American. You're subhuman piece of shit that licks our boots. So bend over for Ahmed, we may have blown his home apart, but your kind is going to take him in.

Why? What did I do wrong?

Stop flooding our board and raping our threads Sup Forums

>People like living where they come from
Once upon a time. When you can cross some borders which nobody guards and be treated as royalty, people waiting to wash your feet, feed, house, clothe and pay you, people apologising for every misstep of yours, praising you just for being there, why wouldn't you? You don't believe in much of anything other than your own interest, just like the rest of the world.

Even the dumbest animal knows to move once the water hole dries up. The only reason people didn't move in the past was because of serfdom. You were literally put to death.

Attached: 1495380965607.jpg (234x230, 15K)

How can I get a cute high-test Arab bf preferrably from Northern Africa?

>and most importantly make finnish friends

It's easy to socialize with Finns, especially in close, familiar settings like at the bus stop.

Good luck!

Attached: finnish autism.jpg (2592x1456, 708K)

There is no point unless you lose the cause of refugee outbreak.
It is the same as drawing water into a bottle with a hole.
Monopoly of wealth is repeated history.

Attached: img_056c83fdf8714ec779372aa920fe6452154505.jpg (690x460, 83K)

Retake

Attached: 457977e759c98d669304e4a5b5761044.jpg (600x395, 42K)

Why East asian??

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

go to France,

k

You, Russia and T*rks blow their homeland.
sheesh next time pick a clear image for your strawman
east don't come to west as illegal immigrant