/desi/ or /sag/

invited: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afganistan, Balochistan, Nepal.
not invited: rude wh*tes.

Attached: IMG-20180310-WA0013.jpg (480x609, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ_IvNk-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute animals

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ_IvNk-pc

Attached: IMG-20180310-WA0014.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Attached: 20180311_080624.png (719x659, 599K)

Bhutan और Maldives का नाम क्यों नहीं लिखा?

>rude wh*tes
but its the diasporacucks that always ruin these threads

Attached: FB_IMG_1520608922320.jpg (720x720, 67K)

>Balochistan
Cheeky poo.

Indians are gross and gay fuck you and your norther

there's nothing worse than being a pajeet/indian/paki in the west, time to kill ourselves

:-(

true, kys nao.

dude how to hide tripsfaggots on mobile?

you first poopjeet, I'm still above you in every way possible except delusion, you're the reason why some pakis/indians like myself that have a chance no longer have a chance

seething tripfag

fml a few hundred km away and I couldve been born persian in afghanistan or iran and then came to the west and life would be infinitely better than being a fucking pajeet

Attached: 27972851_1691187917640242_7169797727450868166_n.jpg (714x553, 37K)

non-debatable that if you look like pic related, you're better off dead

Attached: pakistanis islamabad.jpg (1160x870, 447K)

whats so creepy in indian culture, even your movies tend to be creepy.

How?

you people just dont seem honest, but instead like playing some fake masks and trying too hard.

atleast you're not a afganistani muslim refugee.

indians have a culture of worshipping whites, recognizing that while they are above lower castes and untouchables, they are still below whites

ahhh I really want to kill myself, idk why Allah (PBUH) sent me as a afgani.
Allah (PBUH) could make me as a cockroach but instead sent me as an afgani.
Really want to kill myself right now.

I am not the hazara guy, I've posted my picture multiple times. massive cope btw.

guys there is nothing worst than being a afgani. I never got accepted in any of the first world countries so I have to come to India.
I really want to kill myself,
ALLAH WHY DID YOU SEND ME AS AN AFGANI?

do you look like a pajeet? if yes and you are being serious, then yes kys, take as many cow piss drinkers with you as possible

you're good desu atleast you're a paki/indian but I am a afgani.
Literally the worst thing that could happen to a living being.
People don't look at me because I am an afgani. Even the cute north eastern chinks think me disgusting.
There is nothing worst than being a afgani.

yes yes its so good being paki or indian here

>do you look like pajeet
no worse than pajeets. Atleast paki/indians are more good than me.
I am a fucking abomination.
I couldn't understand maths in my uni so I have to take extra classes for it. Everyone thinks I am dumb as a nut.
Be happy that you're not an afgani.

in case you are being serious, then there's no hope for people like you, just embrace the black pill

move china, you are asian anyway

Become an actor. Also fake? Allah PBUH?

What a pathetic thread.

Allah (PBUH) I want to ask you why....why did you send me as an Afgani?
I could be a worthless plankton in an obsure ocean in this big beautiful world but you send me as an Afgani?
Why..... Allah (PBUH) why?

Just be confident Bro.

he thinks I am afghan, particularly he believes I am some hazara guy, picture related

no idea how people got it into their head that I am him, I feel bad for him as he seems incel himself

Attached: im not this guy.jpg (586x720, 111K)

true brother true.
I am literally not worth calling you a brother. Sorry for my existance in this world.

its ok, just make sure to do your part in black pilling others

face = everything

if you are sub 7, you are sub human

if girls are not naturally attracted to you, you are worthless and are a genetic failure (this means that 99.9% of indians and pakistanis are failures, as expected given arranged marriages are how we have survived, and the general tendencies of indians being subhumans and fucking like animals to reproduce)

no I am not believing anything.

It's so easy for you, but for me? No chance.
Nothing worse than being an afgani.

I am even worse than an animal, I am an afgani.

Are you really Afghan? What kind of Afghan? Have you come here for studies? Where did you do your high school? I think the reason you found the maths hard was because in other countries (like Yemen, Afghanistan etc) they tend to push the basic maths like integration, differentiation, matrices and determinants, complex numbers etc to the first year of college. I have seen my Yemeni classmates struggle because of this.

Self hating gtfo.

see

How the fuck was Padmavati Hindu you retards. The villain was an animalistic gay Muslim invader and the Hindu Queen chose to set herself on fire rather than ever being touched by him.

But you guys still chimped out and set school buses on fire for some reason. Holy shit worse than blm. If you're going to carry on with this retardation might as well add a "Starts drinking Gomutra" point.

Attached: baba-ramdev-dil-deewana-maine-pyar-kiya.jpg (700x415, 53K)

it hurts so much to see immigrants like lebanese, afghanis, turks, some iraqis, some iranians get cute white girls just because they look exotic enough to them, but girls are repulsed by pajeet looking people overall like most indians and pakis unfortunately

I cant help but feel envy, and feel like a lesser person when I see a 6'2 lebanese man with a thick beard, fit body and chad voice courting several girls throughout his university career

>Are you really Afghan? What kind of Afghan? Have you come here for studies? Where did you do your high school?
If I tell you everything you asked I'll get doxxed. So sorry.
I did high scholl from a small town in North India.

>afganis gets chicks
stop lying pajeet.

Life is easier for indian girls

:( Aren't you also Hindu? And those are only Rajputs; I personally don't feel ashamed about all this Hindutva shit because this kind of stuff happens in all third-world nations. Just look at the Muslim countries.

The ones here mostly do. Just like with iranians it depends, if they look white or lebanese, they slay. If they look pajeet its over for them.

t. have an iranian friend who looks indian and its mega over for him

Afghan Jalebi Mashooq Farebi
Ghayal Hai Tera Deewana
Bhai Wah, Bhai Wah..

They usually dont but some can.

what the fuck is that country?

Most of the iranians and afghanis Ive met have had girlfriends, ranging from 5/10 to 8/10, its made me quite envious to the point where I unironically start to hate them.

What the fuck, man? You don't know? :(

please have some sense and do not use emoticons on Sup Forums you embarrass us enough

lmao stop lying pajeets
we afganis are literally worst thing that happened to this world. Our country is destroyed and our people are worthless efiminate cucks who can't fight.

I am beginning to feel bad for the hazara guy ;_;
I am sure he is also a blackpilled incel.

He has no chin....

Attached: 0321.jpg (450x893, 85K)

nothing is embarrassing than being afgani.

Ma chudwa le, kutte. What a pathetic thread just because of the two most genetically superior South Asians ITT.

But I've seen Indians get 8/10 gfs too more often than Afghanis.

massive cope... you are probably indian yourself

hes the one who is shitting it up with his crap english, I genuinely feel bad for him

>hes the one who is shitting it up with his crap english
yes we afganis have really bad english. Sorry.

You are worse. There's no point of making a /sag/ general, it would have the same effect as making an Africa general. Too much negativity and race-obsession.

I a. and I have no chance of ever getting one but Ive seen people with GFs including my cousin. Not everyone is relatively short with dark brown skin. Most 3rd generation indians are tall and athletic.

this is one of the indian canadians here, is it over for him? looks kind of gay

I am incredibly sad tonight. While plenty of people are out having fun, I am here inside, posting on Sup Forums. Virtually every indian and paki I know is doing the same thing but not posting on Sup Forums, they have other copes and I wish not to expose them to Sup Forums.

You have to at least admit I am mostly correct, to succeed as an indian in the west, you must be at the top 0.01% in terms of every measure of social value (looks, personality, job, education, charisma, etc.), whereas for an average white person its much easier

Attached: 1516330708356.jpg (600x800, 74K)

so you are indian
fucking cope lool

you will stay virgin unless you embrace the black pill, at least that way yu will no longer be deluded

I don't know and I don't care. This is a poor country.

currycel is right from an objective standpoint, to have any chance with a decent looking girl here you need to be fit as fuck, not act like a pajeet, you need to also be good looking as an indian, other ethnic groups have it easier

I'm lucky in that I'm punjabi/kashmiri, but other indians are certainly not this lucky.

Attached: CClc2GmXIAEHXtG.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Sorry for the outburst. Why include it in the image? It only makes Hindus look bad. Why encourage it?

okay what the fuck is that flag?
i am on phone so I can't see it.

I'm adding more to my post here my phone just posted it randomly bare with me.

Currycel himself is not too unattractive, its just his mindset is warped and distorted. He's one of the lucky pajeets in that he's not too ugly, he's from punjab so he's certainly lucked out relative to the rest of indians, but when compared to average/above average whites it's still tough for him.

If you look anything like the people in this picture you're basically hopeless in the west, at that point you're better off emigrating to india or pakistan.

To succeed as an indian here, we gotta be the top 1% of indians, feels bad man, but it is possible.

Fiji.
I didn't post that image and I hate Hindutvafags.

Why is Indiachan so slow and shit? Every Hindutva seems to want to emulate the American Republican Party and ISIS.

Attached: 1520082315438.jpg (620x931, 76K)

true say bhai

the pajeets itt would worship me if i were in india kek thats how bad it is

>I hate hindutva fags
*tips topi*

It is site consisting of about a dozen people depressed after using Sup Forums and finding ways to deal with their inferiority complex so they make an imitation website modelled around Sup Forums and even use the same kind of terminology as them and try to find ways to feel racially superior, like being upper caste etc.

Kys. Even Tamil nationalists are less retarded than them. I'm not a """libtard""".

are you that based dalit from Sup Forums?

kek I doxxed currycel

took me weeks of scouring University of Toronto groups for certain classes

hes legit, everything checks out

Attached: uh oh.png (142x457, 65K)

*tips topi again*

>mfw he likes so many pakistan/india friendship pages on his facebook
LMAO

name?

It feels morally wrong, besides I like his posts, he doesn't say anything that's wrong tbqh.

He looks like that and attends UoT but cant get any girls? I dont believe it

No.

yeah but I hate him and I can really get him beat up in Canada.
is he a muslim?

I am 99% sure it's him, he is an autistic motherfucker who likes those india/pakistan friendship pages, he also likes sikh groups as well as a punjabi pride page
lmfao

only 140 friends so yes incel tier

Thats not what I meant. I dont believe he cant any girls.

smelti?

>I can really get him beat up in Canada
How?

Why would me being muslim be a deciding factor? Muslim pakis and indian pajeets are seen in the same light by white girls or any girls really with pakis having a slight advantage because of less poo genes.

I'm atheist because if there was a god he would not create billions of pajeets, but technically I am half muslim half sikh.

oh no I'm so scared, thanks for letting me know, hopefully you were completely retarded and didn't save anything because of your dumb pajeet brain

deactivated

that's pretty ugly for university age toronto lads

Your muslim mom married a sikh or the other way around? Is that even allowed?

father is from the muslim side, it wasn't allowed both sides of the family were very against it , they met in university here, both sides are completely fine with it now

But he goee to the best school in the country and looks better than most indians. He should have no problem getting a hot indian girl.

attractive indian girls go for white guys or arab lookin guys m8

he could easily get a fat white girl though