HILLARY CAMPAIGN HACKING THE VOTE.pdf

HILLARY CAMPAIGN HACKING THE VOTE.pdf

mediafire.com/?w2ylzt323s65o99
mediafire.com/?kxb4ipa446lba

HILLARY IS STILL BRAGGING ABOUT THE ELECTION BEING A HACK A THON AND I WILL TALK ABOUT IT!

YEP, checked her campaign web site this morning, and DAYS LATER, she still has THIS in her head statement!

BUSTED: Hillary Clinton's official campaign web site's source code has hidden text, calling the 2016 election an "18 month hackathon"
The source code then has a link, which goes to a hiring page asking for senior software engineers to join Hillary's campaign!
Go to Hillary Clinton's campaign web site and on the front page, view the page source. Above the head statement, there is Hillary's campaign logo in ASCII art and hidden text that appears to brag about rigging the election:
hillaryclinton.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/25/company-that-price-gouged-epipen-is-clinton-foundation-donor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon
youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI
boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT

IT

DOWN

bump

This could be big, but I'm not downloading shit from you. Screencaps or leave

Bumparoo

Keep this shit bumped.

go to hillaryclinton dot com

right click view source

its right there

hackathon has another meaning though

still a little creepy

Quick, everyone post reactions to my pic related.

Hackathons are generally coding competitions. However, this one is 18 months long (same length as Hilary's campaign), and it links to fucking job offers for Hillary's campaign. This isn't some innocent competition. This is blatant election rigging. "Git out the vote," indeed.

noobs

Yeah. Pretty creepy.

Company that price gouged EpiPen is Clinton Foundation donor

nypost.com/2016/08/25/company-that-price-gouged-epipen-is-clinton-foundation-donor/

It may be worth submitting this to Drudge before it gets buried. It'll never get mainstream attention, but the word has to get out.

why would they have that just out in the source code?

Time to sow a little chaos.

You sneak in the changes at the last minute (launch phase) so it avoids the gaze of the testing and beta phases.

Don't let this slide its actually real REEEE

bump no slide

bump

What's a Hackathon?

Wow this got slid hard

Reeeeeeeeeee

Bumpity

Bumpp

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

this is literally meaningless, are you people genuinely this thick

Can someone please go on twitter and RT me? Trying to get this to spread by my account following is tiny
@Astranovae69

Bump

Bump
>USA USA USA

You guys understand she's only trying recruit programmers for her campaign. Not hack the election, this is why no one takes you idiots seriously. It's painful visiting the same site as you mouth breathing knuckle dragging cretins

Thank you for correcting the record friend.

> can look at website in html fine
> can't figure out how to screenshot

what are you doing leaf

bumpity bump

Taking the picture on my phone for all the tinfoil hat mommies, and my phone fucked the camera formatting I guess.

is real

Then why is it an
>18 month long, ***NATIONALLY TELEVISED*** "hackathon"
???

how are you gonna obfuscate what she meant by this?

You realize that a hackathon is just a programming competition right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon

The witch simply wants some nu male programmercucks work for her, she's not actually hacking the election as far as we know (though it wouldn't surprise me if she was).

Nigger, even the left admits the machines were clearly hacked
youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI

What are the odds this is leading up to an attack on Wikileaks to stop any more info released on her?

The time for games are over. This time we insert our best 5 hackers directly into that long goodnight. Muster the hackers and choose the 5 that are most capable. We will infiltrate via this ad.

m8 we all know hillary is corrupt, hell, even hillarys voters know it, they just hate trump more than hillary. but this does not mean what you think it means.

she has plenty of flaws and there is no shortage of proof of her corruption, but this is neither. its an advertisement for engineers to join her campaign.

This. Though she (or at least someone with interest in her winning the election) definitely is hacking the machines.

It was still a fucking stupid thing to put on their website. Don't use the work "hack" when your campaign is accused of literally hacking a democratic election.

>implying a politician as cunning as HRC would put proof on her fucking website

Her entire plan is to keep all valid claims against her as "le ebil right wing conspiritards"

It's too late. Our hacking members have already submitted their applications.

Prepare for a rigorous vetting process.

F

Who ISNT a Clinton donor? Saying some rich person or company or Muslim country is a clinton donor is like saying "well THESE Americans have been to walmart!"

>boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica
what does this mean? really makes me think...