We'll freeze soon

>we'll freeze soon

hey here's an idea--how about some goddamn hats?

You wouldn't be able to see their frost- covered hair if they wore hats

>only the red shirts had hats or hoods

There's plenty of opportunity to show off their fashionable hairstyles. But they've been talking about winter coming for seven seasons, and apparently no one was sewing up some rabbit pelt hats or some shit this entire time.

>Should I light my sword on fire so we can keep warm
>No
>No it's better to freeze

non-bullshit reason I can think of: fur-lined hats would've impeded their hearing somewhat and this was a mission where they needed all of their senses working perfectly for stealth and whatever

non-bullshit reason 2: they rushed up to eastwatch and we know the wall has been under-manned for years. maybe there literally were not hats for them to wear

non-bullshit reason 3: having the entire party all wearing hats and full fur clothing makes it really fucking hard to tell them apart visually especially when doing action scenes. it was probably a visual choice by the directors

real reason: DABID PUT IN A GINGER AND DICK EATING JOKE DABID AND MAKE TORMUND NOT WEAR A HAT SO WE CAN SEE HE HAS RED HAIR DABID ALSO MAKE NO ONE ELSE WEAR HATS BECAUSE JON HAS A SEXY MANBUN AND WE'RE SPENDING $10,000 ON THE HOUND'S MAKEUP FOR TODAY SO LETS NOT HAVE HIM WEAR A HAT EITHER DABID

lol shit eh thats bad continuity right there
GoT ruined!

>how many people should we send on this mission?
>how about seven well-known characters and then like ehhh one or two other guys? just so we have people to kill.

David, I was just wondering. There's bigger shit than hats I'd point to if I was trying to argue you're ruining the show.

I'm still watching it for mindless entertainment, but goddamn the dumb shit they throw out there is really piling up.

How about a flaming sword?

are you actually autistic?
can you not figure out why they wore no hats?

>Hound: Thoros is dead.
>Beric: Oh fuck should I have kept the fire sword near him to keep him warm?
>Jon: Fuck it let's use the fire to burn him now.
>Beric: Shouldn't I fucking try to rez him like he did for me 6 times? Oh, fuck it.

The answer to both those questions is no, unless the answer to the hat question is it's a TV show and someone decided the actors look better with their heads totally exposed.

Thanks for your contribution though. I hope you keep it coming, because your assertive attitude tells me you really know what you're talking about.

I think he probably would have died of his wounds anyway and he froze because he was dead/no circulation/etc.

They should have just brought a couple flasks of wildfire, used it as a portable bonfire for warmth

Why didn't the Hound just keep smashing the ice around them with Gendrys hammer?

I'm not that guy, but considering you're posting on a TELIVISION AND FILM board I should expect you to be familiar with the practice of keep an actor's head visible so that he can... you know, ACT.

NO TIME

why didnt they just use the Batman signal to call Batman for help??

Why didn't the Night King's nazguls kill the dragons?

You mean considering I'm posting on Sup Forums where countless threads concern capeshit shows and movies in which actors' heads and faces are not only routinely obscured by full masks/makeup but oftentimes the "actor" is literally all cgi? And I ain't even talking about that -- I'm just talking about some hats. Trust, many people have successfully acted with hats on.