If the master race should rule all over other races, why aren't you submitting to jews?

If the master race should rule all over other races, why aren't you submitting to jews?
Since they are the masterminds in all of your conspiracy theories, aren't they the actual master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/4828
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not in on this whole jewish conspiracy thing but applying that logic I would say.

"Well jews might be masters of trickery, but not other areas such as beauty, strength, intelligence"

A human is more powerful, smarter, and faster than a wasp, but if you dump 100 humans in a room with 100 wasps one at a time, the wasps will kill them all.

No they won't that is a stupid analogy burger.

I already converted to jewlams to protect myself from the new world order

Jews are globally in the minority.

Because they are reliant on us?

a pigworm can kill a human

that does not imply that humans are inferior to tapeworms, only that humans have weaknesses that can be readily exploited

>If the master race should rule all over other races, why aren't you submitting to jews?

Wrong premise, Kevin.

jews are good people

actually, if tapeworms (like jews) could wipe out or at least control the entire human population, they would be superior

1. Most Jews don't do anything. It's the top 1% of Jews that control everything

2. Jews got a head start in terms of the race war. It started a couple hundred years ago with the Rothschilds taking powerfull banking positions. If the white race can wake up, the pendulum will swing.

SHHHHH.....

These guys don't take kindly to "logic"

It's more like this:
>put ten humans in a room with a lion
> see what happens

t. guy who spends in his life in useless places.

Jews = White

Technically yes, but a few of them don't take very kindly to the rest of our race

10 silverback gorillas vs. 100 prime Brock Lesnars. Who wins?

this begs the question of, how the holocaust and endless progroms happened, if the nature of the jew was to control whites?

it is very evident that the control of the jews over whites is a result of recent historical accidents (mainly Wilson giving them control of the FR in 1913) than allowed them to exploit a very specific weakness (namely pathological altruism)

Trickery and intelligence go hand in glove. (The fact that you have to be told this validates OP's point.) The only advantage left for whites then is beauty. That's a pretty shit fate if you ask me. They're just a bunch of pretty but empty heads.

Possibly because whites don't practice nepotism or usury nearly to the extent they do, but eh, it's just a completely proven theory.

Jews are fucking parasites.

END OF ANALOGY

Thats because they see you as how you guys see niggers, inferior.

>2. Jews got a head start in terms of the race war. It started a couple hundred years ago with the Rothschilds taking powerfull banking positions

>head start
>by taking powerful banking positions in WHITE countries that could have also been taken by WHITES
That's not a head start.

So you are saying jews are like lions? You do realize that the lion is superior in your scenario, right? Your scenario literally makes a statement on
>quality > quantity
>jews are the quality
>others can't defeat them even when they are in quantity
>jews are superior

ITT: Retarded logic. Just admit it Sup Forums. You know it. I know it. Now say it with me. JEWS. ARE. THE. TRUE. MASTERRACE.

>100 humans vs 100 wasps
>Humans will all die
What the fuck are you talking about, 100 wasps couldn't even kill one human. Also how does this any way correlate to Jews, they're 1% of the population
You're either an idiot or master trickster

Jews outside of Europe have an average IQ

Blacks outside of Europe have a low IQ, even borderline retarded in some areas

Jews inside of European culture have very high IQs

Blacks inside of European culture have higher IQs than outside Blacks.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE AGAIN?

That is the thing

Jews dominate Whites only insofar Whites allow them to

Whites' handicap is completely self-inflicted

Jews didn't use force or intelligence to break free from the ghetto in 1800, Blacks didn't win their freedom by force or intelligence

Whites decide that "we are all equal and shit", and then allowed Jews to control them, just like when they allowed Obama to become their president

That might be the case, but it's probably just because they choose to because they are greedy. Vigilance isn't profitable for them, so naturally they want to wipe us out

Yes they are superior, but in that scenario only.
If a human had a very good gun, he could kill ten lions no problem
Also, who's says we can't defeat them?

That still sounds like a decision someone stupid and therefor inferior would do.
And I don't really understand your Obama example, because they didn't appease him they. They outright voted for him because they approved of him, exactly the way you approve of a white candidate by voting for him.

>Blacks didn't win their freedom by force or intelligence
Britain literally fought multiple wars against disparate peoples to free slaves.

Britain won their freedom, Commie Liberal Scum stole Britain's thunder with their phony Civil Rights Movement which demonized the British people.

If stupidity is a disqualifier, then would not Jews and Blacks be even more stupider when you take into account long term projections?

White stupidity will allow Islam to exact their revenge on their jews, would not smarter jews simply stop the civilizational suicide of these crazy morons that allow them to be their kings?

Are blacks not concerned about the fact that africans won't be able to feed themselves should white stupidity keep feeding them and allowing them to reproduce in record numbers, leading to a disastreous, calamitous future?

I will go out a limb and declare that the only sane, thus superior humans are east asians and muslims

If they are the master race why is the world they control so shit?

Jews are the most intelligent people in the world. This is why the are often at the top of the food chain in the business world.

>why the are often
Well you certainly aren't.

That's a dumb analogy and you should feel ashamed.

Superior race does not need to leech off others. Jews are just smarter niggers who abused our kindness and through being highly tribalistic managed to land in some positions of power.

It's a good world for them, my dirt poor east european friend.

> managed to land in some positions of power.

more like whites literally told them "TAKE MY MONEY!!"

So they are pests abusing the world to get their wants and needs rather then being true leaders and bring good to all.

Jews gained power back in medieval-ish times when christans Weren't allowed to Handel money, pagans where hated, Muslims where hated. Jews were the only non-immediately hostile ethnicity/religion that could Handel money. And they were able to use that advantage well, and get into positions of power

Not really. Most of the western world is going to hell because jews are too retarded to think ahead. They would ruin a place they live in just so they can move to some ugly desert they call holy.

Also genetalia mutilation proves how savage they are

This explains a lot of stuff

ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/4828

"A Jewish average IQ of 115 is 8 points higher than the generally accepted IQ of their closest rivals—Northeast Asians—and approximately 40% higher than the global average IQ of 79.1 calculated by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen in IQ and Global Inequity.

Plus, contemplate this astounding tidbit: Ashkenazi “visual-spatial” IQ scores are only mediocre; in one study their median in this category was a below-average 98. They surmount this liability by logging astronomic figures in “verbal IQ”, which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension, working memory and mathematical skill; a 1958 survey of yeshiva students discovered a median verbal IQ of 125.6."

that implies that jews are the true leaders of the world: they are not

If whites were to decide "tomorrow, jews won't rule over me", it would happen over night

Whites rule the world. Jews "rule" over them only insofar they lie to themselves about insane myths of equality

Jews were still trapped in ghettos in france, when the french men decided to betray their brothers and allowed them to be exterminated by the blacks of Haiti

>Handel

> Christans weren't allowed to Handle money,

That is exactly what I am talking about: A completely idiotic handicapp in the name of a platonic religion, then christianity, now liberalism

I dont even expect niggers to be our slaves.
We need to enslave them.
Why should I serve an other race you retard?
When people clearly dont understand racial ideology...
8/10 b8

>If whites were to decide "tomorrow, jews won't rule over me", it would happen over night

Except the last two generation as generation z is still a mystery are a bunch of cucks.

>Whites rule the world. Jews "rule" over them only insofar they lie to themselves about insane myths of equality

Then are our leaders mad men seeking destruction of their own kind?

>Jews were still trapped in ghettos in france, when the french men decided to betray their brothers and allowed them to be exterminated by the blacks of Haiti

Yet jewish families own large portion of the media and related industries.

Yes, you're right.
All hail Israel!

> mad men seeking destruction of their own kind

No shit. Merkel anyone?

> Yet jewish families own large portion of the media and related industries.

That is true, but Haiti and the American Civil War show that whites are quite capable of self-genocide by themselves

Jews circumcise their male offspring on the eighth day of life, which interferes with the development of the brain's frontal lobe, resulting in an ad-hoc psychopath. We don't submit to Jews for the same reason most people don't submit to known psychopaths, and the fact that they happen to be deceitful by nature does not in any way make them superior. Wherever a population is alerted to the presence and nature of Jewry, the latter is inevitably kicked or wiped out. Meanwhile non-Jews actually built and -kept- countries of their own while not being inbred cannibalistic demon worshippers with brain damage, consistently prospering wherever they did not forget their foe; making the regular antisemitic white the actual master race by virtue of having all the strengths with not a one of the weaknesses.

I know that all nations get mad kings.

But 90% of European nations having mad kings, sure some could be just feeble ones sucking up to the madmen, but the number is still too high.

>That is true, but Haiti and the American Civil War show that whites are quite capable of self-genocide by themselves

I know nothing about Haiti, but at least the American Civil War had goals, two nations in formation entered the ring and only one left.

Merkel is in all likelihood Jewish. Her birth name Kasner ('treasurer') is Ashkenazic, she is known to be fluent in Hebrew and by the time her father supposedly took the family into Communist East Germany to study "Protestant theology", actual Protestant theologians were protesting the regime's brutal suppression of the Christian faith by any means they could, including at least one reported case of public suicide by fire. Make of it what you will, but Merkel is none of our kind as far as I'm concerned.

>I might get to rock that outfit in public during my lifetime
Feels good, as does the compliment. Thanks, Irishbro.

Ashkenazi Jews are ethnically white, but they cannot admit it because it would conflict with their victim narrative.

So no, goyim, jews are not white, they are superior than white people and all races

Can't we educate people on this and team up with the commies saying they shouldn't be the ruling elite?

Commies are by definition already instrumentalised. "You're just an antisemite trying to deflect from the real white men behind all this suffering because you have privilege by virtue of being one of them" will likely be the most common response from those people.

All you can do is to track as many Jews as possible so as to smear them for personal failings before they can ingratiate themselves with target groups. Should certain signs of their influence manifest, be prepared to kill whosoever happens to be Jewish and nearby for each incident. Remember that Jews do not have a "no women and children" rule; you must in fact specifically target their females as they are the tool of their infiltration. Ruthlessness wins against them. Ruthlessness, extreme prejudice, refusal to play word games. When it's a Jew and Jewery happened, strike with intent to kill at the first opportunity to do so stealthily.

Lol "muh master race" "muh superiority" XDXDXD pathetic cumskin.

I don't see how a parasite is superior.