Give me one, articulate reason why I should start watching this trash...

Give me one, articulate reason why I should start watching this trash. If I hear one more person or read one more post about this fucking show I'm gonna blow my brains out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jus watch s1 then decide

it is the best season so far

stream it

life is meaningless and we're all gonna die, might as well watch garbage tv shows

It's a show that has somewhat enjoyable characters on an individual level(Tywin, Jaime, Bronn, Davos, Sandor, Beric etc) but largely falls apart as a bigger picture. Basically, it's good if you have someone to root for and are okay with the fact that the show at large is mostly boring.

Because pretty much everyone watches it, especially girls, so it gives you something to talk about with them

It's generally entertaining. It's ok, sometimes awful, sometimes very good. Some terrible plotting, fan service, but enjoyable spectacle and some solid acting.

The first episode is great. Watch it and decide for yourself. Unless you like fan service and action schlock you can probably stop after s4

just read the fucking books

youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o

dude is a chick now, wtf?!

Pirate and watch at 1.70x speed

I've never met a girl who wasn't abhorred by it's blatant sexist formulaicness.
I've already seen the first two episodes and thought they were horrible.

This is really the only reason. If you don't want to be the autistic quiet person at work or any social setting once it comes up.

SEVEN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLSSSS

It's the biggest show in the history of television. You should start watching so you can join the rest of the human race. I'll admit that I was skeptical at first as well. The 'medieval fantasy' genre isn't for me...usually. But this is different. You'll probably miss out on a lot of the experience though since suspense, anticipation, and the creation of anxiety among the audience was part of it.

That last bit is probably a good reason why it won't hold up well. It will still be good, but not as good. If you're going to start watching, then start now and get caught up in time for the next season.

S1 is great.
S2 brings it down just a bit.
S3 brings it back up.
S4 is ok if you still give a shit but if you don't then don't bother.
Don't bother watching S5+.

you've never met any girls though

It's great up until the episode where Tywin dies. After that there's a palpable decline in quality, although that shift really begins sometime in season 4.

DANNY DID NOTHING WRONG.

because GoT is funny as fuck

This. Normies started watching and the show's producers had to take it down to meet the lowest common denominator.

don't you wanna be part of those shitty threads? It's good fun.